main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Harry Potter] Snowflakes

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by FelsGoddess, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Title: Snowflakes
    Author(s): FelsGoddess
    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Timeframe: The sixth years of Arthur, Molly, Lily, Snape, Ron and Hermione
    Characters: Arthur and Molly Weasley, Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Ron Weasely, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Lavender Brown
    Genre: Romance/Angst
    Summary: Three couples stories tied in with snowflakes
    Note: I wrote this a few years ago, before DH, I believe.
    Disclaimer: Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling and Warner Bros.

--
    "Arthur, no. We are going to get caught!" Molly Prewett giggled as she and Arthur Weasley ran down to the lake.

"No we won't," Arthur reassured her, pulling her hand.

Molly gave up and followed him. He lead her to a boat that was tied to a rock.

"Get in."

"Are you kidding me?" Molly responded.

"Come on, Molly. Please?" Arthur begged.

"Okay," she sighed and climbed in. Arthur followed in suit and untied the boat.

"How are we not going to get caught?"

"Don't worry about it," Arthur told her. He rowed them to a somewhat hidden area of the lake.

"It's beautiful out here," Molly finally admitted.

Arthur nodded, staring at her," Yes it is."

Molly smiled at him, then exclaimed, "Look! It's snowing."

Arthur started laughing. Molly giggled as the snowflakes clung to her lashes.

After they quieted, Arthur took Molly's hand, "Molly wobbles, there is something I wanted to ask you."

Molly looked at his quizzically. He licked his lips and swallowed several times. He stared at her, red hair cascading over her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled with laughter. The snowflakes on her lashes brought even more light to her face, if that was even possible.

"What is it, Arthur?"

So beautiful, Arthur thought, and then said, "Molly, we've been friends for years. I've always felt a special connection with you. We have fun. You make me laugh."

"Yes?." Molly nodded curiously. She bit her lip. She could only hope Arthur was going to ask her out. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears.

"Molly, will you be my girlfriend? I don't have any money or anything, but I think I could make you happy. I understand if you say-"

Arthur was cut off as Molly kissed him. When she finally released she exclaimed, "Oh yes! Yes I will Arthur!"

Arthur grinned and hugged her tightly. He could see McGonagall in the distance, but he didn't care. No punishment could destroy this feeling, not even cleaning out the washrooms with his toothbrush.

Arthur pulled away and looked at Molly. The moonlight glittered off the snowflakes on her lashes. She was so beautiful.

And she was his.

Some Time Later

Lily Evans sat on a log next to her former best friend Severus Snape. Snow was falling all around the two.

"Lily, I'm sorry," Severus began, taking her hand in his.

"No, Sev, I told you, it won't work. You are not the same person I used to be friends with," Lily protested, shaking her head.

"Please, Lily, I am!"

"No! My old friend would never have called me a Mudblood! He never would have followed Malfoy and his cronies! He never would have hurt me," Lily yelled, voice cracking at the last.

Severus lowered his head in shame. When he finally looked up at her, he was stopped by her mere appearance. Her fiery red hair was a stark contrast to the white snowflakes speckling her hair. Snowflakes clung to her eyelashes. Her green eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

So beautiful, he thought.

"Lily, I am so sorry. You have done your share, too. James-"

"Don't you get started on James Potter! You are jealous of him, Severus!" she snapped, eyes filling with fury.

"He's going to hurt you!"

"What like you did? I don't think so. James is a flirt. I can handle him. Nothing he could do is as bad as you," Lily ground out. She stood up, "Goodbye, Severus."

"Lily wait!" Severus cried out as she ran off. Severus sank back down on the log. He wiped the snow off his eyelashes and let the tears fall.

Many Years Later

Snowflakes clung to her eyelashes, tiny diamonds glittering on her perfect face. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at him. Rosy red cheeks shone out stark contrast against h

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    So lovely at the start!! Then getting progressively sadder, especially with Ron and Hermione both thinking the other doesn't care. Great job!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.