main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ walked down the hall way, he didnt know how the kid floated back to the steps but it happened((...Cheater)). He wrote down the names of all that were there, "Double detentions for all" Territ spoke out loud.

"Cant you go easy on the chaps?" A voice said.

Territ looked about. "Where are you?"

"Oh look up" The voice said.

Territ looked up to see Nearly headless Nick."Oh Hello Nick, and no Im not going easy on the 'chaps'".
    Territ said. "And if they dont show up to them I'll make sure they dont pass this year"

2. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    OOC God-modding is icky.

IC Draco Malfoy
    20 years in a high security prison cell had not gone down well with Severus Snape. His face, that had always been gaunt and as if on the verge of sneering constantly, had now become thin and wasted, his black hair had greyed with age, but was still long and greasy, possibly greasier than it had been when he taught at Hogwarts, and his build had wasted away to show him thin and sickly looking.

But Draco knew, no matter how weak and frail Snape might look, his mind was as sharp as it ever had been. Draco paid Snape a visit about twice a month, bringing him tidbits of information from the outside world, and generally just holding conversations, usually about potion-making. A hobby Draco had taken up some years ago.

Snape rose as Draco entered the cell, "Ah, Draco, how good to see you. Your visit is earlier in the month than I would have expected, but welcome none-the-less." After a few weeks of silence, Snape voice was husky and dry. He gestured around his small cell in a welcoming manner, and tried to smile, but it turned into a half-sneer.

"Severus." Draco said in greeting, he had stopped calling him 'professor' the moment he had betrayed Dumbledore and killed him. "This isn't a social call." Draco put it before Snape could say anythign further. No point beating around the bush, Draco always got straight to the point.

"I see." Was all Snape had to say, and waited for Draco to continue.

"Two weeks ago, a man was brought in here, you may have heard. He had set fire to a London house and was wearing an odd mask as he paraded about the blaze in triumph. He did this in front of Muggles and wizards alike, and the Ministry had to step in. Memories had to be modified and a house hastily re-constructed. You know, memory modifications aren't what they used to be, the Muggles are getting wiser wnd wiser as to our existance, and its not goodm Severus. Not good." Draco gave him a hard look, Snape just nodded thoughtfully, "He was dressed as Death Eater, Severus."

There, draco had said it. Snape looked up quickly, shocked. Draco leapt as quick as a snake and snatched Snape's thin arm in his grasp, turning it up to expose where the tattoo of Voldemort's mark was. After twenty years, the tattoo should have been faded, but it was a clear and perfect as it had been the day he had it done.

Draco scowled and glared at Snape. "How long has it been like this?" he growled.

Snape gave a husky laugh, "Who knows the passing of the time in this place?"

"Do NOT avoid the question, Snape!" Draco yelled and gripped him harder, and pulled Snape closer to his own face. Draco could smell the stench of imprisonment on him, but he looked him straight in the eye and muttered quietly, "You know what this means as well as me, Snape. And if that's true, we're both in trouble. Big trouble."

TAG No one yet.

ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ THESE POSTS, COS I'M WORKING UP TO INVOLVING THE HOGWARTS CHARACTERS TOO, I PROMISE I'M GETTING THERE. I FIGURED WE'D NEED A BIT MORE OF A STORY LINE RATHER THAN YOU LOT WANDERING AROUND THE CASTLE AND HANGING EVERYONE OVER STAIRCASES AND RANDOMLY BREAKING RULES.

ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO INTERACT WITH A CHARACTER LIKE LONGBOTTOM OR LUNA LOVEGOOD AND DON'T WANT TO NPC THEM YOURSELF, JUST TAG ME AND I'LL PLAY THEM FOR YOU. :)THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME.

3. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

Roxy watched the whole ordeal between Territ and Rhys. She didn't know what to do through the whole thing. When Rhys escaped from Territ and went into the kitchen, Roxy was afraid to follow. Would he want her there? After a minute or two of contemplating, she came to the decision to follow him.

Peeking into the kitchen, Roxy felt this feeling of dread sweep through her body. How many rules had she broken tonight? Was it worth it? Taking one step into the kitchen, Rhys turned and ran right by her. He didn't even say a word. Roxy's jaw dropped in astonishment.

"Rhys what is going on?" No response came from the boy.

Roxy shook her head and made her way to her common room and then up to her bed. The whole way she tried to figure out what happened with Rhys. She pulled her hair into a pony tail and then layed her head on her pillow. It was not long until her eyes shut and she was in a deep sleep.

Tag: anyone

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Jesstar approved

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Raine Yubari

House: Ravenclaw (Graduated)

Wand: Willow with a single Seraphim hair

Hair: Long, straight silver. Not the silver of an old person but a majestic shinning silver.

Skin: Pale ivory, seems to shine

Looks: Beautiful, with extremely light blue eyes which shine out from very far away. She looks almost like an angel

Special Features (Looks): Very angelic features.

Personality: Raine is polite and always well mannered. She is very passive, always seeking a peaceful and amicable solution to any conflict.

She is the perfect leader for the magic community for a new peaceful millenium. She is always calm, even in dangerous circumstances, which she is used to having played a major role in the final battle against Voldemort.

Family: Only knew father who was one of the unspeakables working in the department of mysteries. She never knew her mother and is an only child. Her father died in the second wizarding war

Other Relations: Good friends with Rufus Scrimgeour whom she saved during the final battle with Voldemort. Also friends with Draco Malfoy, she visits him at regularly feeling he must get lonely at the prison though she did not agree with the execution of the death eaters despite the murder of her father.

Background: Raine went to hogwarts like most magical children in Britain and was sorted into Ravenclaw. There she was very popular, seen as one of the most beautiful girls in the school at the time. She was a second year when the triwizard tournament took place making many people presume she was half veela by her resemblance to Fleurs beauty however there are many subtle differences to their beauty.

Raine was with her father when the final showdown with Voldemort took place and witnessed his death at the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange who then turned on the then minister of magic Scrimgeour. A well placed Impedimenta curse sent her flying away from the minister whom Raine dragged away, watching the rest of the battle from safety and seeing the apparant defeat of Voldemort and the departure of Potter.

Shortly after graduating from Hogwarts with flying colours Raine joined the ministry and became a very popular passivist official promoting unity between the magical and muggle community and better educating on the dangers of persicution to prevent a third wizarding war that might destroy the instable society the wizarding world has created.

With such smooth talking and quite alot of luck she ascended the ranks quickly and soon, rather unexpectedly, became one of the youngest Ministers of Magic yet. Under her lead the magical community is recovering well from the war and is starting to combat the agression from some magical families against muggles.

5. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ climbed the stairs of the tall tower to his room, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the large door and entered the room. He closed the door and locked it, he put a spell on it so no one could opened it with out the key. He set the list of detentions under his bed, he opened a box on his dresser and put his wand in it. He took off his shoes and changed into his bed robes, he layed down on the bed and went to sleep.

6. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy had hardly slept a wink in the two days since he had interrogated Snape. His mind would not allow him a moments rest, the thoughts of betrayals and possible revenges flying around the inside of his brain was too much for him to handle, he needed to bring someone else in on this. But who? Not Ron and Hermione. He had tried that with his letter and they had flat refused to entertain the idea. If Harry was not here, he was dead. If he was dead, so was Voldemort. That was that, as far as they were concerned.

Draco thought of getting Snape to help him, stage a break out and release him so he could gain information for him. But Snape was to unreliable. To unpredictable. To likely to turn sides a million times before it was over. No, Snape couldn't help him in this situation. He had also thought of getting Snape to teach him how to scry, so he might search for either Voldemort or Potter's existance. But it would take to long, time was a key factor here.

He thought of going to Ginny. Ah, Ginny. But there was too much history there, too much tension. Besides, she was the same as Ron, she refused to believe Harry could be alive somewhere.

There was only one other friend he had that he knew he could rely on. Though he hated to go to them. Because of their position. Because of their obligations. But he had no choice.

Making sure the head guard was on duty and knew of his departure, Draco returned to his office and took his wand out of his robe pocket, and his collection of Floo Powder off the mantle. Muttering a spell he started a fire in the generally unused fireplace. Gripping a handful of Floo Powder he stepped into the flames and sighed, before chucking it down and clearly stating, "Ministry of Magic, Raine Yubari's Office!"

He landed with an [i]oomph[/i] and stood up, dusting the soot from his unwashed robe. He wished he had changed into a clean one now, but no matter. Clearing his throat he spoke, "Hello, Raine."

[b]TAG: Darth_Joesha [/b]

7. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Raine Yubari
    Minister for Magic's Office

Raine sat silently skimming through documents that had to be approved for the next day. It was late and the ministry was all but abandoned, there had not been a reason recently for people to work late. It seemed now that every day was just another day at the office. She looked out of an enchanted window, though her office was technically underground she could see a view across the majestic cityscape of London, St. Paul's Cathedral was lit up and the Houses of Parliament seemed to be stabbing the skyline with their pronged roof... and, as English weather would have it, it was raining. She slowly began to drift away towards sleep when there was a sudden crash and a robed figure flew out of her fireplace. She jumped up and knocked over a glass of water.

"Hello, Raine."

"Bloody hell Draco! It's the middle of the night... you scared the devil out of me!" She exclamed seeing her late night visitor and grabbing a duster at the same time. "Your lucky I updated my safe list, I only just remembered to put you on and if I had forgotten that that system would have diverted you straight to Azkaban... so I guess where you just came from!"

She passed him the duster so he could wipe the remaining soot from his robes, which she noticed were looking a little beaten up. She gestured for him to sit and took her seat back at her desk. She tapped her cupboard twice with her wand and the door glided open to reveal and single crystal container of whisky.

"What brings you here so late Draco. It's only been a few days since I saw you." She asked pouring two generous glasses for the two of them, she was happy to have the distraction from the paper work.

tag: Jesstar

8. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Draco Malfoy
    Draco gratefully accepted the duster from Raine's hands, and began to dust himself off. He noticed Raine looking at his dirty robe and felt his face redden a little. He covered by putting his head down to get the non-existant dust off the hem of his robe.

He looked up grimly as Raine asked him what was wrong. Draco sighed and took a long swig of his whisky before he answered. "Unfortunately, Raine, what we have to discuss is not pleasant. We're gonna need a lot more whisky before our conversation is over." Draco gave a grim smile before continuing. "You remember the drunkard we took in a few weeks ago? Set fire to that house on the outskirts? I know you didn't see him, but I reported to you I thought he was more than he seemed. He was dressed as a Death Eater after all. Well, I think I have have come to a correct conclusion as to what was going on. Raine, I think Voldemort is still alive."

He hurriedly kept going before Raine could say anything, "I wouldn't be bringing you this if I didn't have proof. Snape. His tattoo is as clear as the day Voldemort himself injected the ink there. There were reports of Voldemort's demise, I know, but his body was never found. If he had been killed by Avada Kedavra his body would have been there. Weasley himself confirmed that Avada Kedavra was the spell Potter used. Something doesn't add up, Raine. If he is back, we cannot allow him to gather power to himself. Fudge and Scrimgeour made that mistake last time. Potter is not around to save all us this time." Draco paused, deep down he knew he meant Potter is not around to save me this time. "Raine, I hate to admit this, but I am afraid that this may mean the end of us this time." It may mean the end of me this time.

TAG: Joesh

9. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Minister for Magic's Office

Raine's expression did not change throughout Draco's passionate speech, even when he finished she did not move. Her eyes stared off at the wall and her face was blank. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Finally she snapped out of her trance like state and briskly poured the two of them another glass of whiskey.

"I saw Draco... I saw him die. I saw the flash... I felt the wave of that curse over me... the power. The power that surged out of him, I could feel it. Something very powerful died that moment, if it wasn't him I honestly don't know what it was." She eventually said, spilling whiskey over her desk while bringing the glass to her mouth. "Even in death that creatures legacy lives on... well I suppose he's cheated death before whats to stop him again! I will of course follow this up."

Raine then stood silently and walked to her fireplace. Taking out her wand she called forth her Patronus. A elegant Seraph seemed to step from the end of her wand. The angel, complete with 6 wings, looked at her master for only a second before leaping in the fireplace and flying up the chimney.

"I've sent her to call all officials to the ministry immediatly. I'm calling an emergancy Wizengamot... I'll need you to tell everyone what you know." She said looking up at the mantle piece, on the shelf there was a small photo of Albus Dumbledore. "If only he was still alive... he'd know what to do."

10. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Draco Malfoy
    Draco felt the guilt sear through him as he looked to see the picture of Albus Dumbledore. It was his fault. Draco's fault that they were ultimately doomed. Even without Potter, Dumbldore would have found a way to stop Voldemort. Without either of them, the magic world, and proabaly the Muggle one too, was doomed. His guilt mixed with his other feelings of dread, fear and anger, to make him one big mass of negative emotions. He caught a look at himself in the mirror on the wall and noticed how pale he looked, even for him.

The way Raine spoke of Voldemort's "death" . . . Draco could almost see it himself. He had not been there when it happened, he had been fleeing for fear of his life. One thing he had learned, was Voldemort's wrath was a terrible, terrible thing. Something he never wanted to experience or even be threatened with again.

He looked up anxiously as Raine mentioned the Wizengamot. "But Raine, that's the thing, I don't really know anything. I will of course report my suspiscions. But I think we need to get Snape to talk. He knows whats going on. He would tell me nothing, but with a little... persuasion, he might talk. He himself has persuaded people with Veritaserum before." He smirked at the memories, "I know it is a restricted substance nowadays with Muggles only one step away from discovering us, but if used in the confined space of Azkaban, maybe you can make an exception?"

Though Draco knew what he suggested was necessary, he knew his face would grow all the more pale once Snape did speak. He dreaded what they would discover.

11. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Minister for magic's office

"I know it is a restricted substance nowadays with Muggles only one step away from discovering us, but if used in the confined space of Azkaban, maybe you can make an exception?"

"Oh Draco... I'm hesitant to condone such an action. You know that I care deeply about people civil liberties. I have put so much effort during my time in office into trying to make trials fairer and protecting peoples right to free speech and privacy. To turn my back on those ideal... even now would be unthinkable. Veritaserum's purpose is to destroy one of those rights... I cannot allow it. But the Wizengamot may, when they arrive you may ask their permission." Raine said standing and walking through her door. "They should be arriving now, we should go to the chamber now, I'll order Severus brought here so he can be questioned and if it is so decided have the veritaserum administered straight away."

12. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    IC Draco Malfoy
    Draco had to accept her decision. Raine had always been one to stand by her beliefs no matter what. The fact that she had even allowed him to bring it up to the Wizengamot was a triumph in this case.

Never-the-less he had to put a point forward as they began to walk for the basement of the Ministry building, "Raine, I understand your reasoning behind this, and in normal circumstances I would support you one hundred percent. But I must say, Snape is hardly a normal citizen. He is a prisoner. He is only good for providing information. I realise you do not feel comfortable approving my request, but I feel I should tell you, that I will tell the Wizengamot what I have just told you. Snape is worthless, a speck of nothingness. He does not deserve rights. He shouldn't have rights. If he must be alive in this world, this is all he is good for." Draco was breathing heavily, his passionate hatred of Snape showing through in his speech and walk. He fell silent. He felt a certain loyalty to Snape, that was true, but he hated him just as much. It was his fault.

Draco blamed Snape for his life going up in flames. If Snape had not jumped in and killed Dumbledore, Dumbledore would still be alive and able to protect, not only Draco, but the whole magical community. Draco's mind turned to Hogwart's now. "Raine. . ." Draco broke the uneasy silence, "should we bring Longbottom in on this? He is the headmaster of Hogwarts, and if Voldemort is back, Hogwart's will be a main target. Maybe we should bring him in for the Wizengamot."

13. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Hallway

"He shouldn't have rights. If he must be alive in this world, this is all he is good for."

"Everyone has rights Draco. Trolls, Giants, Elves... Angels. All have rights, even a murderer. It's my first belief and you know the very fact I am considering this is making me shudder. These are tough times but good always proveils. We will get through this and hopefully without destroying people's rights." Raine said smiling at Draco. He was a few years her elder but it still seemed that he hadn't changed much from his time at Hogwarts, he was often still a schoolboy and he was always still a Slytherin.

"Raine. . ." Draco broke the uneasy silence, "should we bring Longbottom in on this? He is the headmaster of Hogwarts, and if Voldemort is back, Hogwart's will be a main target. Maybe we should bring him in for the Wizengamot."

"Hmmm, I concur. My patronous is currently still away. Prehaps you would do the honour?" She said walking up to two large doors made of centuries old English Oak with large iron bars across them, these door were capable, and had on one occasion, of holding back an army. The wood still held the claw marks of a Goblin rebellion as testiment of its strength. Above it were two purple flags with silver Ws enbroided on them to show that the Wizengamot was assembled. The doors opened slowly to reveil a room filled with people clad in Purple robes, the wizarding worlds elite. The Wizengamot.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... I thank you for conveining on such short notice and so swiftly. I believe many of you were aparating here before I reached the door of my office!" Raine said entering the hall and taking her place on a large throne like chair. "I unfortunatly call us here on grave news. With my I have our esteemed friend and key keeper of Azkaban Mr Malfoy. He has evidence of ill tidings to come and seeks permission to use Veritiserum on one of the longest serving inmates at Azkaban and former Death Eater, Severus Snape."

As she said these words the centre of the hall almost fell away and a cage slowly appeared holding an old and shocked Snape. Around him were eight aurors all pointing their wands in his face.

"You all know where I stand on this issue, but I am allowing you all to descide on this now. Mr Malfoy, I'm sure the Wizengamot would like to hear you reasoning and what evidence you already have amassed."

14. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    OOC:Not to be rude, but this seems to be becoming a two person RPG, We need a GM post to start things up at hogwarts.

15. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    OOC: I agree GraySaberFreque, since Zelda has wandered off elsewhere and abandoned us all, I would be happy to GM, if you'll have me. Regardless, I will post a Hogwart's GM post for you. Right after I post my IC, it will flow better.

IC Draco Malfoy
    Draco scowled a little at Raine's stubborness, but did not feel any animosity towards her, she was just standing up for what she believed in. Just before they entered the chamber, Draco conjured his Patronus, a wolf, and sent it on it's way to Hogwarts.

Draco nodded in greeting as Raine announced him. He remained silent as Raine explained some of the situation. He used this moment to study some of the members of the Wizengamot. The Head of the Wizengamot was someone he had not seen before, but had heard of. A decendant from one of the last pure lines of magic, George Foster was a stout, balding man and a pinched face that had a look of consistant contemplation about it. From what Draco had heard, he was not one to make hasty decsions. A few people to his left, sat Percy Weasly. Now in his middle-aged years, he had not lost any of his pompousness from his youth. He had a serious look on his face and was glaring at Draco, his eyes full of suspiscion. He had risen quickly through the ranks since being Barty Crouch's assistant and was now Head of Department of International Magical Co-Operation, where he had begun as a lowly assistant.

As Snape was brought in, Draco turned and glared hatefully at him and felt a sneer worthy of his Hogwart's days, sneak onto his face. Ron Weasley was one of the eight Auror's and Draco noticed he was glaring just as hatefully as Draco. Draco wished he was not here, considering the topic that Draco was going to bring up. Ron had told him to drop it, that it was not possible, but Draco had gone over his head to Raine. Well, no time to think about that now, they were waiting for him. All eyes were on him expectantly. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Neville Longbottom slip into the room. He nodded slightly at him, then Draco took a deep breath and addressed them confidently.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as the Minister has informed you, I feel I have stumbled onto some information that may be a national and possibly international threat. To both Muggles and magical beings. It is my belief, that the Dark Lord. . . Voldemort," he hesitated at using this name, it was still so feared by those who remembered the time, "has returned. I don't bring this without proof, of course. That is why Severus Snape is here." Draco gestured to Snape huddled in the cage behind him. "Some of you may have heard of the drunkard that set fire to a house in London a few weeks ago. He was dressed as a Death Eater. Something that has not been seen for twenty years. I know what some of you will be thinking. He was killed by Potter. There were witnesses, some of them in this room." He looked briefly at Ron, who looked both bewildered and angry, "But there was no body. Voldemort disappeared in a flash of light, and his power rushed over those present, but there was no evidence he died. No body. All people who have been killed by Avada Kedavra in the past have left a body behind." Draco fell silent for a moment, feeling the tension in the room. Then he walked briskly to the cage and grasped Snape's arm a little tighter than needed. "And then, there is this." He thrust Snape's arm forward to show the clear and bright mark that represented the fear that was Voldemort.

There was silence for a long moment, then chaos erupted in the chamber, and sound exploded as if from every corner. Draco sighed and stood back. This was out of his hands now.

TAG: Joesh, anyone else

[color=red][b]GM POST: [i]Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry[/i][/b]
    Professor Luna Lovegood paced anxiously in front of the fireplace in the headmaster's office. Only 15 minutes ago, a wolf patronus had appeared in front of Luna and Headmaster, Neville Longbottom as they sat down to tea and summoned Neville to an emergency Wizengamot meeting.

16. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

Rhys sat with the other Slytherins. His face was still pale, and his palms were sweating. If he pulled them out of the pockets on his dressing gown, they would have started shaking uncontrollably.
    He was terrified. His sleep had been full of things like dreams... but not dreams. They were dark, and he was terrified.
    He forced a smile as one of his friends told a stupid joke about Muggles, then turned away. He needed to talk to someone but he couldn't. How could he tell them what was happening? They wouldn't believe him, and even if they did they'd kick him out of Hogwarts and send him to the Ministry. There'd be Aurors at his house and his parents would have no idea what was happening.
    He had to stay quiet, no matter what happened.

Rhys watched several ghosts flit through the hall, Peeves complaining that he hadn't finished haunting the girls dormitories yet and Nicholas scolding him for being "wantonly reckless" all the time.
    This was home to Rhys, and he didn't want to be forced to leave... but he didn't want to put any of his friends in trouble either.

TAG: ALL

17. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    OOC: Ok Jesstar, as unofficiall Co-GM of the Harry Potter Universe, I hereby proclaim Star_Jesstar Official GM until Zelda Or Karnoydi return and take resonsibility.

IC: Daniel Polter

It was cold,and dark.......

Daniel stood in a desterted hallway much like the ones he normally hung out in...

He stood there terrified of an unknown horror, a man dressed in a black coat walked through the halllway, corpses surronding him.....

Daniel drew his wand, and his mouth moved with no words coming out,a beam shot out of his wand at the man, but the man easily dodged......

The man pointed his wand at Daniel and a beam shot out and hit daniel......

Daniel was knocked off his feet by the impact, and fell.....

After many minutes Daniel realized he should have hit the floor by now, he looked down to see an endless abyss, and he kept falling,falling......falling........

Daniel woke up to the announcement that told all students to head to the Grand Hall.....

He grogily got up, the fear he had just felt slowed his movement.

Normally he would have disobeyed, but right now he wasn't in the moood.

He entered the great halll and saw everyone there

TAGS: Everyone in the hall

18. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Lilly Weasley
    Hogwarts

She'd been asleep when a shriek from one of the other girls woke her, and only a seond later, a splash and a cold, wet sensation told Lilly exactly what had happened. "PEEVES!" she groaned as she picked the pieces of water balloon out of her wet hair. And the water had been cold, too. At least it was just one... Before she could say anything else, however, the poltergeist vanished, and the Headmaster's voice rang through the castle.

"All students report to the Great Hall, immediately. All teachers to Professor Longbottom's Office. Now."

Something was wrong. Something was definitely wrong. Never had Lilly known a time at Hogwarts where the students were called out of bed at such an hour, never. Pulling a robe on over her nightclothes, she followed the other girls out of the dormitory and down to the Great Hall. As she entered the Hall, she noted that several other girls bore other signs of Peeves' mischief. Seeing the poltergeist floating nearby and being reprimanded by Sir Nicholas, she figured he'd been up to quite a bit of trouble.

Looking around, she could tell, judging by the half-bewildered, half-sleepy looks on the other students' faces, that no one in particular seemed to know what was going on. Stifling a yawn, she took a seat at the Gryffindor table and laid her head on her arms, waiting for someone to tell them what was going on.

Tag: Great Hall, any

19. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

"All students report to the Great Hall, immediately. All teachers to Professor Longbottom's Office. Now."

Roxy's eyes shot open. Why would they need the students in the Great Hall at an hour like this? Jumping out of bed, Roxy grabbed her house coat. It was a deep red silk and it trailed on the ground. It didn't take her long to get to the common room and on her way to the Great Hall. When she entered the Great Hall many students had already arrived. Roxy walked over to the Hufflepuff table and took a seat. She was having a hard time keeping her eyes open.

Looking around, she saw many of the first years. Then she saw Daniel, Rhys, and Lilly. Roxy was guessing they didn't know what was going on either. Rhys wasn't looking very good though. Maybe it had something to do with why he took off running earlier. A first year came and sat next to Roxy and asked her what was going on.

"I have no idea but we will hopefully find out soon."

Roxy was hoping so that they could all go back to bed.

Tag: all

20. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    GM Post - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -- Great Hall

Luna Lovegood swept into the Great Hall with as much calm and composure as she could muster. She wasn't a particularly composed person most of the time, but could usually pull it out when she needed to. Despite a lot of the student's opinions, she wasn't as air-headed as she seemed, and she was a very good Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.

A hush fell over the room as she briskly walked to the dais and turned to face the bleary-eyed students. "Thank you for gathering so quickly, students. The headmaster will be down shortly to address you, and I promise you will know everything then, but until he has finished briefing the other teachers, you may talk amongst yourselves. Quietly." She finished and stepped down, as a general murmur of students filled the hall.

She looked at the goblin-care-taker, Territ, who stood a little behind her to her left. She spoke quietly, "Territ, I can control things here for a moment, if you would, please send one of the ghosts to the kitchens and have the elves send up hot chocolate and snacks. I'm not sure how long we will be here, and if my thinking is right, the headmaster will have the students stay here tonight. There is to much we don't know." She sighed and turned away, scanning the room for any signs of trouble or rowdiness.

TAG: Tog and all in the Hall (heh, rhyme.)

21. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    GM Approved

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Drucilla Lestrange

House: Slytherin

Wand: Phoenix with Mahogony 11'

Hair: Long Blond

Skin: Fair

Looks: Striking icy deep blue eyes, body is very athletic build but still feminine. She looks alot like Narcissa in her face.

Special Features (Looks): None

Personality: She is a very aggressive and quick witted. She has a sharp tongue that can sting with words. She is an excellent student who is usually top of her year.

Family: She is the grand daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. She is of Pure Blood and her family has always been in the forefront of the Dark Lord Voldermorts movement in the past. Her family still believes in it as well as she.

Other Relations Drucilla is one of the leaders in the Slytherin house. She is a Prefect and makes sure she takes as much advantage with her status as she can. She only hangs out with Pure Bloods that are of quality thats befitting. She is a second cousin to Draco Malfoy though he is a traitor to her family so there is no contact.

Background: Drucilla had learned alot of jinxes and spells even before she went to Hogwarts. It was common among her family to make sure their children get a head start in the wizarding world.

Drucilla's parents made sure that she didnt have contact with her cousin Draco Malfoy because of his traitorist ways. It was considered a disgrace to the family to betray them and Draco did just that. Drucilla now feels that she must gain back the reputation that Draco has lost. She was raised to be loyal to the goal of the Dark Lord and she remains faithful in the cause. She is determined to make her family proud and regain their honor back.
    Anything Else: She is a parceltoungue and has alot of Black family heirlooms. She also has the former dark lords' wand that is kept hidden in a safe place with alot of hexes and spells to protect it.

[b]Drucilla Lestrange[/b]
    [i]Hogwarts: The Great Hall[/i]

[i][color=royalblue]She was at home in her mansion where her grandmother Bellatrix was holding her with such delight telling her that he was back. The Dark Lord was back and it was because of Drucilla.. Drucilla smiled with glee at the news. She finally brought back the honor of her family to the Dark Lord that her traitor of a cousin was quick to give up.

This was the best day of her life and now it was time to get rid of all mudbloods and traitors alike. Looking into the faces with pride and loyalty someone with great power came up to her though his face wasnt visible, Dru understood that this person possessed great power. Only one person could have such a power and such a great presence to radiate from them. It was the Dark Lord. Drucill bowed with loyalty and respect.

Then he spoke with an unusual audible that sounded like it was over a speaker.

All students report to the Great Hall, immediately. All teachers to Professor Longbottom's Office. Now." [/i][/color]

Drucilla woke up with a start as the voice over the speaker repeated the message. [b]"Damn, it's just a dream and it was good one too."[/b]

She said as she got out of bed angrily. She grabbed her Slytherin color robe and flicked her long blond hair out of her face. She put her slippers on as she looked around noticing that evveryone must have left for the Great Hall. She walked unconcernly out of the dorm room.

It wouldnt take her long to get to the Great Hall for the Slytherin common Room was in the dungeons which was not to far down from the Great Hall.

She entered in and saw the Great Hall filled with all the students. She looked at the Gryffyndor table and gave a snorting type of look at them.

[i]"Look at them they are probably scared out of their minds, Good it serves them right."[/i]

She thought to herself as she walked over to the Slytherin table.

[b]"So did a Mudblood die, I hope so cause i was having a great dream and only that besides the dream coming true could possibly make up for wakin

22. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"So did a Mudblood die, I hope so cause i was having a great dream and only that besides the dream coming true could possibly make up for waking me up."

Rhys turned to the source of the voice and saw Lestrange approaching the table.

Brilliant. That's just what I need right now.

As disappointed as he was about seeing her, he wanted to know what she had dreamt... and if it had anything to do with the images that had kept him tossing and turning all night.
    Reluctantly he stood up and waved to her, calling out "Dru! Over here!"

TAG: Drucilla

23. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel

Daniel ad picked up some hot chocolate and some snacks and headed to the tables.

He didn't know what the dream ment, if anything at all.

Was that voldomort in his dream, no it couldn't be he wasn't a mudblood as far as his nannies had told him......and Daniel wouldn't have even touched voldomort without finding out his secrets....how he had cheated death.

But the man was powerful, who else but someone who had broken real rules........ maybe it was harry potter........

Daniel's thoughts were interrupted when he heard Druicilla and Rhys..... he had to find out what they were talking about, so he hid in the mess of students, close enough to the pair that he could pick up most of the conversation........

TAGS: Rhhys, Drucilla, anyone else in the hall

24. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Jesster Approved

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Basil Fenris

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Dragon's bone(instead of wood) with nightmare's hair

Hair: Long Black Hair falls just past mid back but has 2 white streaks in it.

Skin: Fair (powder like complexion)

Looks: normally light green eyes but change colors depending on mood. When angry his eyes turn black, but when really happy they become blue. He stands at 6'2'' and wieghts 205 lbs having a lean muscler build.

Special Features (Looks): Sharp elf like features and he still poses the youth and appearance of a late 20 or early 30 year old.
    Personality: Modest when others compliment him. He is a perfectionist in his teaching and learning.(Does not give any special treatments and is very stricted.) Outside of buissness he is very polite and carming. Also from time to time he enjoyes "bending " the rules this includes the occasional prank. He is also very couragous and is a true gentleman.
    Family: Marcus Fenris (father), Rachel Fenris (mother) half veela, he is an only child. Both parents died while he was still at Hogwarts leaving him their vast fortune.
    Other Relations:
    Tomm Riddle (best friend also desent cousins), Hagrid, the Malfoy, and black families.
    Background: Born in America Basil Fenris is a decent to both Salavir Siltherian and Rowina Ravenclaw. Some even speculare thar he may even be a decent of Merlin, but this is not proven. Raised as one of the wealthiest wizards in the world he enjoyed everything life had to offer. He is amoung the few non-english wizards to have attended Hogwarts. While at hogwarts he meet a boy named Tom Riddle. Having like minds the older Basil decided to Become friends with Tom. The two spent years learning dark and forbidden spells. Basil also learned to become an animagus in
    his second year but did not register until he e was of age. His animagus form is of a raven with two streaks of white one it's head. Upon leaving Hogwarts Basil became an auror but after a few years decieded to wander the world instead. In his wondering he had many adventures. He has had many famous writters make novels of his journeys. Sometime in his late twenties Voldermort sought him out and upon finding Basil Fenris Voldermort asked to join him on his quest as the first death eater. Fenris declined the offer but agreed to support Voldermort with dark spells, artifacts, and money. Because of Voldermort's fear of death, Basil Fenris created a potion which would give him eternal youth.
    Out of concern, Basil first tested the potion on himself. However upon dranking this potion Fenris became deathly ill. Now he must consume a potion each month to counter the side effects of his youth potion. This potion contains dragons blood, werewo
    lf's hair, banshee's scream, and phoenix tears. He has recently taken the job as head of the Ravenclaw house. He has also taken over as Charms instuctor and created an after school dueling team (Each team is supervised by all heads of house and competes against each other. Rival schools are also known to compete in the duels). From time to time Fenris even helps instruct potions and care of magical creatures(does not care for DADA because he believes dark arts should be used against dark arts. His Charms class is often filled with deadly beast which he has used magic spells to ensure the school's safety.

25. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris/Hogwarts hallway
    Basil Fenris had only been at Hogwart for a few weeks and already things seemed to go wrong. Awakened by the head masters call he hurried to this "important" meeting. His robes where dark violet and was thrown on while leaving his chambers. His wand lite his way down the long corridor. The few students he passed either nervously avoided his gaze or bashfully tried to get his attention. His hair was a mess from his nightly tossings. At the moment his eyes seemed to be a very dark green. For most it would take only a matter of seconds to reach the head masters office, but everyone seemed to want to talk to the new head of Ravenclaw.
    Finally he managed to enter the headmasters office. To his surprise only a handful of teachers beat him here. Bowing gracefully he acknowledged everyones presence. "You called Professor Longbottom?"
    Basil knew the Headmaster did not approve of his appointment by the minister of magic, but he understood why. Many of Voldermorts supporters where rejected in todays world but most over looked Basil's connections to the dark lord. Longbottom was not one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.