main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

"Vomit! Y'know me, Roxy. I tried to stay out of a trouble. Bit of this, bit of that. I met this really nice girl in Diagon Alley. We really hit it off... but she turned out to be a werewolf. Figures. She broke my right arm and my left shin, before someone zapped her."

Roxy felt her jaw drop. What kind of terrible woman would do something like that? Werewolves need to be a whole lot more careful.

"Whose that weird Hufflepuff? The one that keeps shouting? He creeps me out."

Roxy rolled her eyes. She didn't really want to talk about Daniel, well at least not when she was with Rhys.

"That is Daniel Polter. He is a fourth year. Don't worry about him though. It seems to me like he is more talk than action. I really don't know how he got into Hufflepuff."

Tag: Sadis, GreySaberFreque

2. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    "That is Daniel Polter. He is a fourth year. Don't worry about him though. It seems to me like he is more talk than action. I really don't know how he got into Hufflepuff."

"More talk than action?"

"MORE TALK THAN ACTION"

Daniel yelled unitentionally.

"I've broken every single rule in this dang school, I've practically broken every rule outside of here too...,.......and people say I'm more words than action"

Daniel fumed.

TAGS: Darthsadis Star Wars Beauty

3. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"I've broken every single rule in this dang school, I've practically broken every rule outside of here too...,.......and people say I'm more words than action"

Rhys stared at the young man for a moment.
    "Right... umm Roxy,as much as I'd love to stay and natter I better go and check our headboy isn't making the newbies do anything unpleasant. I'll see you later."

Rhys turned to Daniel and squinted. "You too - I guess."

With that he ran off and made straight for the Slytherin Common Room. Upon arriving he saw the door slowly closing and frantically began shouting "Muddy Muggle!"

"Yes, yes alright. I'm not deaf."

The door opened again, and Rhys entered the dark stairwell leading to Slytherin.

TAG: All

4. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    ((is it to late to join?))

Name: Territ Goere

Race: Goblin

House: (Even if they have already graduated): RavenClaw

Wand: Dragon Scale and Werewolf fur

Hair: white

Skin: Blackish from a curse that never wore off

Looks: Skin is pitch black from a curse as a child. He wears a brown coat and brown shirt and pants.

Special Features (Looks): Has a pink scar on his right ear.

Personality: He's usally grumpy cause the only job he could do was to nanny kids at Hogworts. The only time he is cheerful is when
    he confenscates things from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. He loves a joke or two any higher he starts giving out detentions. Doesnt
    like it when people make fun of his black skin and gray hair.

Family: One living relavtive left, Sister is Shion Hori

Other Relations: Usally has afternoon tea with Headmaster

Background:Territ was born in London to Fedre Goere and Sisu Goere. On the day he was born a wizard barged in and cursed Territ for no reason at all, Territ's skin went pitch black. Territ got regular goblin schooling and was teased often for his black skin, then he got a letter from Hogworts and went to school and was put into the Ravenclaw house. He graduated with curses as his major, he went on to work at Gringots for a while.
    Around the age of 40 Territ was fired cause of the break in at the Soceror's Stone empty vault. He found small work over the wizarding world, from broom polisher to
    wand crafter. He later took over Filchs old job when he retired.

5. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Doc

Doc stretched and got up from the staff table, and made his way past the masses of students and up to his office. He moved quickly, setting out books and the other materials he would need for the following day's classes. He smiled at the thought of the reactions he would get during tomorrow's lessons.

TAG: No one, really.

6. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    OOC: Double post...move along. Move along

7. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Right... umm Roxy,as much as I'd love to stay and natter I better go and check our headboy isn't making the newbies do anything unpleasant. I'll see you later."

"You too - I guess."

Roxy watched Rhys leave and began to get quite upset with Daniel. That wasn't exactly the way she wanted her first conversation with Rhys to end.

"Thanks alot Daniel!"

Roxy walked off and stood before the portrait.

"Cockroach Cluster." The portrait opened and Roxy entered. The yellow and black was a welcoming sight. She walked up the stairs to get to her room and began unpacking right away.

Tag: no one really

8. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ roamed the halls of the school making sure no one got into trouble. He passed the Headmaster. "Headmaster, AfterNoon Tea again tonight?" Territ asked

The headmaster chuckled. "Yes"

Territ saw Roxy and Rhys talking and Rhys leave. Territ walked down the stairs to the Main Hall.

9. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Polter

"Thanks alot Daniel!"

"your welcome" Daniel told the angry women.

"Man I feel good" Thought Daniel.

iC: Anyone

10. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys threw his suitcase onto his bed and tapped it with his wand. It slowly opened and the contents began packing themselves away.
    As his underwear tucked itself into a drawer, Rhys flung himself on his bunk and stretched until his back cracked.
    Suddenly, Rhys began to feel restless. He looked around the bustling room and smiled charmingly at no one in particular... then he leapt off his bed (dodging his suitcase and clothing), grabbed his Dragonflyer broomstick and promptly flew out of the window.

He made a beeline for the Quidditch grounds and came to a soft landing under Slytherin's banner. Laughing he dashed away and flew pas the main hall, laughing loudly as he flew past the windows, hoping to rile the dark skinned janitor.
    It was one of Rhys' favourite past times, bugging Old Goere. The Goblin was usually quite calm around the school until he was pushed too far - and it was usually Rhys doing the pushing.

Climbing higher, Rhys circled the many spires atop the roof before heading back to his Common Room.
    As he ducked through the window he smiled at a first year, dropped his broom and said "Anyone fancy going back down?"

TAG: anyone

11. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ smiled and gave a flick of his wand, he knew Rhys was off his broom by now. Rhys's broom dashed out of his common room and out the window. The broom nesteled it self on the highest tower of the school. "Lets see you fly now" Territ said jokingly.

12. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys' jaw dropped as his broom suddenly dashed out of the window and up out of sight.
    Half closing his eyes, he turned and faced the new students. He stared at them for a moment, then said in a deep voice "It begins..." before falling back on his bed and laughing.

He pointed his wand toward the ceiling and commanded "Accio Broom." As his stick returned to him he began running down to the main hall at full speed. He felt like causing some trouble or failing that, reacquainting himself with the female students...

tag: any

13. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ saw Rhys run down the hall. "Eh no runnin down te hall you bloody kid!" Territ yelled. He pointed his wand at Rhys and made a small flick. Rhys lifted into the air and Territ brought him over to him. "Wa you doin running down te halls?" asked Territ.

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Marchand

After sitting down in the common room, she wrote a letter to both her father back in London, and her best friend she had aquainted in Romania, and Fred and George to tell them about the new prank she had devised in her downtime on the train, along with the incantation to permantly seal it.
    When she finished it was two o' clock in the morning, and she decided to go to her dormitory and go to sleep finally. She went up, decided against changing for all the hassle, took of the armbrace she wore and put it on top of her trunk as not to lose it, and climbed into bed. She started at the scars, and where the stitches had been.
    She let out a long breath and shook her head to herself and thought about the upcoming year, the dark arts, the darkness, and the order of the pheonix, before falling asleep.

TAG:anybody

15. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

As he floated in the air before the dark skinned dwarf, Rhys smiled mischievously.

"You better put me down, tiny. I think I hear the headmaster coming, and you know its against the rules to use magic as a punishment."

tag: Territ

16. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ looked around and shrugged before canceling the spell letting Rhys fall 7 feet to the stone floor. Right before he hit the floor Territ caught him with a spell and set him down. "Dont let me catch you runnin the halls again" Territ said as he walked off.

17. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys smiled as the small dwarf waddled away and called out to him "Don't forget the boys lav. Its always rotten in there!"

Smiling Rhys popped his hands in his pockets and headed outside. He planned on giving his owl a few more lessons in flying, as she was usually terrible. He recalled receiving a dead pixie on one occasion when he had been expecting a large chocolate cake.

TAG: all

OOC: Tog try and remember to use the RP formula, especially tagging otherwise no one will know if you are expecting a certain person to reply or not.

18. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy's things were all put away and she had tried to go to sleep. For some reason it wasn't happening. Finally tired of trying, Roxy got up and put on a house coat and decided to go and listen to the portraits talk. Their conversations could be interesting and even sometimes hilarious. Finding a perfect stair to sit on near the main hall, Roxy listened to a few conversations and wathced the staircases move. Maybe this would help her fall asleep.

Tag: anyone

19. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    I know this game has had GM problems, and its a little slow to start with, but I think the story line has great potential, and I'm on the look-out for a good RPG to get into and picked this one. So, here is my character sheet.
    Zelda_Skywalker, you didn't specify any new CS's had to be PMed to you, so I thought I'd just post it, hope thats okay. ;) EDIT: Also, Zelda, if you need help GMing, I would be happy to help out. :)

Name: Draco Malfoy

House: Slytherin

Wand: 11 inch, beech, dragon-heart string

Hair: Is shorn quite close to his head, and is blonde in colour, so he is often mistaken as bald.

Skin: Fair skinned

Looks: Has formed a hard-lined face that has over-ridden his natural handsomeness. His eyes are cold and steel-blue. He is quite well built, though fairly tall. His hair is cut close to his head, and he sometimes limps a little if the scar on his back is pulling painfully that day.

Special Features: Has a long scar down his back after the final battle with Voldemort. It still gives him pain from time to time.

Personality: Draco earned forgiveness by saving Harry Potter's life before his final battle with Voldemort. When Harry disappeared after the final battle, Draco became reclusive and a little depressed that his sacrifice had been for nothing. He is now a bitter and hard man, that is both respected and feared in the community, much like his father was before the return of Voldemort.

Though he has grown-up a lot since his school days, he can still occasionally show his selfish and cruel side towards the prisoners of Azkaban, which he finds a good release to his "good" side. Though he trys hard, he cannot help but sometimes act as his father's son. He does not want to become his father, above all else.

Family:
    Parents: Lucius and Narcissa (both deceased)
    Siblings: None
    Children: ?
    Extended Family: The Blacks (all deceased)

Friends and Acquaintances: Ron and Hermione Weasley (Auror and House-Elf Activist) Neville Longbottom (Hogwart's Headmaster) Luna Lovegood (Defence Aginst the Dark Arts Teacher) Ginny Weasley (Sales Clerk at Borgin & Burkes/Drifter)

Background: Was raised by his parents in quite an upper class environment, surrounded by all the best things any boy could want. As he grew, Draco began to realise his father still regularly dabbled in the Dark Arts and had never renounced the old ways of Voldemort's followers. Wanting nothing more than his father's love and approval, Draco helped him in his quest to become society's most powerful wizard, and became a lot like his father in the process.

When he was 11, he went to Hogwart's, his fathers voice in his ear and proceeded to make Harry Potter's life as difficult as possible. During his sixth year, after the return of the Dark Lord, Draco fell directly into his command and was instructed to kill Albus Dumbldore, then Headmaster of Hogwarts and leader of the Order of the Phoenix. But when the moment came to do it, Draco couldn't, and Severus Snape had to step in and save Draco in the process. Since that moment, Draco had to help the Order of the Phoenix, as he knew that he would be dead if Voldemort was not stopped. He saved Harry Potter's life before the final battle, earning himself a scar similar to Harry's in the process. After Harry disappeared, he bacame overseer of operations at Azkaban. He ordered the execution of all Death Eaters and personally took care of his father, not saying a word to him, or listening to his pleadings. However, he did not execute Snape, feeling a certain loyalty to him after he saved him during his sixth year. Snape remains in Azkaban, and Draco often goes to talk to him. (It should also be noted that Draco got rid of the Dementor guards, after their allgiance to Voldemort)

On a personal level, he found himself the main comforter of Ginny Weasley after th

20. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Draco Malfoy

Draco paced the floor of his office at Azkaban Prison, his rage getting higher and higher. His mind was moving at a million miles a minute. What was going on? What did this mean? Could it just be a coincidence? Maybe Snape knows? No, how would Snape know... This man is my only lead. The man to whom he referred was the drunkard who had recently paraded as a Death Eater and set fire to a house.

Draco had him held in a secure room, and had just come from questioning him. The man remembered nothing of the night. Which was reasonable enough, the man's blood-alchol reading had been off the chart, but what Draco wanted to know know was WHY he had done it. Surely the man could give a little insight into that.

But he hadn't known the people that owned the house, nor had he ever been to that part of London before. He had no family or friends on the area, indeed of anyone in London he was the most unrelateable person to the area. It just seemed that he picked it at random. Or had he? Draco knew this was around the area the Riddle mansion had once stood.

This brought to the fore the question that plagued the back of Draco's mind but he couldn't sound out, did this mean Voldemort was still alive? No. No, he argued with himself, That can't be right. There were eye-witnesses. People who SAW Voldemort die. Draco hurried over to his desk and got out pen and parchment.

Dear Ron,
    Forgive the bluntness of this letter but I need you to relate to me one more time what you saw when Voldemort died. I need re-confirmation he is dead. You may have heard about my newest prisoner and his antics. I need to get to the bottom of this.
    Hope Hermione and family are well,
    Draco

He called down his owl, Sabbath, and sent her on her way, with a stroke of her feathers and a few reassuring words. All he could do now, was wait and see what Ron Weasley could do for him.

TAG None

OOC I'll NPC any characters like Ron. Unless any lurkers out there wanna take up the character? :D

21. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Polter

Daniel walked down the halways.He had always loved walking at night,past curfew,hell he just loved breaking rules.He walked as if he was doing nothing wrong.

But today there was an extra suprise.Sitting on a stair he saw none other than Roxy.

"Well,well,well, I thought only i had the guts to be out in the halways past curfew."

TAGS: Roxy,anyone

22. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy's eyes were beginning to fall shut. The voices always made her eyes droop.

"Well,well,well, I thought only i had the guts to be out in the halways past curfew."

Roxy jumped and a gasp escaped her red lips. Turning to where the voice came from she saw a dark haired figure. It was Daniel!

"Daniel, what are you doing out here?"

Tag: Daniel

23. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    "Why,breaking rules of course"

Daniel streched.

"I think the real question is,why are you here,your supposed to be a goody twoshoes"

Daniel shook his head.

"Man,I feel so sorry for you,limiting yourself to the limits that others impose on you"

TAGS:Roxy

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Why,breaking rules of course"

Roxy watched him stretch. She hoped he would go to bed soon.

"I think the real question is,why are you here,your supposed to be a goody twoshoes"

Goody two shoes? Yeah she was kinda one. That was alright because she had worked long and hard to get that reputation.

"Man,I feel so sorry for you,limiting yourself to the limits that others impose on you"

Roxy giggled. "I don't limit myself to limits that others impose."

Wow Roxy, that was a wonderful comeback.

"What would you suggest I do instead?"

Tag: Daniel

25. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC:Daniel

"Well duh,break the rules, do what others tell you not to do, don't limit yourself because others say its bad".

Daniel streched.

"I know,you probally think I'm weird,but trust me the fake sceptrum isn't as weird as you think it is...its accually quite fun"

"but........a goody two shoes like you probally doesn't have the guts to break the rules,its.....almost pathetic"
    TAGS: Daniel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.