main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Pellaris

Pellaris walked down on of the basement halls. His next major target was the Owlry, and he was determined to hit anything along his way. He turned down the hallway and said "Mobilarbus!" pointing at the suits of armor, who all fell forward and crashed into the hallway.

He turned and entered the Great Stairwell. He needed to go up, as the owlry as at the top. He waited his turns on the stairs, and wound his way slowly to the top floor. He exited to a loft there, and smiled again.

He took out his wand...

"Reducto! Reducto! Reducto!" he said, pointing the wand at the stairs, blasting holes in them. It was going to be hard for people to navigate them now.

He smiled and turned down the hall. Those poor owls. He chuckled as he blasted open the door and went up the stairs....

TAG: Anyone and Noone

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *Whistles as she waits for Elu to post as Will* *Hint*hint* ;) :p

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Ok, ok, I'm here. :p

Will IC:

Will glanced back at Rachel, eyebrow raised. "Will. Remember? Forgetful aren't you," a pause, "are we."

He wrinkled his brow as he fought hard to remember what had happened in between now and some time he and Rachel had been talking in the snow.

tag: Rachel

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just checkin ;) :p lol

*Puts a sign on saying, "very impatient"* :p

IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel rubbed her forehead, trying to make herself remember, it was driving her up the wall not being able to remember.

"Oh right... Will, I guess it just slipped my mind..."

Rachel gave a fake laugh, though anyone could tell it was fake.

Will, She thought to herself. For some reason, her mouth liked that name, how it just rolled off her tongue with such ease... She was now confident she spoke it before, but she couldn't even remember meeting Will.

Rachel turned to face the other side of the corridor, her arms folded over her opened and slightly dirty cloak, which revealed her skirt and white button up shirt. As she stood, her back facing Will, slowly, she tilted her head down and turned it to the side, her dark eyes falling on Will.

TAG: Will

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: UP! :p Where'd everyone go to? [face_worried] :p

6. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: i will not let this RPG die!!!!! *uses mouth to mouth on it*

ic: raine

"You still love me right? I don't know if i could continue without you. If you said that you couldn't be around me anymore i'd just go and jump on some wood." raine said looking up at Xavier with tearey eyes,

tag: xavier

7. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Sorry about that. Darth RL has been a pain as of late. :(

Hogwarts

IC: Xavier

Xavier shook his head. "I shall say no such thing and you won't have to resort to staking yourself. My feelings remain."

Xavier meant what he said, but that didn't change the fact that he was going to repair the damage that had been done, if that was possible.

"Forgive me for sidetracking you; tell me where I can find this 'Elaine'."

TAG: Joesha

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

8. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: raine

"Duh, wern't you listing, she's in a house on the outskirts of Hogsmede." Raine said rolling her eyes.

9. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts

"Heh. I wanted it to sink in." Xavier put on a more serious look. "Do you have any liking towards her?"

10. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Raine, Elaine

Raine looked Xavier deeply in the eyes. "Why would i like the woman that killed me?" she said sincerly before leaning in and kissing him lightly. "I think i have the whole not killing people under control though.
    "We don't always kill peopll when we feed, succeful parasites don't kill their prey. That would be silly now." Elaine said stepping out of the shadows. "Although, you may want to be careful when your kissing your human, you mite cut his tounge, and that blood who knows what you'll do!" she said with glee,

11. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts

IC: Drax Trio

Devlin jumped in surprise and Angel shrieked and backed up into a wall. Xavier slowly turned, assuming the new arrival was Elaine.

"You wretched thing!"

Xavier sneered and reached into his robes and unsheathed his long blade.

12. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Elaine, Raine

"Keep your boy back killer, he doesn't know of our power." Elaine said smiling at the gleaming metal.
    "He may not have your strength." Raine said walking up to Elaine you smiled sweetly before Raine punched her in the face sending her falling backwards." But i do."

tag: drax

13. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Just in time for St. Patrick's Day ;)

Hogwarts

Xavier nodded in approval and and uttered a little chuckle.

"Stand back Raine."

Xavier gripped the hilt of his blade, his hand sweating in anticipation. The weapon hissed and green flames shot up the blade, creating little ripples in the air around tips of the tongues.

Elaine graced his full attention. Snarling, Xavier gripped the sharkskin hilt of his flaming sword and brought it down in a heavy swing.

14. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Elaine Raine

Elaine dived out of the way, the metal didn't really frighten her but the fire did. "I will crush you." she snarled bareing her fangs. "And you will not get the same eternal life that your girl got."
    "Stay away from him!" Raine snapped moving to Xavier side.
    "I would run from him, from everyone Raine. One night, when your next to your lovers side, maybe tonight, maybe a year but some day you'll feel peckish." Elaine said describing Raine's deepest fear, that she would kill Xavier.

15. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

The doors exploded open to the Owlry and Pellaris walked in. Those poor birds, those poor birds...

He came in and looked around at the dusty, hay-filled, dirty place. The owls, in the meanwhile, looked lazily at him.

Pellaris stoped to wonder if he should kill the owls. It would make invasion complete, no word in or out of the castle. But then again, there were so many of those small things. It would take forever to knock them off one by one....

Pellaris went back to the doorframe and pointed at the hay.

"Incendio!" he said...

Immediately, the hay caught and the startled owls began to fly off. Pellaris smiled as he turned his back and went back down the small stairwell to the hall, heading back to the Great Staircases....

Next stop, the Great Hall

TAG: Whoever

16. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: How about another Quidditch match once this little bout is settled? [face_mischief]

Hogwarts

IC: Drax Trio

"Do you honestly think you have me frightened?" Xavier held his sword back and lunged forward, shooting a fireball in Elaine's direction.

Angel and Devlin remained at a distance, close to each other.

"This looks ugly," Devlin remarked, pulling his wand from his robes. "I'm going to help him."

Angel shuddered, but she agreed; she wasn't particularly interested in watching her brother get killed. From her robes, Angel drew her wand in one hand and a falchion in the other.

17. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Raine, Elaine

"Stop this, Xavier you must stop!" Raine shouted running forwards.
    "Control your boy killer!" Elaine said throwing her cloak of revealing two short sticks. "I don't want to hurt him."
    Raine ran forward and tried to punch Elaine again but she was ready and smacked her back with a stick. "You didn't really think it would be that easy did you?"
    "You know, for a second there... i knida did (sorry i had to use that quote)" Raine said standing up and wiping the blood from her mouth. "This is enough, please Xavier, she will kill you."

tag: Xavier

ooc: can it be ravenclaw vs hufflepuff so that its not always the main houses playing

18. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    IC as Morrigan:

Morrigan was on her way to the girls' bathroom (a minor flooding being in order) when she sensed to fight. Quickly, she grabbed Nimue and phased out, reappearing at Elaine's side.
    "Well, Elaine, you suprise me." she sneered. "Do you normally play with your food?" holding up a hand to silence Elaine, the Countess stepped forward. "Nimue, you know this boy, don't you?"
    "Yes Master." repled Nimue apprehensively. Morrigan smiled.
    "Kill him."

[tag all]

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Elaine raine

Elaine looked at Morrigan, she was going to let her runt kill her play thing. She almost told Morrigan where to put her prodegy but thought bettewr of it. "This one was mine." she pleaded with her supirier.
    "No, this one is mine " raine said holding Xavier's free hand. "And Nimue, if you touch him i will rip out your spine and use it as a walking stick."

tag: group

20. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    IC as Nimue:

Nimue moved closer to Xavier. He master had ordered it- he must die.
    "Give up, Raine." she replied. "I am much more powerful than you and gave my blood willingly. I don't want to hurt you."
    Morrigan looked round, suprised. Where had that comment come from?
    "Hurry up, child." she snarled. "This is taking far too long."

[tag all]

21. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Elaine raine

"He's mine!" Elaine shouted stomping her foot like a small child so the heal broke.
    "Xavier, run. I'll hold her off for as long as i can." Raine said trying to push him away. "Don't stay for me, i'm already dead."

tag: group

22. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Pellaris began the very tricky process of naigating down the stairs. It was much more difficult now that he blew holes in most of them, but not impossible...

He reached the first landing, looked down the hall. The was a scuffle going on there, and he could have sworn he heard the Countess's voice...

He wondered if he should help her.... no.... she was a strong Death Eater, she could handle herself, and if she did need help, there was always the Dark Mark...

He began to manuever down the second set of stairs, down to the Great Hall.....

TAG: Anyone / No one

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Mortimer... I tagged Dumbledore awhile ago. ;) :p

24. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: *kicks thread back to first page*

I think we need to keep this game alive.

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *Folds arms and taps foot* Wow this is really hot now. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.