main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter Theme Songs

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Deputy Rick Grimes, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I haven't seen a thread for this but decided to make this thread

Harry Potter has made great songs so what is ur favourite

Mine are

mayincanon likes this.
  2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The Face of Voldemort for Sorcerer's Stone.

3. Han Burgundy

Han Burgundy Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    I really love the theme for Voldemort that John Williams did, specifically the one starting at 1:25. I wish his successors had expanded upon it rather than doing away with it entirely.

Although they contain many beautiful individual pieces, the almost total lack of musical continuity between the films really hurt the series in my opinion.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  4. Theron Solo

Theron Solo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    Always was a big fan of Reunion of Friends in Chamber of secrets I think. Quite frankly I liked the music way more than I liked the films. After reading the books, I think the movies could of been a lot better.

5. Keltoi89

Keltoi89 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 11, 2013
    I can't post videos because I'm on my ipad and it doesn't seem to be giving me the option. But I agree, there's been some really good songs on the different soundtracks throughout the series.

The Friends from the HBP soundtrack, In Noctem also from the HBP soundtrack, Harry & Hermione from the same soundtrack and A New Beginning from the DH Pt.2 are a few of my favourites.

Obviously the John Williams stuff from the earlier films is fantastic as well, that's goes without saying really, everything the guy touches turns to gold.