main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Dormitories

Dmentae exited his dorm after returning there to change his robe, and then realised it was Lunch Hour "Great, now where is Charcol?" Dmentae wandered around the section of the castle and reached the infirmar, he was about to ignore it when he heard a bats squeals, HIS bats squeals. He rushed in and skidded next to Charcol. "Hey little guy, are you ok?" obviously, he diddnt get a very satisfiying responce, but he looked round the Infirmary for the matron, and at a window, he saw two people. "Haiden" he said, his eyes narrowing and anger boiling up inside him. "Levicorpus" he thought (its a non-verbal curse), and aimed his wand directly at Haiden, lifting him up by his ankle "I know you did that to Charcol! why!" Dmentae diddn't await an answer, and dropped Haiden, but in mid-flight he shouted "Locomotor!". Causing Haiden to become airbore, then Dmentae flicked his wand toward a wall, making haiden fly into the same wall. Dmentae stood, picked up his bat and left, casting Ferula on Charcol as he went.

Tag: u 2

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

"Roxy...I like you. That's why I get nervous around you, the reason why my palms sweat, and I trip over my words. Being around you is enough to make me nervous. When I look at you I don't see a girl, I see a beautiful person, a person that I want to be with."

Roxy couldn't help but just stare. Here she was with a boy she hardly knew, yet he was telling her he likes her. She could feel his eyes on her and she blushed. Biting her lip she looked down at her lap. Roxy felt his wand touch her long red hair. She closed her eyes and looked back up at him. At the exact moment Dmentae entered the room.

"Haiden."The boy said right as Haiden was lifted into the air. "I know that you did that to Charcol! Why! Haiden hit a wall and Dmentae left the room.

Roxy quickly stood and ran to see if Haiden was all right.

"Haiden, are you ok?" The girl said as she helped him stand up and sat him on a bed.

Tag: Haiden, Dmentae, Rhys, Daniel, everyone and anyone

3. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: Until Darth_Sabith comes back I'm just going to include him wherever he's needed.

Basil turned a rather confused expression to the disturbance and said calmly, "Mister Jiffer?"
    Rhys looked at the ground and said softly, "Professor, sir, I need to speak to you... now."

Professor Fenris looked over his class and turned back to the troubled boy. "Can't it wait Rhys? I'm in the middle of a lesson. Could it wait until after this period? I will be able to give you my full attention then."
    Rhys gave him a resigned nod, and took a seat in the back of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GM POST: The Headmaster's Office

Professor Longbottom looked into the portrait of his headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. He stared hard at it, as Dumbledore stared back at him. He sipped a glass of whiskey (his favourite Muggle beverage) and asked, "What would you do?"
    Dumbledore shrugged. "Neville, you were always more capable than you believed you were. I watched you grow from the little boy who tried to stop his friends breaking the rules, into a young man who excelled in his studies, despite what his actual grades were. Neville, believe in yourself, and trust your heart."
    Neville smiled and thanked the old man, before turning to the ever-present Fawkes and softly stroking his feathers.
    Voldemort is back, he thought. But where, and how? It seemed impossible for him to survive. His horcruxes were destroyed and Harry had defeated him. Hadn't he?
    He moved to the corner of his office and looked down into the Pensieve set there. Slowly he placed his wand against his head and began to search for an answer.

TAG: All

4. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: Haiden
    Infirmary

Haiden hit the wall hard. He felt Roxy's touch as she helped him back to his feet and then onto the bed. Haiden looked at Dmentae. What did he expect to happen, he had sent his bat on a defenseless owl, and walked out to leave Haiden there, who he expected to be in great pain.

This was it!

He could feel blood coming down the back of his head. He stood and walked towards Dmentae, then he saw the bat. He took his wand and called a spell that he had heard and read about in his books, a spell that should never be used, yet a spell he had used only once before and now regretted it to this day, Crucio!

The bat fell into excruciating pain to the floor. Before Dmentae turned around, Haiden yelled Expelliarmus, and the fellow wizard's wand flew to the side. When Dmenate finally turned around, Haiden ran shoulder first into Dmentae's stomach, spearing him to the ground.

Tag: Dmentae, Roxy

5. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris,
    Shortly after speaking Basil looked at the young boy. "In the mean time since you have decieded to skip class you may as well join the others in this class. "As I was saying, you must have a strong will to cast the invisiblity charm. Imagine yourself as nothing but are picture it and will yourself. You need not words to cast this charm it is pure will." Fenris staired at the class and after no success the class was done. "Now don't be discouraged this is one of the most advance and powerfull charms in todays times. I want to teach it so you will learn how powerfull ones will is when casting magic." With that the class left. Basil locked the door behind him to ensure no one would intrude on them. "First off I am the teacher and you are the student. Never demand from me again and if you understand that then I will give you a new wand. That is what you want isn't it?"
    If his young student was surprise he didn't care the boy had left his mind opened the entire time he had entered the class. Making it easy for him to enter his mind effortlessly. Pulling out a dark case Fenris revealed an old blood stained wand.
    "Take very special care of this wand for it belonged to your master little death eater. I was there shortly after he left the world for he called to me for help and I was there to help him. Unforuently I was to late but I managed to save his wand. I also managed to save a few other things which I shall revile in time."
    Tag: Rhyis
    OOC: Sorry if things are misspelled not much time.

6. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

Rhys was reluctant to look at the wand, let alone touch it. The fact that Fenris had called him a Death Eater was sickening enough, but this bloodied wand was too much. He wanted to turn and run, to escape Fenris, to escape the Dark Mark and, most importantly, to escape Voldemort.
    But something inside of him, something writhing and malevolent stopped him. Slowly his right arm reached out and gingerly retrieved the wand, the wand that had belonged to Him years before.

As he held it he doubted if the wand would accept him, but it did. And immediately. Fenris' office suddenly was thrown into disarray as the wand's power expanded and welcomed its new keeper; and Rhys felt as if this wand was his by birthright.
    Rhys turned a pale face to his professor, a face which held an evil smile on lips that previously known only good.

"Professor Fenris, I look forward to my detention tonight."

And with that Rhys stomped out of the office, out of the classroom and into the corridors. Once there he Apparated into the Slytherin Common Room and found Dmentae cradling his wounded bat.

"You broke my wand, boy. But I have a new one now." He pulled the boy's wand away with a silent Wingardiam Leviosa and pointed his own black wand at his throat.
    "There are things I have done in my life, Dmentae, that no one can imagine... things I've seen. And if you think that the way you humiliated me will go unpunished you're wrong. When the time comes, I will have revenge."
    Rhys picked up Dmentae's wand and broke it into three then threw it on the fire.
    Turning to leave he shot back, "Have a nice day."

TAG: Dmentae, all

OOC: Welcome back Sabith. Check your inbox

7. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Um are we all on the same page?

I thought Dmentae was in the Infirmary with me and Roxy. Did this happen earlier or did he go back to the dormitories after I speared him?

Its really up to you SaDis. I'll follow.

Beast

8. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: I really would like to thank Grey, SaDis, Beauty, and Sabith. Without you guys, this RPG would have went down a long time ago.

I have been reading way back to the beginning and I have found that you guys have been through all the trials and tribulations of this RPG and still continued to post, even when there was no GM! That's tough. I really thank you guys, without you, Dmentae and I wouldn't even be here.

Just wanting to let you guys know that this RPG could be really good, we have a good storyline, hell of a hard working roster, and we have alot of potential.

Once again Thank You!

*Here's to the future.Cheers to you all!*

9. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    The end of his post said that he cast something on his bat as he went, so you messed up! (but only a little)

And thanks for your praise! Its been a trial!

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Hey folks, i hope i will come back unfortuantely i cant post more than once a day maybe twice. I hope we can make this work because HP RPG's always die on theses boards so if we can prove them wrong it would be great. Im going to post later on today. If Sadis can write an update for me to post would be great.

11. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Drucilla Lestrange, Basil Fenris
    Great Hall

Drucilla sat on a bench in the Great Hall, reading her books. She had a free period now, and with the N.E.W.T tests coming up she had been getting in a lot of extra revision.

Basil Fenris walked up to her slowly, a friendly smile on his youthful face.

"Drucilla. I have come to lend my hand in helping you personally in your studies." He said as he stared into her steel blue eyes.

"Thank you Professor, but I would much rather study by myself." She said in her false pleasant voice. She had prided herself on being one of the best students in the Slytherin House, and she had done so by herself.

Basil Fenris smiled and knelt down to whisper into her ear. "We must speak tonight, Drucilla. Make sure you arrive on time for your detention. Things have advanced, my dear. And it will not be long until He requires new servants." He said in his raspy, cold voice. "Also you will be pleased to know that I have found a suitable owner for the Master's wand. It is now in the possession of one who will lead us to greatness." He leaned back up and continued down the Hall.

Drucilla shrunk under his warm breath. He had given the wand to someone else, after everything she had done for the cause. She felt anger rising in her. She reopened her book and began to study harder. How dare he say that she was wasn't fit to hold the Dark Lord's wand.

She would have to find out who this student was, but as for now she needed a new wand, and she needed to study.

TAG: All

12. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC:Hey Tee that's more than enough. If you could get 1 or 2 posts in a day, that would be really appreciated.

Beast

13. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Thank You Sadis for the update. In the future when you update remember only to place the characters in situations to move the story along, not play their characters. As GM you get some leeway but it really should be limited when it comes to playing them.

I know that you are a new GM but shouldnt you have asked about the wand or PM'd me on your plans since it is suppose to be secret on that my character is holding it. Im not real happy how that was done cause it is not good etiquette for RPing. Also you wrote that i needed a new wand but you obviously didnt pay attention to my character sheet which would have shown that i wasnt using Voldy's wand. So before i post again maybe you can change the post or repost it so it can work well within the story without giving away people's secrets on their C-S's without prior knowledge.:)

14. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: Sorry about that. I was in a big rush when I wrote it so I made a few mistakes. I can't edit it now so if you tell me what you want done about it I'll do it.

This is my first GM attempt and I'm still getting used to it, so sorry again! Hope we can resolve it quickly and move on.

15. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: One small thing, Sadis, and I apologize if I seem to be nitpicking, and I know you can't edit now, but how can Rhys Apparate inside Hogwarts? According to the books, no one should be able to Apparate or Disapparate inside the grounds, and book 6 implied that it was not wise to try...of course this may have changed since Dumbledore's time...you're the GM, so it's up to you.

Okay, I'll stop now.

IC: Lilly Weasley

As soon as she had sent her letter to her aunt and uncle, Lilly left the Owlery as quickly as possible, avoiding the other students as she headed back to the castle. Since she still had some time left of her free period, she went down to the Great Hall to study until her next class.

Tag: any, (Teegirloo?)

OOC: Sorry it's short, but so much happened since my last post, I'm just trying to get back in.

16. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: Sorry it had changed. The first GM said Neville lifted the law after something that happened during the last battle. Something like to make it easy for people to escape if they had to.

He also said he told everyone...

17. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: I don't remember seeing it, but okay. Thank you.

18. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    ::GM POST::

Ignore everything from Darth Sabith's post until JediMasterAnne's.

There were a few hiccups in the story but they've been sorted and we're working around them.

IC: Basil Fenris, Rhys

Rhys sat in the back of the room and slumped over the table. He was so sleepy, and bored, and sick of everything weird that was going on.
    He listened absently to Fenny droning on about invisibility charms as the student tapped his finger on his desk in agitation. He suddenly shot up and said, "Excuse me, sir, but it can wait until detention."
    Fenris looked after the boy as he ran out of the class room and towards the main hall.

Rhys entered the main hall and threw his bag onto a table and dropped into a chair. There was a loud screech as his owl flew through the window and dropped a letter in front of him. He smiled and absently stroked her grey feathers as he opened the letter.
    Garbage. The letter was advising him on the best way to ensure his owl stayed healthy. For the promise of five knuts a week a vitamin package would be fed to his owl. He screwed it up and let his owl dispose of it.
    What am I going to do?

TAG: Drucilla, Dmentae, Haiden, Roxy (Dmentae, Haiden and Roxy are still in the infirmary)

19. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: who the heck am i supposed 2 respond too? ill respond to Blu

IC: Dmentae - Infirmiry

"Crucio" Is all Dmentae heard as his bat spasmed in his arms and fell to the floor in pain. Dmentae turned to see Haiden, but before he truly saw him, Haiden blasted his wand away and rugby tackled him. "Dmentae saw over Haidens shoulder that Roxy was shocked at Haidens behavious, and Dmentae felt a smile about to creep up onto his face, when the spell stopped it, he would have been in a face-wide grin. Dmentae watched as Roxy ran up to Haiden and pulled him off. Dmentae want and grabbed his wand, picked up Charcol and preformed the spell on him again, then pulled out a muggle device. "I have a nice video-recorder here, and i have you doing that stunt on tape..." Dmentae turned and fled un-hindered to Mr. Fenris "Sir, i have something to show you..."

TAg: Anyone

20. MasterTee

MasterTee Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2006
    OOC: *Sigh* well i thought it was worked out too but from the GM post it showed me it wasnt. So instead of me complaining im just going to officially drop out. I do wish you all luck with this.:)

21. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: I suck at GM'ing so I'm stepping down. Its too much for me and I started not enjoying the RP.

So we need a new one. Personally I would recommend starwarsbeauty or BluBeast to take over. Beast has helped me out a lot in my short term, and beauty has since the RP started.

EDIT: beauty is too busy to take up the position so I recommend Beast.

22. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: If I may make a suggestion (and hopefully not have all the other players yelling at me for making it), perhaps we should start this whole thing over. Have NP lock this thread and start a whole new game. This one has gone through multiple GM's, we've lost several players, and the story isn't really getting anywhere, in my opinion.

Again, this is just a suggestion; if no one else agrees, I'm more than happy to stick around here, but I just think we may be better off with a fresh start.

23. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC:I appreciate that you said that. This has gone through disastrous events, but still I think it should be unanimous.

I was currently writing an update, lets see how it goes, then we shall discuss the matter. Thank You, Anne.

I'll assume the role for a little while, until we get fully on track. SaDis thank you, but you didn't suck, you told us that this was your first time GMing.

IC: Haiden, Roxy,
    Infirmary

Haiden recovered himself and stood. He didn't know why he had lost control, but he knew that whatever Dmentae wasn't good. He walked to a bed and grabbed his head.

He was ruining his life step by step by messing up in this school. He had done everything right for the first 5 years of school, and now it was all falling apart. He had come here for his mom, to make something of his life, maybe even be a Auror for the Ministry. By failing here, he was failing his mom.

Roxy walked over and put her hand around his shoulders. She didn't know everything that was going on with him, but she could make him feel better.

Haiden." She said softly, "Let go back to the Hufflepuff Dorm, we have to figure this out, and get away from Dmentae, he seems to be always showing up and messing with you." She helped steady him and they begin to walk out of the Infirmary.

Tag: StarWarsBeauty

[b][color=green]IC: Dmentae
    Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom, 1st floor[/color][/b]

"Sir, i have something to show you..."

Dmentae said to Professor Fenris.

Not now Dmentae. All will be discussed in Detention tonight." Fenris said quietly as he led Dmentae to the door. "Tell Rhys that Detention is 10:00 sharp, both of you shall be on time. For now go back to your Dorm and await my call."

He bent leaned over towards Dmentae and whispered in his ear,"The Dark Lord has great need for us, Dmentae. You shall be one of the first to behold the sight of his return, and highly regarded."

Basil Fenris closed his door.

Dmentae stood there for a moment looking at the closed door. All this time he thought that his actions were just him feeling bad, but as his face widened with a grin he discovered that it was because of Voldemort.

He began to walk to the Slytherin Dormitory, Voldemort heavily on his mind.

Tag: [color=green]Dmentae[/color]

[hr]

[color=sienna][b]IC: Lilly Weasley, Rhys
    Great Hall, Ground Floor[/b][/color]

Lilly sat in a chair in the Great Hall and studied before her last class. Across from her an older boy's owl had just flew in and gave him a letter. The boy was awfully frustrated and Lilly could see that he was going through some things.

Lilly continued to read her book, but she occasionally glanced up at the boy. She almost made it a routine from minute to minute. She chuckled to herself. Here she was watching him every minute and she was supposed to be studying. How had he captured her attention so quickly?

She rose and started to walk over and talk to him.

Rhys rolled his fingers in his hair back and forth. This was getting out of hand. He had went from having Dark Tendencies, to jumping on Dmentae, to now holding the Dark Lords' wand. He was about to pull the wand out and look at it, when a young girl came up to him.

Rhys looked at her and spoke "Yes?" he said more forcibly than he meant to.

[color=orangered]Tag: JediMasterAnne, SaDis[/color]

[b]******************************************************************
    I'll make more posts and updates if nobody objects to me being GM.
    ******************************************************************[/b]

Beast

24. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Lilly Weasley

Even as she had approached the boy (as she got closer, she realized it was Rhys), her mind was screaming at her, What ARE you doing? And, truth was, Lilly wasn't entirely sure. She briefly wondered if someone had cast some sort of enchantment on her, or something she had eaten was affecting her in some bizarre manner, but both seemed highly unlikely. In any case, her behavior was striking her as extremely odd. It wasn't in her nature to get involved in other people's business, but Rhys's frustration was becoming increasingly obvious, and more of a distraction. Yes, that was it. It was not merely his presence that was distracting her so, but his noticeable frustration. As she reached the Slytherin table, he looked up at her. "Yes?"

"Are you okay, Rhys?"

Tag: Sadis

25. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Alright I'm lost. Who is GMing now, why am I in Dark Arts and not charms? Also do we know where the story is going? I know I'm not on as much as I use to be but I have been playing this for months. I'd rather try to endure this one but it might be for the best to start over since we have been though like 4 GM's now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.