main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: I have been here since the beginning and gone through every GM and truthfully, I think that it may be best to start a new one. Of course, people could probably use the same characters and things but by starting a new one we could all get a fresh start. What does everyone else think?

2. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC:That's all I wanted was for people to agree. Starting over would be for the best. I am a dedicated player and will stick with the game when we start over.

I really wanted SaDis' opinion, but Sabith and Beauty have been here for a long time also. I respect everyone's opinions here and I would like to start anew also.

We need to have ground basis first. Yes you will be keeping your characters from this one, unless you wish otherwise. Now if we open a new one I will need your sheets to be posted once again, sorry but it is for new players who don't know of you.

The storyline from this one has strayed so far from the original plan, because we don't know what Knaordyi wanted to do with it. I think there should be a new storyline. Not far from this one, but not the same either. I'll make a level map,showing what is on which levels, and have rules for the school, very similar to the rules already stated in the books.

I will PM Naboosprincess and request that we be able to start anew and for this one to be closed soon after everyone has voiced their opinions.

Thank You,

Beast

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: It'd be for the best maybe we could keep a gm finally. So I vote for a new one unforently. It'd just make more sense this one has so many knots it isn't funny or fun really.

4. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: I have begun construction on a new storyline, not far from this one though.

I have stated that this thread will be closed, the new one shall be up and running soon after the closure of this one. SaDis, you agree with this don't you?

I would really like your opinion and everyone elses before the thread is closed. When it is, feel free to PM me.

Everyone, The new game shall be up and running by tommorrow, and I wont leave you stranded without a GM. Get ready because I can't wait to begin anew.

Beast

5. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    Sorry I didn't reply but my connection has been weird all day!

I think its a good idea to start again too. I'm not gonna be on the site much over the next two days, but I'll check at least once a day. If I miss the new thread would one of you PM me the link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.