1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Drucilla Lestrange
    Hogwarts, The Great Hall

Druculla was about to sit down next to some of her dorm mates when Rhys called her over to sit next to him. Dru was cautious of this because she knew Rhys to hangout with mudbloods and traitors. She obligedd him anyway.

"This should be fun."

She said to herself as walked over to the other end of the Slytherin table. As she was about to sit down she saw Daniel sneak over and try to blend in with the students. She didnt look at him because she knew that would be given things away.

Instead she was nonchalant about it.

"So whats up, heard anything yet'

She said with her usual reply of haughtiness.

TAG: Sadis, Gray
  2. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Rhys

Drucilla plopped herself down on the chair next to Rhys.

"So whats up, heard anything yet'

Rhys was quiet for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to say what he had to... then he decided to use her own tricks against her.

"I dreamt about him last night, Dru. But you already know that don't you?"

He pulled his scarf from his neck and tucked it into his dressing gown. When he spoke again, his voice was a harsh whisper.

"Is he coming back Dru? In my dream he was standing there, looking at me and smiling. Then he reached out and took my arm and I felt something burning me. And when I woke up I found this."

He pulled his sleeve up slightly, revealing the inside of his right forearm. There, on his pale skin, writhed a long snake coming out of the mouth of a skull.

"It's his mark, isn't it? Dru what's going on?"

TAG: Drucilla, Gray
  3. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Basil Fenris/Hogwarts head masters office.

It seemed to take forever for all the teachers to arrive. In his waiting Basil heard the wind blowing. To him it seemed to be calling his name. Like a friends cries for help it seemed to call to him.
    Looking out the window Basil felt cold and wanted to get this meeting over with. He had important matters to attend to still. Many of his students had proved to be excellent with charms, but tomorrow's lesson was supposed to begain the first day of summoning charms and for his advance class was going to be tested on shielding charms. In the distance he saw a brief flash but his mind must have been
    else where. Basil could have sworn he saw the dark mark in the stormy night sky. Yet with Voldermort dead and majority of his followers the same it'd be impossible. Shaking his head he turned around to face the headmaster. Turning he saw that all the teachers had finally arrived and each seemed to stare out into the night.
    Tag: GM/ anyone in the office
  4. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Drucilla Lestrange
    Great Hall, Hogwarts

As Drucila sat down she noticed the sudden quietness of Rhys as if he was trying to come up with something to say. It was very suspicious to her, so she went with the flow and allowed him to play whatever game he was playing.

"I dreamt about him last night, Dru. But you already know that don't you?" he said in a harsh whisper.

Drucilla looked at him with sincere puzzlement at what he was saying.

"Is he coming back Dru? In my dream he was standing there, looking at me and smiling. Then he reached out and took my arm and I felt something burning me. And when I woke up I found this."

He pulled his sleeve up slightly, revealing the inside of his right forearm. There, on his pale skin, writhed a long snake coming out of the mouth of a skull.

Dru just stared without saying anything. She grabbed his arm quickly then pulled his sleeve down.

"It's his mark, isn't it? Dru what's going on?"

"You fool, you dont show that in front of the whole school.

She said in a low whisper making sure no one including that nosy Daniel who thought he was so sly in trying to blend in to over hear what they were talking about.

"I dont know how you got that, i dont know what you mean by saying i know. If i knew believe me you would definitelyy know."

She said with a wicked slight smile on her face. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face as it started to hang over. She caught a glimpse at Daniel then turned away with a smirk.

TAG: Sadis, Gray
  5. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

"You fool, you dont show that in front of the whole school."

Rhys quickly covered it back up and made sure no one was looking. Daniel was listening to what was being said, but Rhys was unsure if he had heard anything.

"I dont know how you got that, i dont know what you mean by saying i know. If i knew believe me you would definitely know."

"You don't know? But your nan was a follower of...y'know...that guy. And I've heard your family are still loyal to... y'know... him."

Rhys looked at her, waiting for an answer, quickly added. "And do you think its a coincidence? Me having that dream, waking up with the... the mark, and then the teachers calling us all here?"

TAG: Dru, Danny boy
  6. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Daniel

Daniel's eyes grew wider and wider as the conversation went on.

Soon, he wasn't even able to control it anymore.

"RHYS HAD A DREAM TOO!!!!!" he said a bit too loudly, than ran off.....

TAGS: Dru,Rhys
  7. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Territ

Territ strolled down the great hall, he didnt know what was going on but most of the kids seemed to asleep by now. He then heard Daniel Shout. "RHYS HAD A DREAM TOO!!!!!". Territ was autterly confused so he cast a swift spell to stop Daniel in his tracks. Daniel's feet got stuck to the floor and Territ walked over to him. "Whats the matter with you lad?"
  8. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Basil/ Headmasters office
    As the teachers wispered to each other about the what might have been and possiblities Professer Basil grew impatiant. "Headmaster I think I'll check on the students it would be unwise if they remained ungaurded tonight. Who knows what pranks that could be fall them on this night. If you need me just call, but I'd rather have a private meeting with you after if you don't mind.
    The headmaster simply nodded in understanding and waited for the head of Raven claw to leave. Basil made his way though the office slowly and with grace he left. This night just keep getting wierder. It couldn't have been the dark mark. Voldermort had died or so they said. Regardless it lasted way to short to be the dark mark. Maybe someone was trying to scare the wizarding world. If so they would have to pay.
    Basil's shoes clicked as he walked towards rhe grand hall. This night he would have to be very alert. If Voldermort had returned then the school was not yet prepared, nor was the world.
    Basil entered the hall most seeing most of the students asleep he walked amoung them listing closely. There of course was wispers and then he heard a loud voice bust fouth. The voice belong to a student of his by the name of Daniel. Basil headed towards the younge lad.
    Tag: All
  9. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

"RHYS HAD A DREAM TOO!"

Rhys spun around and saw Daniel running away as fast as his legs could carry him. As he turned back around, he noticed the soft murmurs in the hall had stopped and everyone was looking at him.
    He forced one of his characteristic smiles and said, "Trust me... you don't want to know." Then sat down laughing.

A few seconds later the hall had lost interest in him, and he turned a pale face to Drucilla.

"Don't think this is gonna slide, Dru, 'cos its not! I want to know exactly what you think could possibly happening, and I want to know soon. Not here though, later. Can you meet me in the Common Room? An hour after we get sent back to bed?"

He pulled his sleeve up once more and stared at the twitching snake with pure fear. His forehead began to sweat as he, making sure no one was looking, pointed his wand at it. He winked and forced a small smile at Dru.

"Just something I came up with in my first year. To keep Territ off my back."

He tapped the Dark Mark four times and whispered, "Conseelio." In response, the mark slowly faded until it became nothing more than a slightly bruised looking patch of skin.

"I wonder why the teachers aren't here... Drag me out of bed with no explanation!"

TAG: any
  10. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: BASIL/Great Hall

Daniel seemed to be in a hurry and the new charms teach wanted to know why. Looking around he saw only students wispering but one seemed to have it's wand out tapping his wrist. Slowly he made his way towards the the student with his wand out. Along the way he had other students ask him where the other teachers are and why did the head master wake them. Basil told them all it's for the schools safety and that each head of house will explain to there respected houses.
    Along the way the charms teacher thought it strange that a student would be tapping his wand against his wrist. No doubt this student was up to something, or worse trying to hide something. Basi knew the two slitherians both where very talented in his charms class. Basil slowly approached the two arriving behind them unnoticed.

"I wonder why the teachers aren't here... Drag me out of bed with no explanation!"

"Hello Rhys let me see your wrist, and what do you mean no teachers are here. Do you not consider me a teacher? After all you and Drucilla are amoung my top students. Also Drucilla could you explain to me why younge Daniel would flee so quickly away from your little group. After all aren't you all friends?" A dark smirk came upon Basil's face if he was right these two could very well become his most prized students. That is of course outside of Raven claw. He was head of house for Raven claw after all, but few if any of his students knew he had the blood contained both Ravenclaw and Slitherian running though his vains.
  11. The_Jesstar Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: My deepest apologies fellow Gamers, RL has been so hectic this week, this is the first moment I have to sit down and post. But I'm impressed that you have been continuing. ;) Sabith, I was waiting to see if the other player who was a teacher was going to show up, I wasn't ignoring your post, then with my hectic scheduale I haven't had time to reply, sorry. On with the post!

GM POST - Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -- Headmaster's Office

To be truthful, Neville was in a way glad that Professor Basil had gone to help Luna supervise the students. He knew that he had once been a great supporter of Voldemort, and Neville did not entirely trust him. Never-the-less, he had not shown any suspiscious activity in his time teaching at Hogwarts, and was excellent at teaching Charms, almost as good as Flitwick had been in his hey-day.

"Ladies and gentlemen, friends, I am afraid something is gravely wrong in the magical world. I won't beat around the bush here, I'm going to get straight to the point. There is no point in me sugar-coating this. I'll put it to you straight," Neville realised he was doing exactly the opposite, and half-smiled while he gathered his thoughts, "It would appear . . . that the Dark Lord . . . V-voldemort has returned. Again."

Neville hated the fact he stammered on that name, it made him feel weak and out of control. Dumbledore would never have been weak or out of control, he was calm, reassuring to those around him, and he always, always knew the right thing to do. Hurrying on, Neville added, "I don't want you to panic, nor do I want the students panicking, and as we speak there is a Wizengamot in session discussing options. But you would know as well as I, that Hogwart's would be a main target if he had returned, what with its history, and some of the students and their family backgrounds. Drucilla Lestrange and Lilly Weasley come to mind. These two have direct realtions that were involved in the last battle against him. I will shortly return to the Ministry and see if there have been any developments. As sson as I have spoken to the students. I don't think any of them would have drifted back off to sleep, I seem to remember much excitement in my day when we were pulled out of bed. Believe me, there was no sleep that night." Neville chuckled in a nervous manner, and dismissed the teachers, following them to the Great Hall.

As soon as the Headmaster stepped into the Great Hall, silence fell over everyone. He knew he had their undivided attention, so there was no need for him to step to the dais. Clearing his throat, Neville raised his voice and addressed the student body of Hogwart's. "Students. I apologise for pulling you all out of bed so abruptly, but this evening I received some news from the ministry, that could place us all in danger. I will not give you details, I myself do not know, but it would seem that the Dark Lord Voldemort has returned. Some of you may have heard stories from your parents about the great battle between this man and Harry Potter twenty years ago. There is no need for panic or rash actions, please remain calm. Until I have further details, you will sleep in the Great Hall tonight, supervised by the staff. Please, try to get some sleep, classes will go ahead as normal tomorrow. Thank you for your attention. Now, sleep!" Neville waved his wand, and the long tables disappeared to be replaced by the same squashy, purple sleeping bags he remembered from his student days.

Neville smiled at the memories as he left the Hall and returned to his office. He locked the door to his room in a calm manner, before beginning to pace nervously and process the thought he could not entertain while in the presence of staff and students. "Harry, where are you when we need you..." he muttered under his breath.

TAG: All players/>
    />
  12. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1
    "Hello Rhys let me see your wrist, and what do you mean no teachers are here. Do you not consider me a teacher? After all you and Drucilla are amoung my top students. Also Drucilla could you explain to me why younge Daniel would flee so quickly away from your little group. After all aren't you all friends?"

Rhys' head shot towards the teacher looming over them and seeing that he wasn't about to leave he slowly lifted his sleeve upward revealing the slightly darkened patch of skin.

"Its nothing sir. I had a little accident earlier on when I was getting some extra Quidditch practise. The nurse told me to keep applying an ice spell to sooth the swelling. And of course your a teacher sir, but I meant why isn't the head here? What's going on?"

Rhys stared at the teacher for a moment, hoping and praying that he would believe him. Daniel, he thought. When I find you later I'm going to make you see why they put me in Slytherin.
    He knew that the boy's shout had drawn Fenny's attention (which was bad enough. Couldn't Professor Lovegood have found him out at least?). It wasn't just being discovered that worried Rhys, there was something strange about Fenris. Its not natural for such an old man to look so young.... and then there were the rumours.

TAG: Dru, Fenny
  13. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Territ

Territ exited the great hall and pulled out a peach of parcment from his oversized pocket, he put his wand to and spoke "I somely swear that I am up to no good". The Maruader's Map filled with life, and Territ poured over it, looking to see if anyone was out of bed. All the students were in bed, he sighed in reilfe and blessed Harry Potter in his mind for donating the Map to the care takers of the school. He reentered the hall and locked it's door. He walked down the hall barking at kids to sleep, "Rhys! You and your freinds! Get to sleep!" He walked up to the HeadMaster. "Everyones where their supposed to be sir, I checked the map twice."
  14. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Drucilla Lestrange
    The Great Hall, Hogwarts

"You don't know? But your nan was a follower of...y'know...that guy. And I've heard your family are still loyal to... y'know... him."

Drucilla listened carefully before speaking. Then with a soft wisper she said.

"My family history is well known here. I make no apologies for it nor do i deny it."

"And do you think its a coincidence?

"I don believe in coincidences either. I'm more curious on how you got it. What did you do to get that. From my understanding and knowledge only true followers get that."

She said with a sneer but before she got to finish a voice shouted out.

"RHYS HAD A DREAM TOO!!!!!"

It was Daniel who ran off after being noticed. Though Drucilla knew he was there all along, He made the unfortunate mistake of making sure that everyone saw him.

"Don't think this is gonna slide, Dru, 'cos its not! I want to know exactly what you think could possibly happening, and I want to know soon. Not here though, later. Can you meet me in the Common Room? An hour after we get sent back to bed?"

"Slide i dont let things slide Rhys and i dont have to tell you anything, but i will obliged you with a little meeting afterwards."

She said with a sarcastic tone to her voice. She was eager to hear Rhy's side anyway. Epecially since it is well known that he isnt the most loyal follower of the Dark Lord. She may just have to keep an eye on him. No one is going to betray the Dark Lord with her around. On her dear nan's grave she promised to never let that happen. She was raised as a proper witch and keeping loyalty within the followers is a prestidge job that she was proud to do.

Rhys pulled his sleeve up once more and stared at the twitching snake with pure fear. His forehead began to sweat as he, making sure no one was looking, pointed his wand at it. He winked and forced a small smile at Dru.

She smiled back without delay.

"Just something I came up with in my first year. To keep Territ off my back."

"Indeed, and quite clever i might add."

"I wonder why the teachers aren't here... Drag me out of bed with no explanation!" Rhys said but after he spoke Prof. Fenris the Charms teacher and head of Ravenclaw came up to them both.

"Hello Rhys let me see your wrist, and what do you mean no teachers are here. Do you not consider me a teacher? After all you and Drucilla are amoung my top students. Also Drucilla could you explain to me why younge Daniel would flee so quickly away from your little group. After all aren't you all friends?"

Drucilla looked at Prof. Fenris with an innocent face and said.

"I dont know Professor, maybe he had to go the lou."

She said with a shrug. She looked at Rhys and saw that he was equally as irritated as her about old Fenny stopping by toward them.

"Daniel will need to be taught a lesson she thought, Maybe Rhys would want to help since he does have the dark mark and may have been exposed from his own foolishness." She thought to herself.

The Headmaster stepped into the Great Hall, silence fell over everyone. HeadMaster Longbottom was about to speak.

"Students. I apologise for pulling you all out of bed so abruptly, but this evening I received some news from the ministry, that could place us all in danger. I will not give you details, I myself do not know, but it would seem that the Dark Lord Voldemort has returned. Some of you may have heard stories from your parents about the great battle between this man and Harry Potter twenty years ago. There is no need for panic or rash actions, please remain calm. Until I have further details, you will sleep in the Great Hall tonight, supervised by the staff. Please, try to get some sleep, classes will go ahead as normal tomorrow. Thank you for your attention. Now, sleep!"

Dru was smiling inside herself but made sure that her outer appearance showed reserved calm. She turned toward Rhys and said.

"You know it is gonna be really hard to sneak off tonight especially with teachers p
  15. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

Rhys listened silently as Professor Longbottom spoke.

"Students. I apologise for pulling you all out of bed so abruptly, but this evening I received some news from the ministry, that could place us all in danger. I will not give you details, I myself do not know, but it would seem that the Dark Lord Voldemort has returned. Some of you may have heard stories from your parents about the great battle between this man and Harry Potter twenty years ago. There is no need for panic or rash actions, please remain calm. Until I have further details, you will sleep in the Great Hall tonight, supervised by the staff. Please, try to get some sleep, classes will go ahead as normal tomorrow. Thank you for your attention. Now, sleep!"

Rhys was still for a moment. He realised he was the only student still sitting up, but his muscles refused to unclench. A hand grabbed his dressing gowns shoulder and pulled him to the floor.
    Rhys lay down as Drucilla let go of him and did the same. As his head was near to the floor a pillow fluffed beneath it and caught his head.
    Drucilla's voice came to him from next to him in a harsh whisper.

"You know it is gonna be really hard to sneak off tonight especially with teachers patrolling but im a prefect so i may get away with it. So are we still on?"

Rhys thought for a moment. There wasn't much chance of a teacher just barging into the Common Room after lights out, but they had to get there first and with every teacher on the lookout it would be difficult. Then an idea flashed through his head.

"Hold on Dru." He lifted the sleeping bag that had covered him and whispered, "Nexum! Come here."

There was the telltale sound of someone apparating. Laying beneath his covers was a small, green figure dressed in a sack.

"Dru, I'd like you to meet Nexum, my house elf."

Rhys' family were quite rooted, and they believed house elves were natural servants. While they had been a lot more rights (thanks mainly to the efforts of one Hermione Granger) the older families had clubbed together and demanded that their house elves continue to be employed under the old standards. The Ministry of Magic had reluctantly agreed, telling Hermione "No family can be forced to free a House Elf, Miss Granger, and the more respectable families have always employed Elves."

Nexum bowed and whispered "What do you need, master?"
    Rhys moved closer to him and saw Drucilla lean her head under his sleeping bag too.
    He grinned and laughed slightly and said "Let's hope no teachers see this, eh Dru?"
    She scowled as Rhys turned to his Elf.
    "Nexum, in an hour I want you to go into the DADA room and let out anything you find. Bogarts, imps, pixies, goblins... anything. Got it?"

"Yes master." The elf snapped his fingers and popped out of sight.

"When Nexum lets out the things, the teachers will have to go and see what's happening. When they go, we'll head up to the Common Room okay?"

TAG: Dru, any
  16. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    "I dont know Professor, maybe he had to go the lou."replied Drucilla but Fenris could see though her lie. Then the younge student Rhys spoke.
    "Its nothing sir. I had a little accident earlier on when I was getting some extra Quidditch practise. The nurse told me to keep applying an ice spell to sooth the swelling. And of course your a teacher sir, but I meant why isn't the head here? What's going on?"
    No doubt more lies and Basil could respect that after all they where Slitherians. If they answered him truthfully then he would have been very dissapointed. Before he could press them for the truth the head master entered and immediately silence filled the hall.
    Basil was impressed with Professor Neville he didn't even studder when he spoke of Voldermort and even today many refused to say his name. Basil would follow the Head master back to his office, but first he wrote a note in blood for the two slitherians. Once written he cased a special spell on the parchment. The blood turned black and begain to change into a series of random charms. This of course was a ruse so that only one with the dark mark could reviel the true message. Not even the fabled Dumbledor was able to back the charms Fenris used. If reviel the real message written in blood would simply read in "Follower/s of Voldermort come meet me in the Charms office in a hour, or you will be revieled to the headmaster. Do not come early or miss my scheduled appointment."
    Satisfied Basil Dropped the letter next to Dru's sleeping bag while she "slept". Then Basil left the great hall and caught up to the headmaster before he could return to his office. "Headmaster I'm very impressed with your speach, and I also must admit that you handled that quite nicely. It was very Dumbledor of you. Anyways I need to ask you before I left your office did see anything outside?"

Tag: GM
  17. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Roxy

Roxy tried to remember the name Voldemort. She knew Harry Potter from her readings but Voldemort had never been one she had payed attention to and her parents of course never said much about him. She did know that her aunt had at one point fought against him.

"Roxy." She looked over at the young first year next to her.

"What do you need sweetie?"

"Do we really have to sleep?"

"No, not if you don't want to, but if you do then you won't be tired tomorrow."

The girl smiled and layed her head on her pillow. Roxy watched as the girl fell asleep. Her eyes wandered and she saw Rhys with that girl Drucilla. This was one night she wouldn't be able to sleep.

Tag: all
  18. The_Jesstar Jedi Master

star 4

GM OOC: Sabith, I had already placed Longbottom in his office with the door locked, so he could not be interacted with, unless your character knocked on the door. I'll over look it this time and respond to your post, but in the future, please read the posts more carefully. :)

GM POST - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -- Corridor

Neville swung around as Fenris spoke. He smiled tightly, in an attempt to be polite. "Thank you, Fenris. Dumbledore is a very good role model, and for you to say I sounded like him is a great compliment to me." Longbottom did not entirely like the way Fenris had said very Dumbledore of you, there was something sinister about it.

Neville put this aside for the moment and cast his mind back to when the staff were gathered in his office. "To be honest, Fenris, I wasn't paying much attention to outside of the window. I was a little pre-occupied with the news I brought. Speaking of which, you do not seem overly concerned or suprised . . ." Neville felt suspicion creep into his mind. He would have to watch Basil. Very, very carefully.

TAG: Sabith

OOC: I didn't really understand the last question in your post Sabith. Anyways I need to ask you before I left your office did see anything outside?" I know sometimes you just miss things, but if you could proof-read your posts that would stop any future confusion. :)
  19. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4

"Thank you, Fenris. Dumbledore is a very good role model, and for you to say I sounded like him is a great compliment to me. To be honest, Fenris, I wasn't paying much attention to outside of the window. I was a little pre-occupied with the news I brought. Speaking of which, you do not seem overly concerned or suprised . . ."
    The head master no doubt suspected Basil to be up to no good and with good reason. "Proffesor Neville if I seem to be unconcerned then you are mistaken. It's just I'd rather not worry about things not under my control. I doubt Voldermort would attack the school after all there's no Harry Potter here, and on top of that he's never had a grudge against me." With that Basil tried to with hold a deep smile instead it resembled a strange smerk. To Neville it must seem Basil thought this to be funny. "Head master as for my lack of surprise it's largely due to the fact that he has returned before. Honestly a long as he leave myself, the school, and my fortune alone I could care less. On top of that I'm sure the current minister of magic and the aurors will be quite capable of stopping him this time. Oh I'm so sorry headmaster I'm sure that you have matters to attend to so I'll just leave you now. As for what's outside it must have been only the imagination of an old man running wild. Good Night."
    With that Basil left the Neville and headed to parpare for his guest. This would be a very instrusting night. Before he left for his class room he needed to inform the other heads of house that he had matters that needed to be attend to, but would return in a few hours.
    Once he did that he head to his charms office along the way he pondered. Was this his old friends way of trying to call him or was it just the imagination of an old man? In a few moments he reached his office. Immediately he entered and locked the door.
    Walking towards his desk he removed his wand from his pocket and with it he opened spoke a secret spell. A mirror the length of a grown man appered on his wall. It seemed it be made of black smooth stone and could barely be seen in the darkness. This mirror was special and very rare. Only three remained in the world. Fenris owned two of the three and the third was in some measum that refused to sale it. Regardless it still allowed Finris to travel from mirror to mirror without detection.
    Walking though the magical mirror he emerged out of it's brother in america. His den at home was filled with dark relics and the castle held many dark creatures. This included 3 young dragons. His favorite of the three was a black dragon he named Wrath. Fenris walked to a secret panel in his wall.
    There on a counter was a bowl of reddish liquid. Dragon's Blood was rare and powerful in magics. Yet when one kept them alive a wizard could keep an endless supply if used wisely. Granted Dragons are illigal to own but the wealth could get around that.
    Basil Fenris spoke into the bowl in a loud clear voice. "Voldermort, Voldermort hier of Slitherian hear me and answer my calling."
    Tag: GM, Rhys,Drucilla
  20. The_Jesstar Jedi Master

star 4

GM POST - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -- Corridor
    Neville frowned a little at Basil's remarks about how sure he was the ministry could handle this situation. Never-the-less, he turned around and made his way to his office, having all the more troubling thoughts to consider.

TAG no one

IC Draco Malfoy

Draco had had enough. This babble was getting them no where. The Wizengamot had not come to one reasonable or logical conclusion in the four hours since Draco had revealed his suspicions. He had noticed Neville had crept out, no doubt to go and make Hogwart's safer for everyone there.

Presently, a balding, fat Wizard was shouting about goblins. Draco had no idea how this had beenbrought up, and it was the final straw. "Enough!" he shouted, all eyes turned to his as the fat Wizard fell silent, "This is getting us no where! If Voldemort truly is back, then we cannot sit here and argue about the possiblities. We must do something. So, I propose a vote, by show of hands, who votes we should expose Severus Snape to Veritaserum to deiscover all he knows?" Draco raised his hand, even though his vote wouldn't count, he was not part of the Wizengamot.

There was silence and fidgeting for a moment, then a few tentative hands were raised in the air. Followed by others, a little more confident now they had seen others agreed. "Mr Weasley," Draco turned to where Ron was still holding his wand in Snape's face. "If you would be so kind as to count?" Percy Weasley cleared his throat rather loudly and all looked towards him as he too raised his hand. Draco smirked and turned back to Ron, who was counting swiftly.

After a moment, Ron turned and weakly said, "The 'ayes' have it by one vote." A mixture of cheers and "No!'s" filled the chamber and Draco turned to look at Raine. He gave an apologetic shrug and then took a bottle out of his robe pocket. "I brought this with me in case of this decision. Now we can immediately hear what Snape has to say." He forced Snape to drink the potion and waited as he slowly swallowed it.

"Severus Snape, what happened the night of Voldemort's apparent downfall twenty years ago?" Draco thought this an apt place to start. If Voldemort had pulled some trickery, here might be when it happened.

Snape's hoarse voice rang through the chamber as he sounded two words. "Ginny Weasley."

TAG Raine if you want, I'll leave you ahbg a bit before I tell you what happenes next, dun dun dun! [face_devil]
  21. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

The tip of Rhys' wand began pulsing with light, alerting him that his hour was up. And sure enough a teacher came running in and whispered something to Professor Lovegood. The teachers who were supposed to be watching the children glanced over them briefly and (satisfied they were all sleeping) drew their wands and stood guard at the door.

Rhys smiled and crawled out of his sleeping bag. He poked Drucilla with his wand and whispered "Come on Dru. It's time to leave."
    His eyes suddenly glanced at a piece of paper on Dru's other side. He reached out and grabbed it. The second his fingers touched it, the paper whispered "Mors Mordre," and the mark on Rhys' arm suddenly became visible once again.
    Words slowly bled onto the paper. "Follower/s of Voldermort come meet me in the Charms office in a hour, or you will be revieled to the headmaster. Do not come early or miss my scheduled appointment."

"Dru, stay low and keep quiet. We'll head out the back door. We're going to Charms."

TAG: Dru, all
  22. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Basil/Castle Fenris/ Rocky mountians America

The dragons blood began to boil as the magic entered it. Basil reached into his robes and pulled out a small vile. Inside it was a single scale of a baskilist. Opening the vile he dropped the scale into the dragons blood and began speeking once more. "AK-see-ne-sha-ma-peis" upon speacking the words of magic Basil used a small silver dagger located next to the bowl and gently sliced his palm. His own blood dripped into the bowl mixing with the dragon's blood. A black flame burst forth and with deep conviction Basil finished the powerful spell. "With my own blood I summon forth Lord Voldermort hier of Silivar Slitheran."
    Tag:GM only
  23. The_Jesstar Jedi Master

star 4
    GM POST -- Unknown location

The spirit of the Dark Lord felt the pull of Basil's summon. Yes, he was alive, but in an undesirable state. He was not yet ready to be exposed. The effort to cast the imperius curse on the wizard who had discovered him had drained him. At least the fool did not remember, or he would have told the Ministry when they dragged him into Azkaban. Basil was a fool too, one rumour of his existance and he takes the next opportunity to summon him. He knew it had been a mistake to activate the tattoo's when he burned that house, but the temptation was just to much. He was on his way back, the path was clear. All he needed now were the final pieces in place.

Voldemort cursed under his breath and allowed himself to be pulled partly to Basil. Not enough so that he knew where he was, but enough to be able to communicate. Above all else, Voldemort feared he would recognise his form, but he did not think that would happen, not with Basil anyway. Too many years had passed, and the appearance was very different. Never-the-less, the Dark Lord pulled his dark, straggly hair over his face.

"You fool." Voldemort greeted Basil, "Do you realise the danger you have placed us both in! And inside Hogwarts! No one can know of my return yet, as it is, I am surprised you called me. The mark burned, yes, but I did not think you foolish enough to summon me." He glared at Basil from behind his hair. The eyes that glared at Basil . . . Voldemort shuddered to think what they must look like. He could not look at himself in this form. Those eyes, those haunting eyes. . . "Explain yours--" Voldmort was cut off by the sound of the outer-chamber door opening. "Idiot! Did you not at least have the sense to lock the doors! I must go, no-one can know. Tell anyone, and you will suffer a fate worse than death!" Voldmort screamed angrily. As he shook with his anger, his hair fell away from his face.

Just before he disappeared, it became visible, for only a moment, but visible none-the-less. A lightning shaped scar on the forehead of Lord Voldemort.

TAG: Basil, Dru, Rhys, anyone
  24. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:BASIL/SECRET CHAMBER IN FENRIS CASTLE

"You fool, Do you realise the danger you have placed us both in! And inside Hogwarts! No one can know of my return yet, as it is, I am surprised you called me. The mark burned, yes, but I did not think you foolish enough to summon me."
    Basil couldn't believe it Voldermort still lived and seemed to be very informed to know he was now employed at Hogwarts. Although as always Tom always seemed to under estamate his old friend. Yet there was something different about Voldermort. His eyes seemed changed but no doubt if this Harry Potter had destroyed his body the dark lord would have found another body by now.
    "Explain yours--" Before he could finish the sound of the chambers dor began to open "Idiot! Did you not at least have the sense to lock the doors! I must go, no-one can know. Tell anyone, and you will suffer a fate worse than death!"
    Suddenly the spell was broken and in response the black flames died leaving an empty silver bowl. Turning around he saw the door only open a crack. Basil wondered about the scar but it's meaning was impossible. No he knew nothing was impossible for those willing to sacrifice anything. A dark smile came across his face. If what he thought was correct then this was to sweet.
    Oh Voldermort you threaten me but deep down you know I'm the only real treat left to you. Pushing the door open he looked to see if any had entered his den. Blood remained dripping down his arm from the gash on his palm. Across the room his traveling mirror glowed a light green light.
    Tag: GM, all
  25. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

Rhys heard the mumblings from within Professor Fenris' office and put his ear towards the door. There was something odd going on, and the whiffs of smoke that came from beneath the door meant someone was casting a spell.
    Suddenly he felt something moving underneath the skin of his arm and pulling back his sleeve, he saw the Dark Mark squirming frantically. Slowly, he leaned forward and pushed the door just slightly open and peered in.
    It was easier to hear now, but still muffled.

"Trll nyown, n yu vwill zuvvr a gate whrse fann beth!"

His eyebrows furrowed. What was going on? Who was Beth? He poked his head around the corner of the door and saw a figure promptly vanish into thin air, and as it did the Mark stopped squirming. Instantly, Fenris turned around. Rhys mumbled an inappropriate curse word and ran back around the corner he had come from. He counted to thirty in his head, then walked calmly around the corner and saw Fenris peeking out the door.

"Professor, I'm here about the note you left for me and Dru."

TAG: Dru, Fenris, Roxy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.