main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Harry Potter times

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Jun 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    yea but sometimes you just have better expectations for certain films i.e. Battlefield Earth

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Well said, Mordtat. I feel the same way. And fu2, Battlefield Earth? EEEEEEW!!! ;)

3. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I know what you mean. For example I was one of the biggest fans of Mortal Kombat. I have owned every version of that game from MK, MKII, MKIII, MK Ultimate, MK Trilogy, MK Gold and MK Deadly Alliance. Not to mention I have played some of the adventure ones like MK Subzero... and the Special ops Contra type game. ((They sucked))

Like the Games the movies follow the same path. The first ones were awesome the last ones were horrible. The first movie was everything you could have wanted. The last movie broke the line and instead of jumping from MK to MKII it went from MK to MK Trilogy and totally left out MKII which was the best Mortal Kombat game ever.

I was so hyper and waiting to see Kintaro and a few others of that game and they destroyed that chance.

If they developed the movies like the games, they could have made more money and made the fans happy. Bastards, every last one of them......

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I liked battlefield earth.

hehehehehe

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hrmmmmm..... /gives an odd look to J9...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.