main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Yay, Carl_Jones, you are Ron, awesome awesome ;) :D [face_mischief]

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: milney is now a Sub-GM along with PadawanEmily. If there's a problem, you can contact any of us. :)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

3. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Haha romance comes in a two (RPG) for one (User) deal ;) [face_love]

¶||||||||(?)§---------------- C_J! ----------------

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: *loves himself*

Oh, and here is something humorous for those of you who know who this particular person is...

*Zedd-Vega throws Cho Chang into a pit of nightmares*

There, all better...

*Walks like a Gungan offstage*

5. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    OOC: Okay yalls hit me where it counts, and i love HP so here i goes.

Name:Chris Russell

House: Ravenclaw

Blood:half-blood

Relation to Hogwarts: Student

Wand:
    -Wood:White Oak
    --Length: 14"
    ---Magical Creature Component: Dragons Heartstrings

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: Pale
    --Hair Color: Dark Brown
    ---Hair Style: Rather Short
    ----Facial Hair: some, not alot
    -----Eye Color: hazel
    ------Build: Rather lanky, yet strong
    -------Clothing: mainly black Denim pants, and different style T shirts, and a black long sleeved dress shirt every now and then, and black combat boots, his robes are typical black.

Other Information:
    -Biography:Even when he was young, he had always believed that he was ment for bigger things, his parents had died, and he was living with his brother when he had received a letter from the American Witch and Wizarding School which he attend for 6 years, he did not, however expect to be transferred to Hogwarts, in England, when his brother, being a military commander, and to leave. He is now living in London with a few friends that he had met while living in America. He hopes, and almost prays that he can do a good enough job so that he can finally graduate.
    --Personality: Very kind, Generous, Serious at times and a temper that not even a Thunderstorm could match but only when pushed hard enough, He can be very quiet and thoughtful, and he always listens when someone has a problem.
    ---Personal Belongings:A ring that had been his Fathers class ring and the only thing he has to remember him by, and from his mother, a simple chain necklace.
    ----Pet:A pair of Ospreys
    -----Likes: Respects anyone with the guts to stand up to bullies, is willing to lend an ear, helpful to those they call class mates(yes even Syltherins) and treats their teachers with the respect that their station demands.
    ------Dislikes: people that treat everyone else as if they are inferior, or less adept at being a wizard.
    -------Traumatic Experiences:His parents death still lingers in the back of his mind everynow and then, and it haunts him every time their birthdays come around.

OOC: Oh GOD! i love my work

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Yay!! It's up!! :D

Name: Dallyra Liriel
    House: Gryffindor
    Blood: Pureblood
    Relation to Hogwarts: Sixth year
    Relation if not Hogwarts:
    Wand:
    -Wood: Oak
    --Length: 10 Inches
    ---Magical Creature Component: Hair from a Vela
    Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: Fairest of skin
    --Hair Color: Dark brown
    ---Hair Style: Mostly straight, or sometimes curly
    ----Facial Hair:
    -----Eye Color: Very deep green eyes
    ------Build: Slender
    -------Clothing: Hogwarts uniform, skirt, shirt, and cloak
    Other Information:
    -Biography: Dallyra's family were all wizards, everyone of them went to Gryffindor. When the sorting hat was placed on her head, he had a difficult time deciding to place her in Gryffindor or Slytherin, finally after a long time of thinking, he shouted Gryffindor. She is very close friends to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, however she was Ron's friend even before they went to Hogwarts, her parents are close friends to his parents. Even though her close bond with Ron and Harry, she is closer to Hermione. Ever since she first saw Harry, before she knew who he was, she had a small crush on him, never really noticing it until her 4th year.
    --Personality: Dallyra is very friendly and funny, she can make a fool out of herself in public and not even care the least bit. She's caring and kind, putting her friends before her.
    ---Personal Belongings:
    ----Pet: A snowy white owl
    ------Dislikes: Slytherin, Voldemort, and Death Eaters
    -------Traumatic Experiences: None

7. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Alright then, I'm going to start us all off. All students are on the train, all teachers are at Hogwarts making preparations, and Voldemort and friends are in a forest finding out where the teddy bears have their picnics or whatnot. :p Your call, nemmy. ;)

Hogwarts Express

IC: Harry Potter

• The clouds were gray. A light rainshower fell from the sky. Thunder lightly rumbled overhead, but it could still be heard over the engines of Hogwarts Express.

• Damned Mondays, Harry thought to himself. He sat alone on the train. He hadn't come across Ron or Hermione all day. That, and the gloomy weather dampened his mood in more than one way.

• Harry munched away on his package of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, not caring which of the random flavors he got. I'd sure like to see Ron and Hermione soon.

TAG: Anyone who wants to run into him

IC: Xavier Drax, Devlin Drax, Angelique Drax

• A flash illuminated the outside. A bolt of white hot lighting connected with the ground. The rain was getting heavier. The raindrops pelting the window would be considered annoying to some people, but not the Drax Trio. This was exactly the kind of weather they liked.

• Devlin was jumping up and down in his seat. "That one touched the groud! That one touched the ground!"

• "Sit down! Relax!" Xavier put a hand on his brother's right shoulder and brought him down into his seat. "It was just a lightning bolt. We've seen them all before."

• "The weather is lovely and all, but you don't have to go crazy over it," Angelique added.

• Her brothers weren't hungry at the moment, but she was starved. Angelique had been devouring snacks from the trolley since the trip began.

• The three of them were all overly excited about one thing: getting to Hogwarts. The Trio, especially Devlin had been debating what kinds of pranks and torments they would unleash this year all throughout the summer. Why wouldn't someone in their position not be anxious?

TAG: Anyone who wants to run into them

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra pushed her hood up and over her dark brown, straight hair. She ran into the train, dodging all the students. She let her hood fall backwards, shaking her head, and let her hair fly around. She went forward, scanning each room, soon she found Harry sitting by himself. She smiled and went in, sitting in front of him. "Hey Harry. Did you have a... okay summer?"

TAG: Harry

9. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Draco Malfoy

Draco walked down the train from the prefect's cabin. He wanted to get at least one person a detention by the time they reached hogwarts. He noticed his best friend sitting in the cabin he just reached. He slid the door open and entered, just after Devlin began exclaiming about the lightning bolt.

"Xavier, why did you have to have him for a twin? I mean, he's a great guy, but to get that excited over a lightning bolt?"

TAG: M_N

ooc: ahh, feel sooooo good to be back as Draco. Does anyone know who played him in the very first HP RPG? (I know I played him in the previous one)

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts Express

• "Oh hi, Dallyra," Harry greeted with most enthusiasm. He hadn't expected to see her, but his lonliness had come to an end; at least for now. "Summer was okay. Nothing good, nothing bad. How about yourself?"

TAG: spacelady

IC: Xavier Drax, Devlin Drax

• Devlin gave a blank look to Draco and said nothing.

• Xavier answered, "Don't ask me, I had no control over it."

TAG: milney

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Is the professor job still open for me? :D

IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra gave a slight laugh. "I know what you mean, but my summer could have been a little bit better." She giggled once more, and then glanced out the window to the side, watching the rain hit the window and fall down it. A moment later she turned back to Harry. "I heard that we have a new Defense against the dark arts teacher... again. Do you have any clue who it is?"

12. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Draco Malfoy

"Don't be so glum about a little joke like that Devlin. Besides, that makes us even for your little prank last year, when you bewitched my cloak to catch fire every time I said 'Potter Stinks'."

Draco leaned against the door frame.

"It should be interesting this year. I mean, that's what my father said in his last letter. It looks like he'll be out in a couple of weeks for good behaviour."

13. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Yes it is spacelady. However, if you can't come up with something for whatever reason, I'll let milney take it.

Hogwarts Express

• "Typical." Harry shrugged. "I haven't got a clue. I presume that we'll find out when we arrive at Hogwarts."

• That did it for him. Devlin chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it does."

• Angelique pointed a finger at Devlin and giggled. "That was pretty funny. Too bad we couldn't think of something reasonably similar to do to Potter or that mudblood skank that hangs around him all the time."

• "It's good to hear about your father getting out of Azkaban, Draco," said Xavier. "He's a good man. I'd rather have him out now, wouldn't you?"

14. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Draco Malfoy

"Yeah. But I will make Potter pay for getting him sent there when we get to school."

Draco pulled out his wand and waved it. An image of Harry appeared, floating in mid-air. Draco then stabbed his wand through the image. It erupted into flames.

"Still, as a prefect though, I can't be setting a bad example for the first year students now can I?"

Draco didn't sound very sincere during his last sentence.

15. PrelateZeratual

Aug 28, 2003
    *Chris took in his surroundings as the train careened along the tracks,his amber and dark green lensed sunglasses glittered reflecting the light that hit them so that he would not be blinded, and he sighed. Yet again he was alone, as his friends that he was staying with had graduated were back in London. By God he missed America so much, though being here in England put him at ease, because of the trees and the rolling hills. He still missed the Deserts and he knew he might not see them again. he looked over at his Ospreys, and smiled, reaching out to stroke one then the other. He had been lucky when he got them, brother and Sister they were, and he had them since they were hatchlings. quickly he pulled out some of the chicken he had been saving for the both of them and gave it to them to squabble over, he would be glad that he would not have to feed them once they got to Hogwarts, and that alone put him at ease. Leaning backa bit he put his feet up on the empty couch. He kept the door to the little room he had open, mostly because he was waiting for the lady serving food to come, and because he was watching his other class and house mates move up and down the halls*

TAG: any interested

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Okay, well I'm out of ideas, so milney, want to have a professor character? :p lol

IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra shrugged as well. She glanced out the window once more. After a long moment of silence, Dallyra became uneasy. Soon she glanced out the doorway. "I wonder where Ron and Hermione went off to..."

17. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Well milney, looks like Narcissa can be the new DATDA teacher afterall. You lucky dude!

Hogwarts Express

• "That's what I want to know," Harry said. "That, and I want to know where Ron's gone off to as well. I've not seen either of them all day."

• "True, but we can still take the first years to the lavatory and stick their heads in the toilets, right?" Xavier asked.

• Devlin joked, "Since when is Hogwarts a volcano?"

• Xavier and Angelique burst into laughter at their brother's comment.

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra shrugged again, glancing back at Harry. "They'll turn up... soon." She searched for words, finding nothing to say, Dallyra kept her mouth shut. She stood up, reaching up into her bags, she grabbed her hogwarts cloak and wrapped it around herself. She sat down again, staring out the window. Her breathing slowly began to fog part of it up as the day got colder. She leaned back, resting her head back against the headrest, and closed her eyes.

19. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: YAY! *dances around happily* I must send a PM to SecondBest explaining something now.

Draco Malfoy

Draco laughed at this, but began to shake his head.

"You know what I was refering to. The rules this year are apparently more strict" Draco paused "Not that I care though."

Draco sat down on the seat next to Angelique. An owl was outside the window trying to fit into the tiny gap that was open. Draco used his wand to slide the window open. The bird landed on his lap and bowed.

"Good to see you Numarie, but I thought you were busy working with mum."

Numarie held his leg out to Draco. Draco took off the message read it and then whipped his wand out and disentegrated the paper. He pulled a dead mouse out of his pocket and gave it to the Owl.

"I was saving this to scare one of the Gryfindors, but you deserve this Numarie."

The bird flew out the window with the mouse in it's mouth. Draco slid the window closed again with his wand.

"Well, that was a bit of a shock."

EDIT: spelling

20. PrelateZeratual

Aug 28, 2003
    *he snarled to himself, and hauled himself out of his seat, leaving one of his Ospreys to keep the room saved, he helped the other onto his shoulderpadding that was atop his robes and walked out into the hall. He needed to move around, and he couldnt very well do that sitting down. Even though he wore boots, he made little to no sound as he walked down the halls, nodding a bit to some of the students that passed him, and smiling a little, though he felt a bit empty the he barely knew anyone at all he stopped when he saw Harry, one eyebrow quirking slowly and he leaned agasint the door jam, his osprey shifting a bit so he wouldnt be so close to the door, eyeing him for a moment longer behind those almost opaque lenses of his sun glasses before talking in his slow Texas drawl*

You must be the one they call Harry Potter? I can say that you are not unknown back in the states. I'm Chris Russell, and it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance.

TAG: Potter

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra's eyes snapped open as a newcomer came. She glanced up at him, her deep green eyes studying him. "You're from the United States? Me too!" A grin slowly spread across her lips.

TAG: Chris and Harry

22. PrelateZeratual

Aug 28, 2003
    *Slowly he pulled his sunglasses off, and his hazel eyes narrowed slightly then he winced when his Osprey squawked out a protest that he had been ignored, and gently he extened his arm so that he could move down his shoulder and closely watch the girl and Harry*

It is good to see another from the States. This indignant one here on my arm is Vertigo, raised him and his sister from hatchlings and brought them with me when I moved to London.

*the bird squawked again and moved off his arm and onto the couch that Potter was sitting on, just to preen and to show off, and Chris eyed potter and the girl*

He acts tough and is a bit of a bully sometimes, but he is a big pushover. Mainly because he can get attention anywhere I take him and his sister

TAG: Potter and Dallyra

23. Jack_Gonzalez

Jack_Gonzalez Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2004

Ic as Tyler

Tyler opened the door to a compartment,he looked inside & saw no one."Strange,i thought all th compartments would be filled up by now.Well,i don't want to be alone.I hope i find one with more people"
    Tyler closed the compartment door & made his way down the train.He opened the door to Harry,Dallyra,& Chris' compartment."Oh hello.Do you mind if i join you 3?"

Tag:Harry,Dallyra,Chris

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra watched Chris's pet, giggling to herself, just before she could reply, another guy came in. "Um... sure, I don't see why not." SHe smiled to him. "I'm Dallyra Liriel."

TAG: Tyler, Chris and Harry

25. Jack_Gonzalez

Jack_Gonzalez Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

Tyler smiled & walked in "Im Tyler McGee.Nice to meet you Dallyra"
    He sat down at a seat by the door.

Tag:Dallyra,Harry,Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.