1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Raine Yubari
    Wizengamot

"Ginny Weasley."

There was silence for a moment. The calm before the storm, but after a second that lasted an hour the chamber went up in noise. Shouting from every corner, demands for more information from every side. Raine could only bare this for a little while until she found herself forced to stand.

"SILENCE!" She screamed, she didn't even remember telling her mouth to move, but she was very grateful it did. "Ladies and Gentlemen! This is the Wizengamot! Not Parliament! I will have it known that if one more of you so much as says a word when they do not have the floor then I am sure that Mr Weasly can find room for you in Severus's cell!"

She waiting a second to see if anyone would talk and when nobody did she nodded with approval. She stepped slowly from her chair and walked down to the cage that held Snape. She stopped by Ron and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Protocol would suggest you should be removed off the case... I suggest we take this elsewhere." She whispered to him while moving her arm to lower his wand. "We will find out what he means... I swear this to you."

She then moved on to Draco. "Is it possible for us to continue this interrigation at Azkaban? Now is neither the time nor place."

tag: Jesstar
  2. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Drucilla Lestrange
    Great Hall heading towards Charms Class, Hogwarts

Drucilla waitied for Rhys to answer then he turned to her and said.

"Hold on Dru." He lifted the sleeping bag that had covered him and whispered, "Nexum! Come here."

"Dru, I'd like you to meet Nexum, my house elf."

The House Elf was just like her House Elf. It was covered in a rag that was filthy. It was the tradition for them to wear that. It is the mark of the House Elf enslavemnet. Only when a master gives them clothes that they become free. Only House Elfs can apparate into the Hogwarrts castle.

This was going to work Dru thought as the House Elf started to speak.

"What do you need, master?"

He grinned and laughed slightly and said "Let's hope no teachers see this, eh Dru?"

She nodded and allowed him to continue. Her eyes were gleaming with delight at this idea and came a bit closer so she could listen. Everything was being said in a very low whisper to not wake anyone up.

"Nexum, in an hour I want you to go into the DADA room and let out anything you find. Bogarts, imps, pixies, goblins... anything. Got it?"

"Yes master." The elf snapped his fingers and popped out of sight.

"When Nexum lets out the things, the teachers will have to go and see what's happening. When they go, we'll head up to the Common Room okay?"

Drucilla looked at Rhys and said.

"Brilliant, a distraction is a great idea Rhys, the teachers will be too busy dealing with the mess than with us."

She said in a quiet whisper.

An hour passed by and Dru felt something poking her. It was Rhys .

"Come on Dru. It's time to leave."

She woke up and got ready to leave when she noticed a piece of parchment beside her. Rhy reached out and grabbed it. The second his fingers touched it, the paper whispered "Mors Mordre,"

Dru's arm right arm started to tingle but she didnt touch it. She knew this letter was connected to the dark mark thatt was on both her Rhys's arms. She didnt yet tell Rhys but she knew sooner than later she will.

"Dru, stay low and keep quiet. We'll head out the back door. We're going to Charms."

She nodded and folled Rhys.

Both Dru and Rhys put their ears against Prof. Fenris's door. Somehting funny was going on and it was coming from inside the charms class.

Her arm suddenly felt squiming and hot at the same time she dared not to touch it because she saw Rhys grab his arm. There was a Death Eater in therre she knew it but she couldnt see because Rhys was in front of her. Then he cracked the door ever so slightly. She could hear much better now.

Tag: Sadis, Sabith

OOC: Sabith can you please make more space between your sentences. It's hard to read because it looks like one big paragraph.:)
  3. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Lilly Weasley
    Hogwarts, Great Hall

"Students. I apologise for pulling you all out of bed so abruptly, but this evening I received some news from the ministry, that could place us all in danger. I will not give you details, I myself do not know, but it would seem that the Dark Lord Voldemort has returned. Some of you may have heard stories from your parents about the great battle between this man and Harry Potter twenty years ago. There is no need for panic or rash actions, please remain calm. Until I have further details, you will sleep in the Great Hall tonight, supervised by the staff. Please, try to get some sleep, classes will go ahead as normal tomorrow. Thank you for your attention. Now, sleep!"

Lilly frowned as she climbed into one of the sleeping bags. She knew that her uncle Ron and aunt Hermione had once been friends with Harry Potter, and that Voldemort was very likely the most feared wizard of all time, but beyond that, the topics of Harry Potter and Voldemort were closed to discussion in the Weasley household, and you did not bring them up. Not unless you had a very, very good reason.

But if this isn't a good reason, I don't know what is... Lilly thought. Making a mental note to write to her aunt and uncle in the morning, she pulled the sleeping bag up to her chin and went to sleep.

Tag: Great Hall, any
  4. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:BASIL FENRIS/HOGWARTS CARMS
    "Professor, I'm here about the note you left for me and Dru."

Basil looked down at the two students. He forgot about living the note for the young students. "I must really be getting old. Both of you enter quickly." Basil checked the hall way before closing the door.

Fenris lifted his wand and performed a simple locking spell. Basil hardly ever required the use of words in casting his charms and this was a spell that even first years knew. Once more he turned to face the two.

The faint smell of blood and death lingered in the air. The charms class room seemed nothing like it did during the day. The false walls Basil used to hide his lovely creatures cages no longer remained. A younge eyeless Basilisik slithered devouring some strange rodent. While it's dragon counterparts layed looking lazily out of the e locked magical cage.

Basil gestured to the students offering them to take a seat. "Well it seems I guessed right after all. Oh and don't worry the Basilisk has no eyes. So it's sight can't harm anyone. As for the dragons they obey me completely."
    Fenris sat upon his desk admiring his dark beast. "I won't say I'm surprise to see that Voldermort has decieded to start takeing in young wizards. If he had done so last time he would still have many followers amoung the grown wizarding community."

Basils eyes seemed to burn with a fire from with in. "Now listen to me I am no death eater but Lord Voldermort has been a close friend for many years. Rhys in the future if you say that you casted a cold spell insure your target is actually cold. Regardless don't show your mark to anyother. Each night I'd like to see you two. Think of it as extra class work."

Basil grew silent for only a moment for his door began to glow white warning him that someone was approaching. "I'll make this quick, since you have been made servents of...you know. The two of you must learn the dark arts. Now someone will be entering in a few moments. If it is a teacher I will say I caught the two of you sneaking in the halls in seach of this."

Fenris held up an antique ring made out of silver a bloodstones. Inside one of the stones was peared to be a small serpent.
    "Now which of you owns this ring?"

Tag: Drucilla and Rhys
  5. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Drucilla Lestrange
    Charms Class, Hogwarts

"Professor, I'm here about the note you left for me and Dru." said Rhys as the door was pushed open farther and they were now standing at the front of the the classroom.

"I must really be getting old. Both of you enter quickly." As they hurried in to the room Professor Fenris looked out the hallway before closing the door. Then he turned to face them after he used a simple charm to lock the door.

The classroom was different than usual. Dru could smell blood and yes the smell of death which made her eyes twitch with excitement as her head turned to the young Basilisk in a cage devouring some strange rodent. While it's dragon counterparts layed looking lazily out of the locked magical cage. Dru gave a small gasp of surprise but inside it really was a delight for her to see.

"Well it seems I guessed right after all. Oh and don't worry the Basilisk has no eyes. So it's sight can't harm anyone. As for the dragons they obey me completely." The Professor sid as he gestured his hamd to them to sit down.

Dru wasnt scared at all. Little did he know that she was keane on creatures especially basilisks, because of her natural ability to speak parceltongue. She stopped staring at the young basilisk and sat down looking at the professor.

"I won't say I'm surprise to see that Voldermort has decieded to start takeing in young wizards. If he had done so last time he would still have many followers amoung the grown wizarding community."

"Now listen to me I am no death eater but Lord Voldermort has been a close friend for many years. Rhys in the future if you say that you casted a cold spell insure your target is actually cold. Regardless don't show your mark to anyother. Each night I'd like to see you two. Think of it as extra class work."

Dru listened on without saying a word. She was quite facinated and was eager to hear more. There was a white glow which Dru thought it was a warning spell to tell him that someone maybe approaching. Obviously the others saw it too.

Then Fenris continued on in more of a hurried voice. I'll make this quick, since you have been made servents of...you know. The two of you must learn the dark arts. Now someone will be entering in a few moments. If it is a teacher I will say I caught the two of you sneaking in the halls in seach of this."

Fenris held up an antique ring made out of silver a bloodstones. Inside one of the stones was peared to be a small serpent.
    "Now which of you owns this ring?"

Drucilla's eyes popped put with excitement then said.

"That will be me Professor, I own it."

She said with a smile then reached out for the ring.

TAG: Sabith, Sadis
  6. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: BASIL FENRIS
    CRARMS CLASSROOM/ HOGWARTS

Excitement was in the young girl's eyes as she looked upon the ring that Basil held between his fingers. As soon as he finished offering it to the students Drucilla spoke rather loudly.

"That will be me Professor, I own it."
    Her slinder hand reached for the ring and Basil gave it to her without hesitating.

"Well miss Drucilla it's a lovely ring. Must have been handed down for many generations." Once more a bright flashed warned Basil of someone approaching his door.

Lifting his white wand he the smell of death and blood slowly was replaced by the scent of pine trees. With two flicks of his wriest the lights came on. With the lights on his illustrations returned and his beautiful pets became hidden once more.

Basil knew these two students had great potential but in the next few weeks they would be pushed beyond even there older peers.

Rhyias had proven to be very talented at his charms and potions. Yet he seemed to do more poorly in his deulings. Where as Drucilla was an excellent duelist and very talented in her defense spells.

"The two of you need to report back to the grand hall and don't do anything foolish for a while. Also Rhys I want you to join your duelist team so you can develop into a very powerful wizard."

Fenris stood once more and finally his door was opened. Before him stood one of his fellow teachers or he at lest thought she was one. Basil tried to recall her name but for the life of him he couldn't remember it.

"Can I help you madam?" Fenris bowed politely to the woman is his door way. "Oh students please return to your current sleeping area and in the future don't go wondering the halls at night."

He knew both of them had deeply wanted to start there secret schooling but patencien was need in times like this. Slowly the two made their wat towards his classroom door.

TAG: ALL
  7. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Rhys

Rhys looked at the Professor before turning and walking quickly out of the room. Why did he need to join the duelling team? He had never wanted to become an all-powerful fighting champ, he had just wanted to become an old, normal man but now it seemed he had other things to do.

After a while he re-entered the hall. Professor Fleur gave him an odd stare and he winked back as cockily as he could. In response the blond Professor smiled and winked back.
    Wow! Rhys felt his legs melt underneath him as he drooped into his sleeping bag. Suddenly everything that had happened that night seemed unimportant as Rhys began thinking of ways he could seduce the Professor.
    As if to remind him of the night, his tattoo squirmed on his arm. Rhys glanced at it and cast his concealing spell on it once more. Under his sleeping bag, he pointed his wand towards an empty gap and whispered very softly, "Mors Mordre". A small glowing dark mark appeared under his covers and he stared at it for a moment.
    Voldemort... Why couldn't you just stay dead?

TAG:ANY
  8. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Territ

Territ himself had fallen asleep in the great hall. He sat snuggly in the cushioned Head Master's chair. He snore louder then any of the other children in the room. He had set markers all over the great hall so if any student left or entered he would know, luckly for Rhys, Territ was fast asleep when he left and entered. He woke suddenly when and sat up yawning. He made a small light and checked the map, all the students where in the great hall. He sighed happily and put out the light before going back to bed.

Tag: Anyone
  9. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: BASIL FENRIS
    CRARMS CLASSROOM/ HOGWARTS

His fellow teacher had only come to check if Basil had been feeling well. Fenris had been surprised that no one seem to noticed his cut that still dripped blood. After a few moments Basil had convinced her to return to the great hall with him.

Basil made sure he locked the door and placed a few spells on it to ensure it stayed that way. The halls where dark as he made his way back to the hall. He only had to stop once because the famous nearly headless Nick had decided to chat to him about some rublish. Only when he mentioned the fact that pixies and a other beast had ran lose in the school did basil pay any attention.

So that was how they went unnoticed thought the professor. After about an hour he finally made his return to the great hall. Discuse was on his face as he saw Territ sleeping in the head masters chair.

Walking towards the sleeping goblin Basil saw a old yellowish paper in it's hands. Yet he couldn't make out what it was for the room was dimmly lite by a few candles nor did he really care.

Fenris remained awake until the morning sun began to rise. To his relief nothing else happened that night.

10. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:BASIL FENRIS HOGWARTS GREAT HALL

The mood was gloomy this morning. Even the weather was cloudy and seemed it would rain. Only a handfull of teachers had decided to eat breakfeast this morning.
    Naturally man of the students had went to great pains to talk to the few teachers present. Eating his morning toast and drinking a foul potion Basil tried his best to ensure the students of there safety.
    After finishing his meal he left to prepare for the days charms. Along the way he noticed his two visitors from last night. "Remember you both have detention with me to night" spoke Basil as he continued to walk to hiss class.
  11. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

Rhys nodded glumly as Fenris breezed past him. When the teacher was out of sight, Rhys grabbed Dru's arm and pulled her down a side corridor.

"I don't know what Fenny's got planned for tonight, but I need to know what's going on before we get there. Ask around Dru, speak to your Slytherin lot and find out what's going down."

Rhys nodded and ran off to find Roxy.

TAG: all
  12. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:BASIL Charms classroom Hogwarts

Reaching his classroom he noticed only a few students had arrived on time. Naturally Daniel Polter was amoung those not present...yet. Basil would have to have a talk to the young man after class. It was rather a pain to see such talent wasted on someone so inclined to be thrown out of Hogwarts.
    As always the young miss Granger had been first in line to enter his class. "Morning miss. Granger I take it your ready for today's test?" Behind her stood Jason Black who was an average student when it came to charms. Basil had been impressed to learn both miss. Granger and Daniel had been bumped up a year of charms.
    TAG:ALL
  13. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Roxy

Roxy woke at the sound of people walking around. She wondered how long she had been asleep. It couldn't have been too long, considering she had laid there and just watched the ceiling for what seemed like hours.

She found one of the girls bathrooms and quickly freshened up before heading to her first class. No need to look like she had just woken up. Roxy thought for a second and realized she couldn't remember what class she had first. She would have to go back to the great hall and ask one of the other Hufflepuffs.

tag: anyone
  14. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

Rhys peered into the great hall and caught the dark red hair of Roxy. He smiled and began walking towards her and the other Hufflepuffs she was speaking to.
    Each step made him forget the things that had happened the night before and as he drew closer he cleared his throat, smoothed his hair and threw his scarf over his shoulder.

"Hi Ro..."

His arm began squirming and immediately his face paled and dropped. Discarding his wand and books he muttered "I have to go," before dashing out of the Hall and into the corridor.

TAG: Roxy

OOC: Its slowed down a bit, but there's some good stuff here. Keep it going!
  15. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

Roxy had met up with a few of the other Hufflepuffs. They were going to have Transfiguration first. One of the other girls began to talk about a Hufflepuff boy that she was interested in so all the girls began to talk and giggle. Roxy heard someone behind them but didn't take notice until one of the girls jabbed her and nodded her head so she would turn. There behind her was Rhys. Roxy smiled.

"Hi Ro..."

His arm began to move and his faced turned a pale color.

"I have to go."

Rhys took off running into a corridor. Roxy didn't understand what was going on.

"Rhys!" She yelled as she took off after him. "Rhys, please stop." She yelled as she saw him in the corridor.

Tag: Rhys
  16. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

"Rhys, please stop."

Rhys skidded to a halt as the Dark Mark on his arm became quiet once more. He turned and forced a smile on his face as Roxy appeared behind him.

"Hey Roxy. Is something wrong?"
  17. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

Roxy wondered if Rhys had heard her. She was answered when he stopped and turned toward her.

"Hey Roxy. Is something wrong?"

Roxy couldn't believe what she was seeing. He was standing there acting like he hadn't done anything wrong.

"What are you doing? You have run away from me twice already! What is going on?"

Roxy was still beathing sort of hard from the running. She hoped he would answer and not take off running.

18. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

"What are you doing? You have run away from me twice already! What is going on?"

Rhys sighed as he tried to catch his breath then frowned. He leaned against the wall and slowly felt his legs drooping beneath him until he was sat with his back resting against the wall.

"Roxy I... There's too much going on. And believe me, the less you know the better."

Rhys cupped his head in his hands and sat still for a moment.How can I tell Roxy what's really happening? She'd think I was a Death Eater.
    He forced a smile and looked into her eyes.

"Roxy... would you come truant with me? I don't think I can face lessons today..."

TAG: roxy
  19. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

"Roxy I... There's too much going on. And believe me, the less you know the better."

Roxy couldn't take her eyes off the boy. He looked so hurt and sad sitting on the ground, head in his hands. Something was seriously wrong with him.

He smiled up at her and she couldn't resist smiling back.

"Roxy... would you come truant with me? I don't think I can face lessons today..."

Roxy wasn't quite sure how to respond. Skip classes for Rhys?

"Ok Rhys. What do you have planned?"

20. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Daniel Polter

Daniel watched Rhys and Roxy, not even bothering to hide himself in his secret passages, they were obviously too ditracted with eachother to see him.

He surmised, that last nights dream was just bad turkey giving him a bad time.

He was back to his smug and fun-loving self.

When he heard they were skipping classes, it ment a good moment to play a practical joke.

He laughed inside as he leaned against the wall.

TAGS: SWB, Darth sadis
  21. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

"Ok Rhys. What do you have planned?"

Rhys smiled broadly, not forcing it and letting the warmth wash over him. He jumped upwards and offered his arm to the girl.

"Well, milady, what say we take a short trip into Hogsmeade? Its been a while since I had a decent glass of pumpkin juice!"

As they walked Rhys' face darkened slightly. He stopped at the entrance to the secret passage which led to the small village and looked into Roxy's face, his expression solemn.

"Roxy, I want to tell you but... its complicated... that is to say - erm... its sort of similar to family trouble... but not family."

He paused and looked at the ground.

"I don't want you to think any less of me Rox."

TAG: Rox, Dan
  22. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Territ

Territ on the steps to the third corridor, where the HogWarts vault is. He was just checking it to see if the defences where still intact. He brushed chest peice dust off his robe. He looked around to see if anyone was watching him, noone was around that could see Territ sitting on the stairs. He took out the map and put his wand to it, "I Solmly swear Im up to no good" said Territ, the map came to life with the outline of Hogworts and her students. Territ watched as the students made their way to their first class. He noticed Rhys and Roxy just outside the greathall, he was about to put the map away when he noticed Daniel close by. Territ remembered that all of them had detention tonight, he was still thinking of what cruel job to give Rhys. He spoke the words to erase the map of its markings, the black ink that made hogwarts fadded into the paper. He put the map in his large pocket and started down the steps to the great hall.

Tag: Who ever really cares...
  23. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

Roxy was surprised at the change in Rhys. His energy seemed to have come back. Roxy gladly took his arm.

"Well, milady, what say we take a short trip into Hogsmeade? Its been a while since I had a decent glass of pumpkin juice!"

They began walking in silence, just enjoying the company. Roxy was a little worried about getting into trouble but she hoped things would be alright. Coming to the entrance of the secret passage, Rhys stopped and looked at her. His expression was sober.

"Roxy, I want to tell you but... its complicated... that is to say - erm... its sort of similar to family trouble... but not family."
    "I don't want you to think any less of me Rox."

Roxy felt terrible for him. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"Oh Rhys, I won't ever think any less of you. You can tell me anything."

She took his hand once again and squeezed it.

"I mean it Rhys. Anything at all."

Tag: Rhys, others
  24. Darth_Sadis Jedi Master

star 1

"I mean it Rhys. Anything at all."

Rhys smiled as she squeezed his right hand, then suddenly realised what she was doing and pulled it away. He frowned and stared at Roxy.

"Anything, Roxy? I don't think you could handle some of the things I could tell you. I've seen things, terrible things, and..."

He looked around as though he had forgotten where he was then stepped into the tunnel. He motioned Roxy in then closed the door.
    He laughed softly to himself and whispered, "Anything..."
    Slowly he lifted his right arm and drew back the sleeve. Even in the darkness the Mark could be seen, twitching and squirming beneath his skin.

"So... still think I could tell you anything?"

TAG: Roxy, all
  25. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

"Anything, Roxy? I don't think you could handle some of the things I could tell you. I've seen things, terrible things, and..."

Rhys wasn't making any sense to Roxy. What could he tell her that she couldn't handle? The girl followed Rhys into the passage way and watched him lift the sleeve of his right arm. That is when she saw it moving. He had the Dark Mark on his arm! Roxy's eyes grew wide. She looked up at Rhys and then back down at the mark.

"So... still think I could tell you anything?"

Roxy bit her lip and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"How did it get there? Are you one of them."

Roxy tried to stay calm. Maybe he wasn't bad. Maybe that is what he meant by it being sort of a family problem. Roxy hoped he wasn't bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.