main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Harry Potter] The Magic Box - Complete 10/03

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Title: The Magic Box
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Notes: A series of vignettes and/or one-shots, featuring a variety of characters and genres (although there is a lot of silly stuff). All of the vignettes are from the recently finished JC House Cup, Year 17. Instead of posting them individually this time, I decided to put all of my fan fic tasks (except for the multi-part stories) into one thread. :)

Enjoy! There may be a few surprise stories thrown into the mix as well. Oh, and expect the occasional other fandom to show up as well. :D But everything is very, very Harry Potter. ;)

Updates Thursdays and Sundays.

[b]Title:[/b] Patricide
    [b]Genre:[/b] drama/horror
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] 1940s
    [b]Characters:[/b] Tom Riddle/Voldemort, Tom Riddle Sr.
    [b]Summary:[/b] Late one summer afternoon, Tom Riddle walks across the grounds of the Riddle House with one purpose in mind, and one purpose only.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Task: ?Rewrite or write an important moment or event in the HP verse from a different character?s point of view.?

[blockquote][b]Patricide[/b][/blockquote]

The day was pleasant enough ? perhaps too pleasant in the way that the sun, unshielded by clouds, hurt his eyes. It was late afternoon and the boy had taken refuge in the shade of a grand oak tree in the centre of the sloping lawns. Though the manor house, in all its false magnificence, loomed in the distance, the boy was uninterested. He had trekked from the madman?s hovel all the way to the grounds of this place, but now he had arrived, his thoughts were no longer occupied by the Muggles who inhabited the manor.

He could have very well Apparated to the house, but he had insisted on walking. He had long ago discovered that motivation changed when your body was occupied with actions as mundane as walking. It gave him time to rethink and re-evaluate. If he had learned anything at all growing up in that treacherous orphanage, it was that quick, uncontrolled actions spelled trouble. Though he knew the Muggles would show him no nuisance, you could never be certain of unseen consequences. The more he mulled over his plan, the more his thoughts merged and changed. Slowly, he put aside his aside his original purpose in exchange for something more troubling.

Which was why he was now sitting on the ground with his back to the tree, his boot scuffing at the manicured lawn until the grass tore up, unearthing an ugly brown stain on the too perfect slope. His fingers were fiddling with a thin, greyish slip of wood that had previously been the madman?s wand.

His madman uncle.

No? Morfin was no one?s uncle and certainly not his. The frail scrap of a man hadn?t even known of his existence until today. The boy knew that even if Morfin had known, he very well would not have come and rescued him from the torturous grasp of Muggle filth. Morfin was no better than [i]them,[/i] completely unworthy of the noble lineage he carried in his blood ? the blood which they shared.

His instincts had itched to dispose of Morfin right there and then, but his uncle was a pure-blooded wizard. Death was for lowlifes ? Muggles and their consorts. Morfin deserved another fate, something more befitting of his station. After all, the higher the rank, the longer the fall. The boy was adamant that Morfin was only worthy of a punishment that showed him the same courtesy that had been bestowed upon him.

He stripped Morfin of his identity, taking his wand and the last family heirloom, a ring with the Peverell coat of arms etched into its black stone.

[i]Let him mix with the Muggles now,[/i] the boy thought, thumbing the ring on his finger, [i]and see how long he lasts until he?s thrown into an asylum, ranting and raving. The bloodthirsty Muggle doctors can have him then.[/i]

The boy turned the wand over in his hands. It was the most inelegant piece of wizarding construction he had ever seen ? smudged with fingerprints, dented by long years of carelessness, scorched by backfire magic, greyed with age. It carried none of the power and beauty his own wand had. Strange ho

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Ahhh, Patricide... Deliciously evil. :D

3. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    And it doesn't remind you of parrots! :D ;)

Yeah, this was way too much fun to write. It must be my evil side coming through. :cool:

4. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Good. Evil is good.

(And that is NOT an oxymoron... :p)

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Oh really, Mar? o_O

[b]Title:[/b] Little Troublemaker
    [b]Genre:[/b] romance
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] seven years after Deathly Hallows
    [b]Characters:[/b] Harry, Ginny
    [b]Summary:[/b] Seven years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry and Ginny are expecting a little troublemaker?
    [b]Notes:[/b] Task: ?Write your own version of the epilogue in Book 7. Feel free to use more or fewer badfic names for new characters (i.e.: children).?

[hr]

[b][blockquote]Little Troublemaker[/blockquote][/b]

The sun peaked over the horizon, cresting the craggy mountains in a blaze of orange and yellow. It was a familiar sight that never ceased to be spectacular. As he watched it, Harry vaguely wondered how many people over how many centuries had watched this exact sunrise from this exact spot on this exact tower.

[i]Funny,[/i] he thought. [i]The best view in all of Hogwarts has to come from here, and considering where here is?[/i]

?I thought I?d find you up here,? a breathy voice said from somewhere behind him.

Jarred out of his thoughts, Harry spun around, jumping slightly in surprise. He recognized his wife?s voice as well as his own; he just hadn?t been expecting her. He didn?t think that she would have rolled out of bed and trekked all the way up here this early in the morning.

He smiled as his eyes fell on Ginny?s familiar form standing at the top of the stairs, looking a little winded. She really did look as though she had just rolled out of bed: her hair was a fuzzy red halo around her pale face and her eyes were still bleary with sleep. She had pulled a thick cloak around herself for extra warmth. Draping around her small frame, it was obviously a little too big for her, even with her current condition.

Ginny eyed Harry almost gleefully and then hobbled across the tower, one hand resting on the small of her back, the other on the front of her distended belly.

Harry started to move towards her, but she waved a hand. Even when she was this heavily ? and noticeably ? pregnant, she wouldn?t accept help from anyone. She wobbled over to the edge of the tower and leaned against the battlements, gazing out at the dark line of trees that was the Forbidden Forest.

?You know,? she said, exhaling loudly, ?those are a real pain to climb.? She jerked a thumb over her shoulder at the stairs. ?Trust me, I know.?

Harry chuckled and placed an arm around her shoulders. ?You didn?t have to climb all the way up here.?

?Oh, but it just wouldn?t be any fun if I didn?t!? she protested mockingly. She winced and rubbed her stomach. ?Besides,? she added, ?our rather impatient son wanted to see the sunrise, just like his father.?

?You don?t know that it?s going to be a boy,? Harry objected. He caught hold of a strand of her hair and brushed it behind her ear. If prospective motherhood made her glow, the morning sunlight was making her look positively radiant.

?Uh uh,? Ginny said. ?I?ve had long talks with Mum about this. We both know it?s going to be a boy.?

?I?m still holding out for a girl. Never say never.?

Ginny patted his cheek. ?Give me a break. You?re not the one who?s pregnant, dear.?

Harry raised an eyebrow. ?So, let me get this straight. A mother?s intuition is always more correct than a father?s??

?It?s not just motherly intuition!? Ginny said. ?It?s Weasley instincts. This one?s a troublemaker and it?s a boy. Otherwise he would have let me sleep a little longer instead of insisting on tagging along after his dad.? She heaved a sigh and pressed her hands into her back. ?Definitely a troublemaker.?

?Why am I not surprised??

?I would be surprised if you were.?

?Well, after all, he does have the right??

??the right genetics for it,? Ginny finished with an impish little grin. It was a saying that had come up over and over again in the past few months. ?Which is perfect because I?d be awfully bored if he wasn?t a troublemaker.?

?Careful, Ginny,? Harry said, ?don?t curse us just yet. I?m kind of hoping he won?t be a completely wild child.?

She blew out a puff of air, ruffling the stray strands of hair on her forehe

6. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Harry/Ginny!!! *jumps up and down*

They are like my favorite couple in HP!!! Thanks to you I am regretting giving my roomie the car because me being me, I now want to go to Wizarding World of Harry Potter...*sigh*

Anyways, I love the switch from seriousness and humor in this. I love the way you portray their relationship and obvious love, and Ginny being pregnant with James makes me go squee! (I swear Squee has to be like a term on this board only)

And James Prongs?! I even think Ginny was serious about that. She is one chickie that is like that.

Have I mentioned how much I love H/G?

Good job!!

7. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    We can post the stuff from the game now? Cool.

Patricide
    Great look into young Voldemort.

You?re a Muggle, too, Tom.
    Love that line.

Little Troublemaker
    [face_laugh] Prongs.

Great vigs!

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Master_Jaina1011
    Thanks so much for reading! [:D] I take it you like Harry/Ginny, eh? :p Me, too! 8-} I think they work brilliantly as a couple (their personalities mesh really well), and it's a shame that they didn't get as much development as I would have hoped in the books (I think Ginny/Harry was introduced a little late - we should have gotten a better sense of it in book five, even now I still find that it comes a bit out of nowhere, at least on Harry's side, which is why I think there are a lot of people who still take issue to H/G).

James Prongs is something Ginny would totally do. :p [face_laugh] She is the one who named Pigwidgeon, after all. ;) Though I wrote this fic to address another H/G issue people seem to have - that their kids all got named after people important to Harry. I figured, well, look at how many people there are in Ginny's family having kids: she has five siblings who all get married. It seems a little silly to start naming her kids after people in her family because that's what her siblings are most likely doing. :p

Just thought I'd bring that up. ;)

I love Ginny, so I do tend to write a lot of HP fanfics centering on her. :)

FelsGoddess
    Yep, as soon as the game finishes, Nat likes us to come over to NSWFF and start posting. We all show our NSWFF love. [face_love]

Writing young Voldemort was awesome. He's a very fascinating character.

Love that line.

Me, too. I think it was appropriate for his father to realize how to goad him - with the truth - and then use it.

Yeah, James Prongs... :p [face_laugh]

Thanks for reading! :)

9. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Title: A Confectionery of Pink
    Genre: humour, drama
    Timeframe: one year after Deathly Hallows
    Characters: Ginny, Neville, Hermione
    Summary: Hogwarts? new celebrity Headmaster has brought some unexpected changes to the school, especially ones having to do with the colour pink. Ginny, Hermione and Neville are not impressed.
    Notes: Task: ?In fanfic form, describe what would happen if Lockhart (pre-memory wipe) became the Headmaster of Hogwarts.?

I took a bit of liberty with the ?pre-memory wipe? because I wanted to use the characters when they were older. :p

[blockquote][b]A Confectionery of Pink[/b][/blockquote]

Ginny stared at the parchment.

The parchment ? incapable though it was, due to a lack of eyes ? stared back.

She gave it a look, one that would have set it on fire, if looks had incendiary properties.

The parchment stayed where it was, completely unmoved by the Weasley Glare it was receiving.

Ginny sighed. One point parchment, zero points her. She reached out and grabbed the unflappable thing, folding it into a vague, simple Muggle airplane-shape and chucked it as hard as she could. It floated for a moment on the nonexistent classroom air-currents and then fluttered down on the opposite end of the table.

Satisfied, Ginny turned back to her Wizarding Life Skills essay, which was to be handed in at the start of that class ? she hadn?t even bothered to finish it the night before and now she was rushing to complete it. It was even stupider than the parchment, if that were possible. Still, stupid though WLS was, it was a better alternative to the curly script had to offer.

Silently, across the table, the parchment regarded her smugly, its bright pink surface proving to be a distracting point in the corner of her eye. Her quill jabbed her own parchment so sharply it punctured an ink-stained whole through the phrase [i]quality of wizarding life.[/i]

?Damn.?

?That?s what I would say,? a voice said lightly, ?if I were inclined to say anything at all ? which I?m not.?

Ginny looked up and saw Neville tip several Herbology books on to the table and throw himself into a nearby chair.

?You?re late,? Ginny said.

He shrugged and cracked open one of his books to where a torn sheaf of pink parchment was acting as a bookmark. ?Class hasn?t started yet. I considered skipping, but [i]he?s[/i] getting a little annoyed with my attendance. If I get one more, ?Neville, m?boy, when I was your age? speech, I will re-pot a Mandrake without earmuffs on.? He made a face and put on a perfect performance of reading his book. Ginny eyed him for a moment, and then turned her attention out to the rest of the seventh year class. They were mostly all there ? except for Hermione, which was odd, even though she hated WLS and had campaigned extensively against its addition to the curriculum. Ginny?s fellow students were either studying for other classes, chatting and gossiping with each other, or lying face-down on their desks and tables, drooling slightly at the mouth. Ginny suspected one of George?s Patented Daydream Charms was at work.

Neville suddenly started forward, slamming his textbook shut, his hand flying out across the table and snatching up the offensive pink aeroplane that sat at its edge.

?So,? he said, thumbing open Ginny?s poor attempt at origami, ?you got one, too??

Ginny blushed bright red, both in annoyance and embarrassment, and snatched the parchment out of his hands. ?Yeah. You have one as well, I take it,? she said, eyeing the insulting pink strip sticking out of [i]Levitating Shrubs From Across the World.[/i]

Neville shrugged. ?I turned most of it into fertilizer for the Venomous Tentacula and the rest into bookmarks. I thought that would be a better use of the invitation. I?m disinclined to agree to it.?

Ginny shook her head. ?It?s not an invitation. It?s an order. [i]He?ll[/i] just hunt you down if you don?t show up, you know.?

Neville smirked and leaned in. ?Yeah,? he said in a conspiratorial whisper, ?but if I?m knee-deep in Greenhouse Three, he pr

10. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] Oh wow. The man is still mad.

Sounds like the perfect occasion for a WWW product. :p

Great piece.=D=

11. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    The only thing better than this fan fic is that I actually understood it. :p

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    FelsGoddess
    Of course he's mad! It wouldn't be any fun if he wasn't. ;) I think Ginny's about to break out the WWW products... :p

QGR
    Oh, YAYAYAYAY! Glad to see you enjoying some HP fanfic you can finally understand. ;) [:D]

I kind of messed up my posting schedule with my hectic week. But whatevs... I'll catch up. ;) :p

[b]Title:[/b] Regeneration: Potter
    [b]Genre:[/b] humour, drama; crossover with Doctor Who
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] sometime post-DH (HP); post-series 5 (DW)
    [b]Characters:[/b] The Eleventh Doctor/Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron
    [b]Summary:[/b] When the Eleventh Doctor regenerates into Harry Potter, things get rather confusing in the TARDIS.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Task: ?Take an at least somewhat well known TV show or movie and write a scene/short fic replacing the show/movie?s characters with characters from the HP verse.?

[hr]

[blockquote][b]Regeneration: Potter[/b][/blockquote]

The TARDIS spun through the space-time continuum, as it always did. If someone were capable of living within the time vortex, they would not have noticed anything going very wrong because as far as they would be concerned, the little blue box was exactly as it should be.

Inside the TARDIS, however, there was absolute mayhem.

The Doctor couldn?t remember much of what had happened. There were brief snippets ? something to do with the Master, something to do with the Daleks, something to do with a gigantic machine with a magical red button that you weren?t supposed to press (he imagined that he did press it, just because that was the kind of thing he did) ? but nothing was very clear. His head was all jumbled up with an assortment of other memories.

Like ones of flying high above the sky on a broomstick, for instance. And waving a stick, only to set things on fire. How a stick could set things on fire, he didn?t know, but his best guess was that the stick really wasn?t a stick.

The Doctor groaned. He had a magnificent headache.

?Harry! [i]Harry!?[/i]

Someone was shaking his arm. He groaned again.

?C?mon, Harry, you need to wake up!?

The Doctor?s eyes snapped open. A girl with bushy brown hair and an anxious expression was looking into his face.

He sat up abruptly, brushing her away. ?Hi, Hermione,? he said automatically. ?I?m fine.?

?Are? are you sure? You took in a lot of energy back there; I think you need to lie down??

?No, I?m perfectly fine.? The Doctor sprinted around the room, just to show that he was perfectly fine. ?Is there something wrong??

?Well, erm?? This was from a ginger fellow.

The Doctor suddenly felt very jealous. Why couldn?t he be ginger for once?

?Hang on!? he said. ?Ron, don?t say anything, I?m thinking!?

?What? I wasn?t going to say anything!?

?Ssssh! Thinking!?

The Doctor stopped, his hands pressed to the side of his face. He looked up.

The little strands of hair that he could see were black. Black. Now that wasn?t right. Since when did he have black hair?

?What?s up with my hair?? he said. ?Did someone put black hairspray in it??

Hermione shook her head. ?No, they didn?t. Listen, you?ve got to sit down, you?re still??

?Still what?? The Doctor suddenly froze. He glanced at Hermione. He glanced at Ron.

Suddenly, things clicked.

He rushed around the TARDIS console, batting randomly at various parts of the control board and accidentally hitting a blue button that caused the console to start making a sound like a gong, and nearly tripped over the laces of his own trainers as he pulled down the closest mirror he could find.

?Wait,? Hermione said.

The Doctor stared at his reflection.

?Bloody hell.?

The three of them sat on the set of stairs near the console, Ron and Hermione on either side of the Doctor. He was continually running his hands through his new hair, as if he couldn?t quite get used to it.

?I feel like there?s something missing.?

?You need your glasses. Here.? Hermione drew out her wand and murmured, [i]?Accio glasses!?[/i] A moment later, a battered pair of spectacles flew into her hand. She passed them to the Doctor.

?That?s better,?

13. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Doctor-Harry is so confusing! 8-} But I like how it went from Doctor to Doctor-Harry to Harry. :p

It's so silly, but it's good silly. :p

Also: FEZ!!!1!111!!11!one!eleven! [face_love] [face_love] :cool: :cool: :cool:

14. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    It seemed to be the best progression, to go Doctor, Doctor-Harry, Harry. Since he's really become Harry. Yeah, like that's not confusing at all... :p Anyway, not bad for writing that for in like an hour and a half. :p

Oh, and FEZZZZZZZ!!! [face_love] [face_love]

[b]Title:[/b] Afterlife Lessons
    [b]Genre:[/b] INSANITY; crossover with Twilight
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] post-GOF, pre-Breaking Dawn
    [b]Characters:[/b] Cedric Diggory, Edward Cullen, Peeves, Voldemort and Paul the Octopus.
    [b]Summary:[/b] Would Cedric Diggory?s afterlife ever be peaceful? Of course not.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Task:

Challenge fic - Must include all of the following in a fic about Hogwarts or anything in the HPverse:
    - ?Never tell me the odds!?
    - Peeves
    - Bipping (bipping=throwing a loaf of bread or other convenient object at someone?s head, usually when they are being stupid)
    - An internet meme reference of some sort (for example, lolcats or orly/yarly)
    - Lyrics from any song. Ever. Identify it somehow.
    - Voldemort singing his part of the song from The Mysterious Ticking Noise video.
    - "We Earth Men have a talent for ruining big, beautiful things."
    - A reference to cake.
    - snow
    - Cedric Diggory meeting Edward Cullen

[hr]

[blockquote][b]Afterlife Lessons[/b][/blockquote]

When Cedric died, he hadn?t known what to expect. He didn?t know what he should think or feel or if he should even be doing either of the two, on the account that he was dead. He didn?t know if there was Heaven or Hell or even an Afterlife ? at seventeen years, he hadn?t even considered it that much. He certainly hadn?t expected that he would have met his end in a blinding flash of green light in some mysterious graveyard with Harry Potter keeled over at his feet, writhing in pain.

But it was all over in a flash of green light. For a very brief moment amongst the lack of awareness and the darkness, despite the disorientated feeling akin to being knocked off his broomstick by a Bludger during a Quidditch match, he thought he might open his eyes and see the blue-black sky of a dark night and maybe a few tombstones in his peripheral vision for good measure.

The site of his death. Considering he no longer had the proper motor functions of his body due to being dead, it was logical to conclude that he would wake up in the place where he was violently forced to drift off.

Or maybe it wasn?t. Who could expect anything after you died? It was all a mystery to be discovered.

It wasn?t a very fun mystery, and it really wasn?t anything like Cedric could have expected.

The first thing Cedric learned was that there was an afterlife. The second thing he learned ? immediately following the first ? was that the afterlife was in a continual state of the present moment which was terribly difficult to follow since there was no sense of time. Essentially, anyone who had died or anyone who would die was dead and with him, walking in the afterlife. It was a very difficult thing to get used to, since there were so many people around him who he didn?t know, because they had died in the future. He even saw Harry a couple of times after he first arrived (but after he learned how to make jumps between the afterlife and life-life); they had exchanged greetings, Cedric saying that he had just died and asking whether Harry had been killed, too, only to have Harry say that he had lived for many, many decades after the initial incident.

That was Cedric?s first major lesson. Try to apply time to the afterlife and you would only end up giving yourself a headache.

Cedric?s second major lesson came when he begun to realize that the afterlife had no limits. It could be infinitely big or it could be infinitely small. Whatever he wanted it to be, it could be. If he wanted his afterlife to be painted bright fuchsia, it could be bright fuchsia ? only then he would hear the complaints whenever he went to talk to another person (or was it spirit? What did you become when you arrived in the afterlife?) and they would be enclosed in his bright fuchsia world until he finished speaking to them.

Cedric had no idea why he c

15. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Regeneration: Potter[face_laugh]

Afterlife Lessons
    ?Then how can you be vegetarian?? [face_laugh]

?Technically, I didn?t kill you?? [face_laugh] But he did get the credit. Close enough.:p

?Anyways, this Bella Swan can?t be any worse than Cho??[face_devil]

Oh that was hilarious! The rubber ball was great, especially when he tried to open the door.

=D=

16. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Thanks, Fels! [:D] Yeah, the rubber ball... don't ask me where that came from, I think my insanity was getting the better of me then. ;) :p

And now for even more JC House Cup silliness!

[b]Title:[/b] A Day in the Life Of...
    [b]Genre:[/b] humour
    [b]Characters:[/b] Tom Riddle; Sibyll Trelawney; Nimbus 2000 broomstick; Sirius Black
    [b]Summary:[/b] Ever wonder what happens during an ordinary day for the above characters? Well...
    [b]Notes:[/b] ?Task: Write a Day in the Life of any character.?

[b]A Day in the Life of Tom Riddle?s Diary[/b]
    7:00am ? get woken from my slumber by the incessant whining of a little girl.
    7:01am ? write a response.
    7:02am ? she?s saying that no one understands her.
    7:03am ? assure her that I understand her.
    7:04am ? she?s happy now. Thank God. No more writing!
    7:05am ? darn. She?s still writing.
    7:06am ? tell her to go eat breakfast.
    8:10am ? little whiner is at breakfast and then has class. I can go back to sleep, yay!
    9:22am ? ponder evil things.
    9:47am ? practice evil laugh.
    10:50am ? consider ways to continue to corrupt little girl.
    12:00pm ? lunch time and she?s writing again. Crap.
    12:05pm ? yes, yes, yes, you are a wonderful girl, now STOP BOTHERING ME, EVIL PLANS IN PROGRESS!
    12:09pm ? little whiner gone. Yay.
    1:01pm ? practice evil laugh.
    1:55pm ? consider Harry Potter.
    2:00pm ? consider ways to manipulate Harry Potter.
    2:01pm ? wish I wasn?t an inanimate object.
    2:33pm ? come up with ways to get around being an inanimate object.
    2:44pm ? apply thought processes to come up with spell to make me animate again!
    2:59pm ? spell failed.
    3:09pm ? doodle on the inside pages of the diary.
    3:17pm ? pages opened! Must suck doodles back in? oh wait, she?s already seen them. Crap.
    3:18pm ? hypnotize little girl to make her forget she saw the doodles.
    3:20pm ? tell little girl to go kill some roosters so she can stop bugging me.
    4:09pm ? have what she wants for dinner described to me.
    4:11pm ? wish I could eat.
    4:18pm ? try spell again.
    4:19pm ? spell backfires.
    5:00pm ? am ignored! Yay!
    5:01pm ? EVIL PLANS, EVIL PLANS, EVIL PLANS.
    6:01pm ? come up with infallible plan to kill Harry Potter.
    7:09pm ? try to hypnotize little whiner into killing Harry Potter.
    7:10pm ? hypnotism fails. She Petrified a cat, though.
    8:00pm ? chaos reigns at Hogwarts! Yippee!
    8:01pm ? calm down panicked little girl and rejoice at the evil I can use her for!
    8:20pm ? write back and forth, back and forth, back and forth
    8:25pm ? won?t you ever shut up?
    8:39pm ? realize that I?m not a good therapist
    9:10pm ? she?s in bed.
    9:11pm ? FREEEEEDOM!
    9:12pm ? nefarious plans continue. Mwhahaha!

[b]A Day in the Life of Professor Sibyll Trelawney[/b]
    5:00am ? get woken by a premonition.
    5:01am ? bad headache from aforementioned premonition.
    5:02am ? find headache medication.
    5:05am ? back in bed; premonition now forgotten.
    6:59am ? woken by the rising sun.
    7:00am ? note the colour of the sky.
    7:01am ? the sky is red. Someone will get hurt today.
    7:05am ? slice hand open on teapot. I am the one who got hurt today.
    7:06am ? try to stop the bleeding.
    7:09am ? get new pot of tea.
    7:11am ? bleeding still not stopped.
    7:15am ? trek across the school to the hospital wing.
    7:35am ? wake Madam Pomfrey.
    7:36am ? tell Madam Pomfrey that if she does not fix the slice in my hand, she will be doomed for all eternity.
    7:40am ? hand fixed.
    7:41am ? return to room.
    8:00am ? pot of tea cold. Darn.
    8:01am ? make new pot of tea.
    8:05am ? enjoy tea.
    8:16am ? flip tea leaves on dish.
    8:15am ? foretell future for myself and the residents of Hogwarts.
    8:48am ? DOOM, DOOM, DOOM!
    9:00am ? students arrive.
    9:01am ? trip over tea pot.
    9:02am ? students laugh.
    9:03am ? ignore students.
    10:01am ? Inner eye attack during class.
    10:02am ? students laugh.
    12:00pm ? make lunch.
    12:20pm ? predict my future out of the remains of my sandwich.
    1:01pm ? go for a walk.
    1:02pm ? shuffle tarot cards.
    1:03pm ? draw the Tower.
    1:04pm ? fall down stairs.
    1:05pm ? broke my ankle!
    1:06pm ? lost all of my

17. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    OMG...those were hilarious! I love it!!!

Well I love it no matter what!!!

Tom Riddle's Diary had me on the floor laughing...[face_laugh]

Great job!

18. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] A laughing broomstick.

How will I even get a book published from Azkaban?[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.