main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - The Great Hall

IC: Xavier Drax, Devlin Drax, Angelique Drax

• "That's the plan, Draco. I'm in no rush."

• Xavier and Devlin sat across from Draco, while Angelique sat next to him.

• Xavier spoke again when Draco commented on the absence of the Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher. "That reminds me. Do you know who the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher is by any chance?"

TAG: milney

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

2. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I'm gone for school, and already three more pages! Bah! :mad:

I'll post in awhile!

3. Jack_Gonzalez

Jack_Gonzalez Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler

Tyler held Ravens cage in one hand as he dragged his trunk.Raven hooted."Dont worry Raven,i'll let you out in the room."Tyled smiled & entered the school.He dropped his Trunk by the staircase along with Raven's cage."See you later Raven."He ran up the stairs & into the Great Hall.

TAG:Anyone

IC as Tyson

Tyson entered the school shortly after Tyler did.He left his trunk & Gori's basket by the staicase."Stay in there ok Gori."Gori meowed
    Tyson smiled & quickly walked up the stairs,& entered the Great Hall.

TAG:Anyone

4. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jamal Lewis, Outside of Hogwarts

Jamal walked out through the doors of the castle. He stepped out, with his war leather gloves in his cloak pockets. He looked around him. The wind was chilly, but not freezing. He began taking some steps, slowly through the campus. He was impressed. He, a muggle-born, has been able to get through 4 years of Hogwarts, and now would begin his 5th. He was happy for himself. In his biggest pocket, leu his small kitten, Whiskers. The kitten poked it's little head, looked around with it's small eyes, and meowed. He hid back inside of Jamal's pocket, and began to purr. Jamal smiled, and walked on.

TAG: All

IC as Ron Weasley, Inside of Hogwarts

Ron ran quickly through the halls, looking left and right, as he bumped into some students on his way over. He was headed for the Great Hall, to meet Harry. He hadn't seen him all day. He saw Harry, with Ginni, and some other students he did not remember. He came up to Harry exhausted, and grabbed his knees while catching his breath.

"Hey Harry. What...What's up?"

TAG:
    Harry

5. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    IC: Katia

Katia had spent most of the train ride sitting in a compartment with a couple of other first-year girls, but the other two had stopped talking to her as soon as they found out that she was Muggle-born. Stuck-up pure-bloods, was her opinion. So instead she buried herself in a book--Hogwarts, A History, to be exact--to pass the time. Upon arrival at the station, she joined the other first-year students on their way to the boats. She, like many others, was spellbound when she saw Hogwarts for the first time. Then she waited with the others to be taken into the Great Hall for the Sorting Ceremony.

Tag: Anyone

6. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Great Hall

IC: Harry Potter

• Harry was relieved to finally see Ron. "Hey Ron, where have you been? I was beginning to fear that you skipped out on me!"

TAG: Carl_Jones

7. Blade_Of_Elu

Blade_Of_Elu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2003
    OOC: Because I feel like it...

Will IC:

Will walked along the leaf-strewn ground when a deep growl emerged from nearby. He stopped and looked in the direction of the sound, his wand in his hand casually. The growl omitted again and Will turned to face it, his wand at the ready.
    Next thing he knew, the light shone on a pair of eyes and a large wolf jumped out from the shadows.
    Will smiled, another werewolf.

He dove to the side and rolled into a crouched position, wand pointed at the werewolf who was turning to face him again. His cape blew in the breeze and settled upon the ground slowly.

"Try again."

The wolf howled and charged at him again, jumping at him. Will rolled onto his back and thrust his legs upward, striking the creature in the stomach and sending it into the air. Will jumped up and pointed his wand at it.

"STUPEFY!" he yelled and watched the red stream of light hit in the chest.

Jogging out of the way, Will Lejon watched the body thud onto the ground and continued to watch it as it struggled to it's feet, a feeble moan and growl coming from it.

"One more chance," he remarked.

The werewolf stared at him, hatred in its eyes. He charged again, slower than the last couple of times. Easy work. Will stood unmoving and pointed his wand at it.

"STUPEFY!" he roared for the second time.

The beam hit the wolf in between the eyes and made it let out a large yelp before crashing headfirst into the ground before Will's feet. It was out cold.

"Strike three, you're out," he whispered as he walked on.

tag: any one or no one (*bets on no one* :p )

8. Jack_Gonzalez

Jack_Gonzalez Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2004

IC as Tyler & Tyson

Tyler sat at the Huffelpuff table,he looked around."I wonder who the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher is
    "Tyson sat down next to Tyler."I've been wondering the same thing.Tyson Rider 's the name"
    Tyler shook Tyson's hand "Tyler McGee.What year you in Tyson?"
    Tyson scratched his head "Im 3rd year."Tyler smiled "You get to go to Hogsmede this year."
    Tyson nodded "Yep,my Aunt signed the permisison slip before i left for the station to board the train"He rubed the back of his head
    Tyler smiled "Do you have a pet?I have an owl,her name is Raven"
    Tyson nodded "A baby Kitten.His name is Gori.Hes not big so I didn't bring him in my hands.He might fall & be stepped on."
    Tyler smiled "I would've brought Raven with me,but she gets jumpy around strangers,& with all the first years coming,she might get too jumpy.

TAG:All

9. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Guys, can someone tell me what happened? I had asuch a bussy day and i am so tired and i really don't want to read 6 pages, so if any of you could help out, just tell me please! :D

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: You haven't missed much Ani_dala. Chracters exchanged words on the train, and now everybody's off and headed to the Great Hall and awaiting the start-of-term annoucements, the Sorting, and the Feast.

Right now, Harry's wondering where Hermione is. :p

Where's SB at?

11. Blade_Of_Elu

Mar 15, 2003
    OOC: Everyone is gathering in the Great Hall I believe. Except me, I'm hanging out in the Forbidden Forest. ;)

That help Anilu? :)

12. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I ain't in the hall either. [face_mischief]

13. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra sat down at the tables, on the Gryffindor side. She glanced around and saw Ron come. "Ron! You made it!" She grinned as he sat down.

TAG: Ron, Harry, Everyone

14. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I know what you mean Carl, same here!

IC: Arron

Arron sat on the train, all alone, except for his cat Shamrock. The cat shook with fear as thunder rumbled loudly outside. "It's ok little buddy. It's not going to hurt us." He said to the cat. The cat purred.

After a while, the train came to a halt, and everysingle Hogwarts student got up at once, trying to get out of the train. Arron decided to stay where he was, and wait until there wasn't so much of a hassle. After a few minutes, he finally decided to get up and get out of the train.

Arron walked outside, and smiled as he returned to his favorite place on the planet, Hogwarts. He made his way up to the school and entered into the Great Hall where they were surely going to have the openning dinner. He sat down, and waited for two of his good friends, Jamal and Gilliard to sit next to him.

TAG: Zedd, Carl_Jones

OOC: I hope you two don't mind that I said we were good friends.

IC: Crabbe and Goyle

Crabbe waited behind Goyle trying to get off the train. Goyle stumbled and dropped all of his bags, Crabbe laughed. "You bonehead," he said. "Be more careful next time." He stepped over Goyle and walked made his way to the temple.

"Oh, Malfoy is going to be mad," Goyle said, running to catch up with Crabbe. He panted. "We told him we would meet him on the train."

"I know, I know. We will tell him...we couldn't get to him. He should understand," said Crabbe. Goyle shrugged as he and Crabbe hurried their way to the dining hall. They couldn't wait to start eating and see what they would have.

Upon entering, they walked up behind Malfoy and sat down. "Hey Malfoy," one of the said. "How's it going?"

TAG: Malfoy

IC: Voldemort

The sky was as black his heart. Voldemort paced back in forth in his new lair he had made. He like to call it Deaths Ridge. Located deep, deep inside the Forbidden Forest, it was surrounded by tall trees, the tallest in the Forbbiden Forest. The place was dark, except for the flaming torches he had scattered around. Along with him was his "friends." They were all different kinds of animals, from the ogers, to the stupid trolls. He also had with him, some death eaters. He loved these guys, they were as loyal to him as a tiger to her cub.

Voldemort was no longer obsessed with the killin gof Harry Potter-- well, he promised himslef that he wouldn't be. He would concentrate more on his origianl plan, taking over the wizard world, and become the greatest wizard of all time. And he knew exactly how he would do that. First, he would have to stike at Hogwarts, which is exactly what he is going to do. Not now though, but soon.

TAG: All evil guys

OOC: I hope that is a good enough post for Voldemort![face_worried]

15. Blade_Of_Elu

Mar 15, 2003
    OOC: Hmm...also in the Forbidden Forest eh? :p Are any werewolves part of Voldemort's team? If so, one might be missing now. [face_mischief] For a time anyway. :p

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: I hope that is a good enough post for Voldemort! I like it! :D

17. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Awesome Voldy-Post nemmy! Keep it up! :cool:

18. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jamal Lewis, Hogwarts Great Hall

Jamal saw the clouds gathering. In the distance he saw thunder and lightining gathering. Jamal shivered as the air got colder. He scrunched up his shoulders to keep warm. He wouldn't stayed outside, but he didn't want his kitten to get sick. He put his glove in the big pocket, and held the kitten to warm him. Jamal then extended his wrist, and looked at his watch.

"Time to go in, I guess. Time to see some old friends again."

Jamal chuckled at the thought of seeing old friends again. He walked up, headed through the doors, and walked over through the halls into the great hall. He looked over to his table, and saw that Arron was already sitting down. He headed over to Arron and sat beside him.

"Hey Arron. Have a good break?"

IC as Ron Weasley, Hogwarts Great Hall

"No worries Harry. I'm...I'm here."

Ron said, exhausted. He then took a deep breath, and looked at Harry smiling.

"Let's go, Harry."

He said walking over to the Gryffindor table.

19. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Great Hall

• "That's good enough for me, Ron." Harry said.

• Before he accompanied Ron, Harry looked back at Ginny and Dallyra. "Won't you come with us?"

TAG: Carl, spacelady

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel and Ginny

Dallyra and Ginny both nodded to Harry and followed him and Ron. Dallyra came behind Ron. "So... Ron, where were you exactly? And where the hell is Hermione?" She laughed as they came to the Gryffindor tables. She sat down next to Ginny; across from the guys.

TAG: Ron and Harry

21. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Great Hall

• "Yes Ron, where is Hermione? I've not seen her all day. Have you?"

TAG: Carl

22. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Ron Weasley, Great Hall

"Where was I? Uh..."

Ron said, scratching his head with unease. He smiled sarcastically, and then turned to look back at Dallyra.

"Well...you know...unpackin' and such, setting things up....well, technically I was just really busy with things."

He said, with a fake smile on his face.

"Well, best get going, wouldn't you say?"

He said walking off to sit at the table.

"How should I know??"

23. ConcordDawn

ConcordDawn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    OOC: Whoa... gone for a day and it jumps six pages- this might rival LOTR:ROTK for fastest-growing RP!

Anyway, the character:

Name: [b]Dervin Kubril[/b]

House: Ravenclaw

Blood: Pure-blood

Relation to Hogwarts: Student (Head Boy- is this taken? I'll change it if it is)

Wand:
    -Wood: Saharan Palm
    --Length: 12 inches
    ---Magical Creature Component: A single Sphinx vocal chord

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: Caucasian (Danish), slightly tanned from years living in Cairo
    --Hair Color: Deep chestnut
    ---Hair Style: Short, slightly ragged
    ----Facial Hair: None
    -----Eye Color: Dark green
    ------Build: Not large, but not skinny either
    -------Clothing: Regulation green Ravenclaw robes

Other Information:
    -Biography:

The Kubril wizarding family, from Denmark, has long held the claim to a popular wizard food company, Kubril Foods. Kubril manufactures many types of food in its magical factories below the Swiss Alps, its most famous being the Every Flavor Beans from its Bertie Bott's candy line. Although it is not officially recognized, for obvious reasons, is a division of Kraft Foods due to multiple wizard contacts in Phillip Morris USA who divert funds to the Kubril family. The Kubrils have enjoyed riches since the late Kirkpatrick Fitzgerald Kubril III founded the company in 1764. Dervin was born in a Muggle hospital in Egypt and raised in the family mansion in Cairo. Since his parents wanted him to be, like they were, well-versed in Muggle as well as wizarding culture, he was sent to Egyptian public school until he was old enough to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

His extremely valuable wand was custom-made by a world-renown Nigerian wandmaker who organized a large-scale expedition to central Egypt to kill a Sphinx, which, as many people know, is a notoriously difficult creature to subdue. In fact, no one knows just who the Nigerian hired or how they did it, but there is suspicion that dark magic was involved. His personal pet is a rare Red-Striped Snidget, a avian cousin of the endangered Golden Snidget that was once used in place of the Snitch as a Quidditch 'ball'. Red-Striped Snidgets are found only in the hills surrounding Mt. Fuji in Japan and are fast becoming extinct due to human encroachment on its lands. The Red-Striped Snidget is much less nimble and more friendly than its Golden relative, making it a far better pet.

Since arriving at Hogwarts, Dervin has always been pretty popular- mostly because he always has a bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans on hand. He envies Harry Potter but doesn't hold resentment toward him. He has, in his last year at Hogwarts become Head Boy, which, of course, is totally unrelated to the sizeable amount of gold his father donated to Hogwarts during the summer.

--Personality: Very kind and highly intelligent. Has an analytical mind and is good at subjects that require heavy thinking. He has less courage then he would like, however.
    ---Personal Belongings: wand, Mishima, small book collection, textbooks, school robes, [i]lots[/i] of Every Flavor Beans, his Head Boy badge, and his prized possession, a Saudi Arabian wizard chess set made of pure white sand that magically holds together to form the figures
    ----Pet: A male Japanese Red-Striped Snidget named [b]Mishima[/b]
    ------Dislikes: Being ridiculed for being wealthy, Quidditch

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: this might rival LOTR:ROTK for fastest-growing RP! Oh ha ha ha. :p lol

IC as Dallyra Liriel

Bitting her bottom lip, Dallyra ignored what Ron said. Soon she turned to Harry, leaning a little ways over the table, towards him. "Hey, Harry, can we talk after the feast, please?"

TAG: Harry

25. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Great Hall

• Harry nodded with a sincere smile. "Of course Dallyra. I'd be happy to have a few words with you when the Feast is over and done with."

TAG: spacelady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.