main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra smiled at Tyler. "I don't think I've seen you before. What year are you?"

TAG: Tyler, Harry, and Chris

OOC: He he he, all the guys are talking to Dallyra :p

2. Jack_Gonzalez

Jack_Gonzalez Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

Tyler smiled again "Im a 5th year.Now that you mention it,i never saw you around either."

Tag:Dallyra,Harry,Chris

ooc:hehe,let me think why [face_thinking]..........maybe because.....i have no clue...oh well!! :D

3. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Hogwart's Express

Jude Gump

Jude walked in to one of the filled compartments. "Out" he said, the first years ran off. Jude smiled to himself. Oh this year is gonna be great he smiled, almost so evil. "It's good to be mean" he said plopping himself down and looking at some thing muggle he had bought. He grinned again at it. God, where's Malfoy? he asked himself, all summer he's been waiting for this year, and finally, he was going to get some justice. He grinned again and got out and walked down the halls.

Tag: Anyone

Dijon Malfoy

Dijon had made sure she was no where near her cousin. She had enough from him over the summer. His sick little twisted mind can go to hell for all I care , she had said to herself. She shook her head, she just wanted out of that family, but god knows that will never happen. She wanted to be different. It wasn't great for her reputation either. She was put in Gryffindor, which made many people wonder if she really is related to Malfoy. SHe shook her head and walked into a compartment. "Just..let me live in peace" She said to herself. "It's what i deserve"

Tag: any one

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts Express

IC: Harry Potter

• "That's the name, don't wear it out." Hary shook Chris' hand. "I'm delighted to meet you too."

• "I am not surprised that I am known in the United States. The Wizarding World isn't exclusive to England, afterall."

TAG: PrelateZeratual

IC: Xavier Drax, Angelique Drax

• Xavier was curious. "If I may ask Draco, unless you think it's not our businsess, what did the letter say?"

• "Yeah," Angelique added, "What was a bit of a shock?"

• It had to be good news. Draco had sacrificed a dead mouse to use in a prank, and rewarded the owl with it.

TAG: milney

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    Very true....hold on a tic.

*he leaned back and pulling a small silverish whistle from his robes he blew twice, once then twice again, almost immidiately his other Ospery came down the hall, alighting gently on his shoulder, then he turned back to all three.

This here is Mileena, Vertigos, sister, but anyways. The only reason I am here is because of Mr. Weasly, he recomended that I come to Hogwarts after my brother went over seas for the muggles blasted military. I think I may just end up staying in England. You are known in America but not as well as here. All the others know about you is that you some how stopped him as a baby and thats it. Personally, I would rather get to know you better, than to only hear stories and such like that.

*he brought his hand up to Mileenas head and stroked her gently, while eyeing Potter and the other two*

TAG: Potter

6. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Name: Nimue Morrigan De'Az

House: Slytherin

Blood: Pure-Blood vampire

Relation to Hogwarts: Student

Relation if not Hogwarts: Death Eaters or Unaffiliated (Don?t fill this out if related to Hogwarts)

Wand:
    -Wood: Mahogany, silver knob on the end stamped with family crest.
    --Length: 30cm
    ---Magical Creature Component: vampire hair (her own)

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: very pale
    --Hair Color: Black
    ---Hair Style: Slightly wavy
    ----Facial Hair: none
    -----Eye Color: Red
    ------Build: Slight
    -------Clothing: Hogwarts uniform, or black and grey casual clothing, tending towards victorian-style dresses. Boots.

Other Information (Please take the time to fill this out):
    -Biography: An orphan, she was made a vampire over a hundred years ago by the Countess Morrigan de Wampyr as a child and companion for the lady. During the next two centuries she learned much of being a vampire, but never completed her studies of magic, a talent which she would dearly love to acquire. Hardly anyone at Hogwarts know her true identity, to them she is simply a transfer student from Durmstrang.
    --Personality: Cool, calm, collected. Disdainful of silly human things like love, anger and sadness.
    ---Personal Belongings: Photo album from her travels in and around Europe, a VERY thick diary, phial of blood (origin unknown), pewter locket set with a ruby coontaining a picture of the Countess, Nimbus whatever broomstick, the usual school stuff and clothes etc.
    ----Pet: Black cat, name of Victoria.
    -----Likes: Blood, reading, writing, drawing, cats, playing the piano.
    ------Dislikes: Petty human squabbles, arrogance, and any sporting activities.
    -------Traumatic Experiences: Becoming a vampire was pretty traumatic, but that's about it.

7. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Nimue made her way along the swaying carriage, supporting herself as the train hit a bump. Cursing inwardly against all trains and other infernal mortal contraptions, she leaned heavily on the door leading into a compartment. She hoped it had room for her; everywhere else in the train had been full. Sliding the door open, Nimue grinned shyly.
    "Hello. I was wondering if you have room for one more person in this compartment?" Victoria yowled in her cage, anxious to be acknowledged. "Oh, and a cat." she corrected herself.

[Tag mortimer_nerdly, milney]

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts Express

• "Fair enough," Harry said. "I'll tell you some stories of mine."

TAG: PrelateZeratual

IC: Xavier Drax, Devlin Drax

• "Yeah, there's room," Devlin said. "If Crabbe and Goyle show up, they're out of luck."

• "Wait a second," Xavier interjected, "Where are those tubby gits?"

TAG: Livi-Wan, milney

9. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Name: Vanessa Shadowman

House: Ravenclaw

Blood: Pure-Blood

Relation to Hogwarts: Student

Relation if not Hogwarts: Death Eaters or Unaffiliated (Don?t fill this out if related to Hogwarts)

Wand:
    -Wood: Mahogany wood, dark mahogany
    --Length: 20 inches
    ---Magical Creature Component: Vampire tooth

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: Caucasion
    --Hair Color: Dark Brunette, close to black, with some red highlights
    ---Hair Style: Long and wavy
    ----Facial Hair: none
    -----Eye Color: Sapphire
    ------Build: Slender and athletic
    -------Clothing: Reds and blacks, with silvers, satins, smooth materials, some form-fitting, gothic look at times, baggy pants or tight leathers, fish netting, high-heeled shoes or boots, dragon and bat, with dark jewelry

Other Information (Please take the time to fill this out):
    -Biography: Born into a family of magic, Vanessa has been a part of Hogwarts forever, but didn't go to school until everyone else did. Vanessa has been enjoying her time at Hogwarts, and loathes the Malfoys and on their thoughts of half-blood and muggle-borns.

Vanessa loves her friends and meeting the people each year, and studies her hardest to do well in school, and learn as much as she can, as she finds it fascinating.

With her friends, Vanessa has a great time and goes out having fun, but will be quiet around others, but once in a while will walk up and say hi to someone. Vanessa will act being shy, and then loud and crazy to freak people out. Vanessa enjoys scaring people. Keeps people on their feet.

Vanessa hangs out with a few, and has had many dark and exciting experiences at Hogwarts. Vanessa loves taking the chances of working with her magic and skill.
    --Personality: Clever, smart, trustworthy, fun, hyper around friends and boisterous, mysterious, honest, outgoing, adventurous, loves muggles and their devices
    ---Personal Belongings: Sketchbooks, books, paper, jewelry, clothes, normal things, music, CD players and stereo, many Medieval and dragon, with goth things, ethnic items, etc...
    ----Pet: Merlin (bird of prey)
    -----Likes: Art, Quidditch, battling, magic, potions, against the dark arts class, Professor McGonnagals class, adventure, music, reading, writing, singing, dancing, likes a lot, has a lot of variety, Shakespeare, Medieval Times, food, etc....
    ------Dislikes: Draco Malfoy, ditsy girls, math
    -------Traumatic Experiences: Dealing with some friends becoming vampires, battling many night creatures from the dark forest, large spiders and more, seeing Voldemort, but not his face, death of mother, many adventures, fight with Malfoy, disappointed with Xavier and his actions in the past

10. Jack_Gonzalez

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

Tyler stood up,he walked over to Harry."Hi Harry,Im Tyler McGee."
    He extende his hand out & smiled

TAG:Harry

11. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "Thank you." said Nimue and seated herself in the corner, Victoria next to her. "I think I saw Crabbe and Goyle a little way back down the corridor; I mean, they fitted your description. The refreshment trolley had hit a bump and overturned. They were taking full advantage of the situation." she smiled and held out her hand. "I don't belive I met you on the platform. My name is Nimue De'Az, and until recently I was a student at Durmstrang, then I got transferred here. These two would be your siblings, am I right?" the vampire indicated Angelique and Devlin. "As for you," here she turned to Draco, "I know you and your family well. Draco Malfoy, your pure-blood heriatage is a great honour, and it is an equal honour to meet you in the flesh."

[tag mortimer_nerdly, milney]

12. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts Express

• I've really got to do something about my fame and popularity. It's gone overboard.

• "Greeting Tyler," Harry said politley, shaking the boy's hand. "Nice to meet you."

TAG: Jack_Gonzalez

IC: Xavier Drax, Devlin Drax, Angelique Drax

• Xavier shook Nimue's hand. "A pleasure to meet you." He motioned to his brother and sister. "And you would be right saying that these are my siblings; my twin brother Devlin and my younger sister Angelique."

• Angelique and Devlin said "Hello" in usison.

TAG: Livi-Wan

13. Jack_Gonzalez

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

"Likewise."He sat back down at his seat.He stayed quite for a moment
    then he smiled again "I'll be right back."Tyler stood up & left the compartment

TAG:Harry

14. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Nimue smiled back and returned their greetings.
    "So, what is Hogwarts like as a school? I assume it won't be that different from Durmstrang, but are there any special things I should know about?"

[tag mortimer_nerdly]

15. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts Express

IC: Xavier Drax

• "Well since you're a transfer student," Xavier explained, "I'm going to assume that you're going to be sorted with the first years into a house - or a group, if you will. There are the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Slytherins. And WE are Slytherins. We're the best thing going. I hope you end up with us. You don't want to go ascossiating yourself with those vaunted Gryffindor slimes."

16. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Vanessa had been loaded up on the train, and was in an area. She had her Merlin, bird of prey, out on her arm. She smiled as she fed him a piece of meat that she had packed up. Vanessa loved her bird a lot.

"Don't worry you'll get a better variety of meat at Hogwarts, where there's more interesting creatures to get for you Serena," Vanessa kissed the bird's head and then leaned back to look out the window.

Vanessa was looking forward to seeing many people again. Vanessa knew she'd probably meet up with some of her friends on this train if they walked by. Vanessa right now was by herself, letting Serena hang out as she thought of things that happened years ago and what not.

"It's going to be a good year this year. I can feel it," Vanessa said lightly to herself.

Vanessa had Serena on her shoulder as she then decided to head out, as she might find a familiar face in this bloody train.

As Vanessa strolled around, her hair waved, with her medieval style sleeves. Her top was a burgandy, with black leather crossing from the middle of the bust down, with black material underneath it. She was a site to see as she walked along, and her skirt was long, and made of black velvet. There was a slit to her knee on one side, and she wore black, heeled boots.

When she came up to some compartments she saw all had their doors open, and she came across Xavier, and saw Draco and the other people around. She didn't bother to say anything, as she loathed Draco, and Xavier and her really hadn't talked since Vanessa found out things about him not too far in the year of some years ago.

"What am I doing Serena? Where is Chris. That's all who I'm looking forward to talking to right now. I need to see my bro again," Vanessa had turned back and headed to her compartment.

In there, she pulled out her sketchbook as she let Serena perch next to her. Vanessa sighed and continued on.

Tag: Anyone

17. Jack_Gonzalez

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

Tyler came back inside the compartment,a brown owl on his shoulder.
    "This is my pet owl,her name is Raven".Raven hooted as Tyler sat back down.

Tag:Harry,Dallyra,Chris

18. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Okay, I had to be different...

Name: Katia Morely

House: UNSORTED

Blood: Muggle-born

Relation to Hogwarts: Student; first-year

Wand:
    -Wood: Mahogany
    --Length: 13 inches
    ---Magical Creature Component: unicorn hair

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: Caucasian
    --Hair Color: Red, waist-length
    ---Hair Style: usually left down, in pigtails, or in one braid.
    ----Facial Hair: N/A
    -----Eye Color: Green
    ------Build: short 'n' slim
    -------Clothing: Hogwarts standard black robe, tie, grey skirt

Other Information:
    -Biography: American Muggle-born witch; moved to England w/ her parents a year ago, when her father's boss transfered him to London.
    --Personality: usually quiet and shy, but friendly; can be fiesty when angered.
    ---Personal Belongings: school supplies, wand, clothes
    ----Pet: White long-haired cat, Circe
    -----Likes: Almost everything, at this point (she hasn't met Prof. Snape yet :p)
    ------Dislikes: anyone who doesn't like Muggle-borns
    -------Traumatic Experiences: N/A, unless you count leaving all her friend in the US to move to England.

19. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "I know about the house system, I was told in my letter that due to my age, it would be embarassing to be sorted with the first years. For... special reasons, I was already sorted into Slytherin."

[tag mortimer_nerdly]

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

"I'll tell you some stories of mine." Dallyra's green eyes flickered up to Harry. "...And mine." She quietly reminded him that she was with the trio during all the terrible events, giving a soft laugh. She glanced up to see Tyler come back with his owl. "Wow! Your bird is beautiful!" She grinned slowly.

21. Jack_Gonzalez

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

Raven hooted again & flew over next to Dallyra.Tyler smiled "Thank you.You can hold her if you want"Raven hooted again,she ruffled her wings.

TAG:Dallyra,Harry,Chris

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra's smile widened. She reached into her back pocket of her tight jeans, pulling out an owl glove. She slipped it on her right hand and held her slender arm out. Raven flew and landed on her arm. "She's lighter than my owl!"

TAG: Tyler, Harry and Chris

23. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts Express

• "I must say, that's one of the lovliest owls I've ever seen."

• Harry opened Hedwig's cage and let her out. Hedwig used Harry's arm as a perch.

• "This is my owl, Hedwig. "Hagrid gave her to me for my eleventh birthday."

TAG: spacelady, Jack

IC: Xavier Drax

• Xavier grinned. "Oh, most excellent! Well I can tell right now that we're glad to have you in our house."

24. Jack_Gonzalez

Aug 27, 2004
    ooc:ha,i got a new character.Thank you Mortimer for approving :D

Name:Tyson Rider

House:Huffelpuff

Blood:Muggle Born

Relation to Hogwarts: 3rd Year Student
    Relation if not Hogwarts:

Wand:
    -Wood:pine
    --Length:9 inches
    ---Magical Creature Component:Vampire Hair

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color:Light Tan
    --Hair Color:Blonde
    ---Hair Style:Short,Spiked
    ----Facial Hair:N/A
    -----Eye Color:Sea Green
    ------Build:Lean
    -------Clothing:Huffelpuff Robes

Other Information:
    -Biography:Tyson was born into a muggle family.His mother died shortly after Tyson was born.His father did his best to take care of Tyson,but he was killed in a car accident.Tyson moved in with his cousin & he now lives happily in England.Years later,on Tyson's 11th birthday,he recieved his letter to attend Hogwarts.Tyson is now a 3rd year student
    --Personality:Tough when neccesarry,Kind,Ver protective of his friends
    ---Personal Belongings:A small pendant with is parents pictures in it,wand,& a notbook with drawings
    ----Pet:White & Gold Cat named Gori
    ------Dislikes:Bullies,People who think they are the best, & being alone
    -------Traumatic Experiences:His mother died after he was born,& his father was killed when Tyson was 9 years old

IC as Tyler McGee

Raven ruffled her wings again."Yeah.She is pretty light."Tyler sadi.He pulled out an owl treat from his jacket pocket & walked over to Dallyra & Raven."Be nice ok Raven"Raven hooted & Tyler gave her the treat."Raven actually is really nice.Just that sometimes she tends to be mean to some strangers."Tyler said as he sat back down

TAG:Dalyra,Harry,Chris

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra smiled at Tyler's Owl. "I have a way with animals, and people for that matter." She gave a soft laugh, gently stroking his owl's back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.