main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Harry Potter Time Capsule for Book 7 (no spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by ObiWan506, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    I still think most of my predictions are right. Of course, Book 7 will come out and everyone will be wrong.

Jo has a way of doing that. Always doing something that no one even thinks of.

2. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    I'd forgotten about this. Wasn't this like the first major thread in SFFBC? Hard to believe it's been a year . . .

I still think I'm likely to be partly right, although I wasn't exactly specific [face_laugh]

3. Raven

Raven Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998

Once book 7 comes out, this thread is going to be under the same two-week spoiler period as everything else but the main thread, per forum rules.

Go to this thread to discuss actual spoilers (rather than predictions based entirely on the previous six books) until two weeks after the release of book VII please.

4. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Wow, I didn?t even remember posting here, it was over a year ago, time really do fly by. It?s kind of fun to read what everyone wrote back then and what we know now.

I couldn?t agree more, there were times during the books when I thought that I could figure out what was going to happen next but got a surprise when something completely unexpected happened.

Although, I have to wait until November until I get to read the new book, it?s to long.

5. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Let's See:

Hagrid will die
    So will Lupin
    Harry will quit hogwarts
    He, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna, and maybe the Weasley twins will hunt for the horcruxs
    Percy will sacrifice himself for the order (somehow)
    The Death Eaters will amass a large army and get into the government (if they already haven't)
    Harry will learn that the last horcrux is his scar
    He will defeat all the other horcruxs and bring Voldemort to his knees
    He will realize that he has to sacrifice himself
    But the...
    Snape will come out of no where, letting Harry know that there is another way to get rid of the scar.
    Harry will sacrifice his magic powers to defeat Voldemort

The End

6. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    I agree. Looking over it again, it's actually pretty close to how I still feel now. Just some details have changed, but same basic overview in my head. But JK Rowling will probably completely surprise us and blow us away, like usual. And I really don't mind that, I'd love it. :D

7. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    We'll know ALL in a few hours! :D :D :D :D :D

8. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    Looking back through this, I was surprised by how many things Darth-Ghost got right. It's really astounding. Good job. =D=

9. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Hagrid will die No
    So will Lupin Yes
    Harry will quit hogwarts Yes
    He, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna, and maybe the Weasley twins will hunt for the horcruxs Mostly
    Percy will sacrifice himself for the order (somehow) Depressingly no
    The Death Eaters will amass a large army and get into the government (if they already haven't) Well Done
    Harry will learn that the last horcrux is his scar Yes
    He will defeat all the other horcruxs and bring Voldemort to his knees Not Quite
    He will realize that he has to sacrifice himself Yes
    But then Snape will come out of no where, letting Harry know that there is another way to get rid of the scar. No
    Harry will sacrifice his magic powers to defeat Voldemort No

10. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    I guess no spoilers in this thread for a little while.

11. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    hey, master fatbart, were those the true answers from the book?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.