main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by rhonderoo, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    As I said in a earlier post, wait until the 7th to do a massive commentary reflecting all the films. I'd really like a Cuaron and Newell commentary.

2. jag29

jag29 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 13, 2002

So Harry never mentioned it to anyone. That seems a bit odd. What role does Lucius play in the following books. I would think that he would have to go into hiding. I doubt I'll read the books but what kind of role does he play in the next books?

Jag29

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I finally saw this the other night and was pretty impressed. Much darker than the others, but it had to be with the subject matter. Ralph Fiennes was great as Valdemort...loved the makeup work on him.

4. Moleman1138

Aug 18, 2004
    Makeup and CG effects, Kate together really brought Voldemort to life. You can see the more reptillian character and less human, especially that nose.

5. DMPjedi

DMPjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2003
    Lucius plays a rather cool role in the climax of Order of the Pheonix. Due to no spoiler alerts in this thread, I won't tell you what happens to/with/because of/whatever-so-you-can't-guess-too-easily him after that :p

6. Moleman1138

Aug 18, 2004
    Lucius' role will definitely be revealed in OOTP.

I watched GOF last night and finally saw the goof in Dumbledore's office where Harry's battery pack shows. Same thing happened in POA when Hermione punches Malfoy.

7. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Can't forget about his role in Half Blood Prince either. Like you said though no spoilers :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.