main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:anybody else, or do you all want to start the votes so that we can get this going faster?

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: I am still here but I have no time for GMing so I say we get this voting on the road!

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:alright, I guess that's it then. umm, everybody post up yur choice for GM, the winner will be GM, the one that isn't chosen will be Co-GM. That seems reasonable. so Post up your preferences

4. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    Okay. Seeing as I don't know either of you very well, I'll vote for Zelda purely because you've been here longer.

5. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    Remember, you can only have one game per forum without mod permission. If the winner(s) already have a game in the NSWRPF, then they need mod permission to GM another.

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I understand that fully, and only volunteered knowing to myself that my Role Play wasn'y going far and therefore I was going to get it locked.

7. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    To start the game as soon as possible, I proclaim zeld_shywalker the winner by default.

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:Well, I guess if that is choice, then I guess if it;s alright with everyone I am GM and you are co-GM.

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:alright. I guess since everyone has just drifted off, I went ahead and made an opening post.
    These are the characters I have seen in Character Sheets and have put these characters in the opening posts.

Gryffindor
    Kevin ?Doc? Williams, 29, Hogwarts Transfiguration Teacher
    Willow Danielle Granger, 13, Gryffindor
    Lilly Kathryn Weasley, 16, Gryffindor
    Jade Lupin, 17, Gryffindor
    Jason Black, 14, Gryffindor

Hufflepuff
    Roxanna ?Roxy? Tonks, 16, Hufflepuff

Slytherin
    Rhys Jiffer, 17, Slytherin

Opening Post
    GREAT HALL
    ?I would like to welcome you all back, and those of you who are new, I personally welcome you to our humble school. You should enjoy it here. If you have any conerns, questions, or ideas, you can talk to the head boy and head girl, the prefects of your house, or you house head. Your schedules will be handed out to the appropriate owner in the morning hours. I will keep my speech to a minimum and allow you all to enjoy our lovely feast. It is the year 2013 and we are all well. To you all, Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titalliandus?
    There was a gasp across the Great Hall as he gracefully waved his hands and the school?s feast appeared in the golden platters and pitchers on the tables.
    He sat down amidst the teachers and began on his meal. The newer of the teachers, four year Transfiguration teacher twenty nine year old Kevin Williams, also called ?Doc? by some of the student body settled down and loaded his plate and stuck conversation with old Professor Flitwick whose age was catching up with him.

Hufflepuff Table

The Hufflepuffs were all greeting the newer Hufflepuffs and telling them about the years past. The events in the Quidditch matches between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, and about some of the heated matches between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Among these was Roxanna Tonks, she was excited and happy to tell the stories.

Gryffindor Table

The new Gryffindors were a little timid, but they were talking and eating nonetheless. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and the feast. They talked to the older students. Mainly the second and third years, but some older. Jade Lupin watched as the beaters of her team told the stories from a Quidditch game before she has joined the team. Willow Granger was talking with a friend about something they had learned last year, and as another joined in started on the properties of different spells and potions. Lilly Weasley was always a bit shy, and kept to herself mostly, but she was talking with a nearby friend from her Transfiguration class last year. Jason Black wasn?t talking at all, but eating his meal quietly, but as usual, many of the Gyrffindor girls were watching him. A lot of the third years seemed interested, but he didn?t seem to notice them. A few of the seventh years who were rather aquainted with Nearly Headless Nick, or Nick, were talking to him about what had happened over the holidays. Seems Peeves knocked over the vanishing cabinet again.

Slytherin Table
    The Slytherin Table was like always. Loud and Obnoxious as they told of their superiority, and pointed it out across the hall to the Gryffindors. They sneered and jeered and laughed and snickered. Rhys Jiffer was watching them as he ate his part of the feast. He was giving the newly sorted first years a bit of a heads up into the common room of the Slytherin descent. The Bloody Baron floated around greeting the students after their holidays and greeted and welcomed the new slytherins.

TAG:Kevin Williams, Willow Granger, Lilly Weasley, Jason Black, Roxanna Tonks, Rhys Jiffer

10. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy Tonks

The red haired teen sat and listened to all the stories being told. Most of the first years had their eyes open wide and the occasional jaw would drop at a strange twist in the story. She would say a couple things everyonce in a while. Roxy remembered her first year and knew how they must be feeling. She loved talking to the first years and helping them get used to the new school.

She looked around and saw all the different houses all greeting the first years and reaquainting themselves with friends.

Looking over at Gryffindor, Roxy saw Lilly Weasley and Jade Lupin. She did not know the girls really well but she knew them enough to say hello every once in a while.

The teen recognized a few from Ravenclaw and waved to a couple who had caught her attention. Her eyes moved to Slytherin's table and she immediately saw the dark haired boy she was looking for; Rhys Jiffer. They had hung out some in the past.

"Roxy tell them about the last game against Ravenclaw last year."

Roxy turned her attention to a girl sitting next to her.

"It was beginning to rain and the whole team was anxious to begin..."

Tag: all

11. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    Name: Daniel Polter

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: 9 inch, Dragon Heartstring core, oak

Hair: long straight and bglack

Skin: white

Looks: average build and strength

Special Features (Looks): Has The words Fake Sceptrum tattoed on both back hands.

Personality:
    Daniel is a rule breaker. He will Intentionally disobey for the pleasure of it. He has even created "philosiphy" around it called Fake Sceptrum which is latin for Fake Rules.

The concept for Fake Sceptrum is pretty simple. There are real rules which are physical inevitabilities, and fake rules which are made by others. According to the philosiphy, Fake Rules are ment to be broken. real Rules however, are unbreakable unless you can find a loopole which few can do.

Daniel has a weird idol thing for voldomort, Draco Malfoy, and Harry Potter whom he laims broke real rules. He has every article and book written about them. He himself hopes to break real rules one day.

Daniel is pretty laid back. He is cocky and very overconfident (Han Solo like in a way). He is very determined and never gives up on something he sets his mind to. He is ready to defend his ideas and belief no matter what.

Family: Uncle Hetro

Other Relations(Friends, aquaintances,etc.):
    Countless nannys

Background:
    Daniel's parents died of a horrible disease which they passed on to him. It's a disaese that can kill its host at any given time during the host's lifetime.So from four years old he was raised by his rich muggle uncle hetro. He never really saw uncle hetro, he was passed from house to house under the care of nannys.

Originally he was supposed to go to the american wizardry school but he was sent to a house in england when he was 12 which changed it. He was put into the hufflepuff house.

Bcause of his rule breaking activities he was constantly up for expulsion but seems to have slid by it countless times. He accually excells in school, acing every class herbology which bores him.

Anything Else: Has a disease that can kill him at any time.

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Lupin

From her seat she watched the students eat and gawk at the stories of old Quidditch matches. She heard the Keeper start to say, "you know, there was one game where the girl that is our captain became a Quidditch hero around here. Wanna hear about that one?"
    She clearned her throat and said sharply across the table, "No they don't want to."
    The Keeper went deeply pale and nodded.
    "you guys don't wanna hear that. Really, you don't."
    The First years moaned and went back to listening to the next story.
    Sometime it just goes too far
    She thought to herself.
    Defense Against the Dark Arts, wonder what I'll learn this year? hope I have it tomorrow.
    She was always eager to learn Defense Against the Dark Arts.

TAG:Anybody

13. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys Jiffer

Rhys drained a goblet of pumpkin juice enthusiastically, laughing as he placed it back on the long table. He cast his eyes down its length and gauged his new classmates. There were a few obvious exceptional ones, but then again there were the typical Slytherins. Boisterous, loud, arrogant.
    He rolled his eyes and turned away as a joke, beginning with the popular Slytherin phrase "Two mudbloods walk into a dungeon", started. His eye caught Roxy's head turning away from him and a slight smile played on the corner of his lips. Rhys debated going over and welcoming her back. He was glad to see a familiar face, and wanted to catch up on her holidays.
    But he decided against it. After all, the term had just started, there were new faces to greet... and the food was getting eaten.

TAG: all

14. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Lilly Weasley
    Hogwarts--Great Hall--Gryffindor Table

Lilly and her friend Gretta had been discussing their O.W.L. marks amongst themselves, half-listening to the conversations around them as the Quidditch team recounted various matches to the younger students, the new first years hanging on every word. However, as one of the players brought up the infamous match from four years ago, Lilly and Gretta both fell quiet, not surprised when Jade Lupin not-so-subtley asked the Keeper not to discuss that particular match. Lilly still remembered that match--it had been in her second year--and she couldn't blame Jade for not wanting to hear about it. "Jade's never going to live that one down, I suppose," she told Gretta, before turning their attention further down the table, where Nearly Headless Nick was showing a couple of first-years how he got his nickname.

Tag: Gryffindor table, any

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She watched the first years kinda close, wondering if she could recruit one of them for the Quidditch team. They were in need of a good chaser. Their best chaser was gone now, part to Slytherin's advantage now.
    Moving part of her plate, she saw a burn mark in the wood.
    So that's what Fred was talking about.
    Being friends with the Weasleys and buying so much from their shop, she had become familiar with the scars of the school's furniture.
    She put her hand on her wand and held it under the table, whispered a small incantation and a loud band erupted from the wand.
    The Great Hall got quiet and silently she slipped her wand back into her robe and went back to her meal. Nobody probably ever know.

TAG:anybody

16. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Polter

Daniel sighed.

"All they can talk about is Quiddich, Quiddich,and more stupid Quidich"

Daniel yelled at the peopl talking about Quiddich,"Yeah, you keep on talking about that....but your missing all the fun playing that game, I mean you could at least cheat"

Daniel sat down,"ahh well, let them, more fun for you"

17. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

,"Yeah, you keep on talking about that....but your missing all the fun playing that game, I mean you could at least cheat"

Roxy turned and looked in the direction of the voice. She knew who it was; it was Daniel. He had always been a trouble maker and Roxy was quite surprised when he had been put into Hufflepuff. Ignoring the comment, Roxy finished off her story.

Taking a sip of pumpkin juice, Roxy watched the others eat. She couldn't wait to get situated into her room. She would leave now but she wasn't quite sure of the password. There had been rumors as to what it was this year, but nothing had been confirmed. Tempted to go walk around and see her friends who were at other tables, Roxy decided against it and continued to eat. There would be plenty of time later or tomorrow.

Tag: all

18. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"Alright first years. If you want to get into the Common Room you're gonna have to find the password for yourselves. I could tell you... but y'know."
    Rhys began ushering the new students towards the end of the Hall. "Mind the stairs, and Peeves, and... in fact just avoid anything that comes towards you menacingly."

Rhys caught a chocolate frog mid-leap and crammed it in his mouth. He smiled at one of his friends then climbed out of his chair, wiping choclote off his lips. A flick caused his scarf to wrap closer around his neck, as Rhys made his way towards the Slytherin Common Room.

TAG: anyone

19. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:sorry about my not posting sooner, for I am having a few problems with people offline and well. I apologize.

Everbody had finished their meals and the prefects and headboy and girl were leading out the crowd. The first years anxiously watched, and seemed a little paranoid of getting lost. She got behind a few particuarly timid first years and started talking to them.
    "I see you made friends with my keeper. I'm Jade by the way. Don't worry about getting lost, if you need help, you can always come find me."
    The First years seemed to settle down a bit and started asking her questions about how old you had to be to be on the Quidditch team, and when try-outs for the season were, and what postions were open. She answered their questions as they headed up to the common room.
    They got up to the common room and stood before the fat lady in the pink dress. The head boy sternly said "fizzing wizzbie" and the portrait swung open. Everybody flooded in and the first years gasped to notice the elagance of it all.
    She told them that that's the way it always was at Hogwarts.
    "simply beautiful. everywhere."
    They thanked her and slowly, while enjoying every moment of the common room's scenery, went off to their dormitories.
    People started to clear out, but she sat in the common room, staring at the fire.
    It's great to be back.

TAG:anyone

Passwords
    Gryffindor-Fizzing Wizzbie
    Hufflepuff-Cockroach Cluster
    Slytherin-Fainting Fancie
    Ravenclaw-Puking Pastelle

20. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Danielle

Danielle was so happy to be back at Hogwarts. During dinner she discussed her summer vacation with a couple of friends. She couldn't help but smile at her familys antics. It was so wide spread now. She knew her sisters child,obviously as they lived together,Lily Weasley,and Jade Lupin. It was nice to have a part of her family there.

After dinner Danielle trugded up to the tower where the last two years of her life had been spent. "Fizzing Whizzbie" she said and climbed throught he portait hole.

She made her way up the stairs. It was often she didn't talk to anybody as she didn't have any really close friends,though she loved HOgwarts. Finally she was in bed and awaiting the next day,sure to be full of adventures and fun.

TAG-Any

21. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy watched as many began to leave and go to their common rooms. She decided that would be a good idea. Tomorrow she would catch up with everyone from the other houses and Rhys.

Walking to the stairs, Roxy saw Rhys heading toward the Slytherin common room. She debated whether she should say hi but figured she might as well. There was plenty of time to do other things.

"Rhys!" She started to head in his direction, wondering if he heard her.

Tag: Darth Sadis

22. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys left the Hall, waving first years ahead of him. He watched as the official Slytherin prefects (who were as helpful as a troll with a rash) pushed a few of them around. Rhys rushed to the front and shoved the leader of the group away.
    "Chill it Wyrmut. And let them into the Common Room."
    Wyrmut pushed out his chest and moved closer. "Or what, Jiffer?"
    "Or you'll be pushing them around with flippers for the next week."
    Wyrmut mumbled something and walked off while Rhys winked at a group of three kids who were laughing.

As he started up the stairs, he heard a familiar voice calling up to him.

"Rhys!"

Turning, he smiled as he saw Roxy approach him. He took a box of Bertie Bott's out of his pocket and held them open for his friend.

"Alright Rox. Nice holiday?"

TAG: starwarsbeauty, anyone

23. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

Roxy watched Rhys turn and take a box of Bertie Botts out right as she approached him.

"Alright Rox. Nice holiday?"

Flashing a smile, Roxy took a bean and put it in her mouth. Grass, shoot. Trying not to let him know, she nodded.

"Mine was absolutely wonderful. How was yours?"

Tag: Sadis

24. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Polter

Daniel was eavesdropping on Rhy's and Roky's conversation,

Rhys

alright,nice holiday

"come on say something interesting," daniel whispered angrily.

TAGS: Sadis, Star wars Beauty

25. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys smiled and popped a bean in his mouth, before promptly spitting it out.

"Vomit! Y'know me, Roxy. I tried to stay out of a trouble. Bit of this, bit of that. I met this really nice girl in Diagon Alley. We really hit it off... but she turned out to be a werewolf. Figures. She broke my right arm and my left shin, before someone zapped her."

Rhys took Roxy to the side and lowered his voice. "Whose that weird Hufflepuff? The one that keeps shouting? He creeps me out."

TAG: beauty, all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.