main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"Are you one of them."

Rhys covered his arm up and stared at her for a few moments.

"Do you really need to ask Roxy?"

He carried on moving down the tunnel faster than he had before. He called back as he walked "Last night I had a... dream, at least I think it was a dream. He was there, and when I woke up it was on my arm. Then the teachers called us to the Hall because He's coming back, Roxy. The Dark Lord Voldemort is coming back..."

TAG: Roxy

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

"Do you really need to ask Roxy?"

Roxy felt somewhat stupid about even asking that. Of course he wasn't one of them. He began to walk and she followed him.

"Last night I had a... dream, at least I think it was a dream. He was there, and when I woke up it was on my arm. Then the teachers called us to the Hall because He's coming back, Roxy. The Dark Lord Voldemort is coming back..."

Roxy shook her head. No, he can't come back. The teachers would have told them, wouldn't they?

"Rhys are you sure? Can he just come back like that? What does the mark mean? What are we going to do?"

Tag: Rhys

3. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys watched the play of emotions over Roxy's face. Fear and disgust flashed briefly before being consumed by pity and curiosity.

"Rhys are you sure? Can he just come back like that? What does the mark mean? What are we going to do?"

Rhys inhaled overtly and spoke quickly. "Yes I'm sure. He probably can. I don't know. And right now, we're going to Hogsmeade."

He smiled at her, grabbed her arm and dragged her along behind him. He tried his best to remain looking happy, but the thought of that squirming sign of evil on his arm made him sick to his stomach. He hoped more than anything that it was just a pretender, or probably something Professor Fenris had done to him.
    And if he does come back, he had better leave Roxy alone.

TAG: All

4. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ

"And right now, we're going to Hogsmeade." That was all Territ heard as he walked down the hall towards the kids. His voice boomed threw the hall. "No your not!! Just for thinking that double detention for both of you tonight!! Get to class!! And if you don't show up tonight for Detention Ill make sure you both will fail all your classes this year!!!" Territ shouted at the pair. "That goes for you to Mister Potter!" Territ yelled at the semi-hidden Potter.

Tag: All

5. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel

"First off, it's POLTER you idiotic bum"

Daniel said coming out of the shadows.

"Second, I'm going my special way, bye bye"

Before fading into the shadows he said to RHYs.

" Good luck with your..condition"

Then he left

6. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Yes I'm sure. He probably can. I don't know. And right now, we're going to Hogsmeade."

Roxy couldn't resist smiling and giggling at the last comment. He had completely changed in seconds. She followed close behind him, letting him lead her.

"No your not!! Just for thinking that double detention for both of you tonight!! Get to class!! And if you don't show up tonight for Detention Ill make sure you both will fail all your classes this year!!!"

Roxy screamed, grabbed Rhys's arm and pulled herself close to him. She wasn't sure who the voice belonged to but she did know that it was a professor.

"That goes for you to Mister Potter!"

Mr. Potter?

"First off, it's POLTER you idiotic bum" "Second, I'm going my special way, bye bye" " Good luck with your..condition"

Roxy felt another wave of emotions. Fear, rebellion, anger, worry, happiness. She grabbed Rhys's arm and started running in the opposite direction from where the voice came from. She hoped she got to Hogsmeade before the professor.

"Hurry Rhys."

Tag: Rhys, Territ, Daniel

7. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

"No your not!! Just for thinking that double detention for both of you tonight!! Get to class!! And if you don't show up tonight for Detention Ill make sure you both will fail all your classes this year!!!"

Rhys turned and tried to see the dark skinned figure against the shadows. "Stalking me are you? And believe me tiny, I have every intention of going to that detention!"

Rhys watched Territ turn to the semi-hidden Polter and begin yelling. The boy said something Rhys didn't hear to Territ then called out
    " Good luck with your..condition."
    He saw! Rhys frowned. He knew too much. That boy was going to get himself seriously hurt, and it was most likely Rhys that would give him his beating.
    Suddenly a hand grabbed his arm and began pulling at him. It took him a few moments to realise it was Roxy.
    "Hurry Rhys."
    He smiled at the back of her head. She was becoming a bit of a tearaway. Have I been a bad influence? Rhys chuckled softly before stopping and turning towards Territ. The little being was running after them as fast as his stubby legs could carry him.
    Rhys pointed his wand and yelled out "IMPEDIMENTA!" Instantly the goblin's right leg moved in front of his left, sending him tumbling to the ground. Rhys followed it up with a Petrificus charm and carried on running.

"Well Roxy... leaving school grounds, skipping classes and using magic on staff..... we're are going to have SO much detention."
    Both of them laughed as they carried on racing down the hallway.

TAG: Territ, Daniel, Roxy

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Nobody got back to me about my sheet and i really want to be apart of this rpg, well here it is...

Name: Haiden Maggeltoff

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: 11" oak, Dragon's claw

Hair: Blue hair, long

Skin: Caucasian

Looks: Very attractive, green eyes, toned body

Special Features: can't think of any

Personality:nice and smart. Quiet and respects everyone's opinions, even if they are wrong. Doesn't like when women are treated unfairly.
    Works hard to perfect flying and spells. Doesn't like muggles, but doesn't have anything against them or mudbloods. Respects elders and defends what is good.

Family: Mom

Other Relations: Develops relationships over time

Background: Born and raised by wizards in a bar, Haiden learned hard work fast. He grew up serving wizards and breaking up bar fights. Discovered Hogwarts at 9 and left the bar to get there. Being always surrounded by wizards, he found out he had to have money, so he worked at bars and shops all around the wizard world.
    When he finally had raised enough money, he got his books and supplys and set off to learn from real wizards. He has high hopes of becoming a great wizard and wants to work at the ministry.

9. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    i ditto bluebeast ive waited ages

Name: Dmentae Salamander Uay

House: Slytherin

Wand: eleven inches, yew - Felxible and easy to fix - hungarian horntail heartstring

Hair: Length - To calves, Colour - Silvery White, Style - straight and thin

Skin: Light but visible Tan

Looks: Handsome, prominent cheek bones, dark blue eyes, tall for his age, serious looking

Special Features (Looks): Scar along left cheek (will later gain one through right eye, but will still be able to see with it)

Personality: He never smiles or lauhs and is rarely seen crying due to a spell that was cast on his when he was inside his mothers womb, the spell was intended for the mother, but Dmentae received it instead.
    He quickly makes friends, and is rather kind for a Slytherin, his future cannot be told by anyone and his past cannot be obtained through means of spells.

Family: Unknown Pure Bloodline

Other Relations(Friends, aquaintances,etc.): Dmentae came as a lonley child, but quickly made friends due to his talents and intelligence.

Background:Dmentae was born into a unknown pure blood family line, therefore having relations with the Dracos and the Blacks, he went to Hogwarts at the standard age and the hat diddn't even know what to say, as Dmentae had mixed emotions as a boy.
    Dmentae had trained well for his spell perfection, and can preform any spell he has practiced without fault, unpracticed ones he has the same difficulty as anyone else.

Anything Else

Pet: Dmentae has a rather large pet bat who he named Charcol, Charcol is a black vampire bat who has been tamed by Dmentae himself.

Speciality: Dmentae has always been gifted in the arts of black magic and defence against the dark arts, almost ressurecting a small animal until the spell backfired and he got his cheek scar. He still tries to perfect ressurection and necromancy.

10. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: Ill do that then

IC: Dmentae - Slytherin Dormitory

Dmentae woke suddenly, he had been having the same nightmares over and over again recently. He knew that they were about ressurecting something, namely his pet bat after an incident. But these were different, he was standing over a war torn battlefield, with a second scar though his right eye. He looked round the dorm to see Rhys gone, and walked downstairs. There were a couple of girls in the main dorm and they looked at him romanticaly. He ignored them, as always, the Slytherin girls weren't really that pretty, and he diddnt normally base love on the looks. But this wasn't just looks. He ignored the girls idle chatter, now about him, and opened the window, letting the freezing cold wind whip around him and lash his hair around his body. Hit robes fluttered like wings and he emitted a high pitched screech, only heard outside the dormitory. And awaited the arrival of Charcol. He diddn't have to wait long, Charcol soared into the window, barely fitting, even though the window was a larger of the smaller ones. His bad was bigger than his chest, for unknown reasons. And he must have looked like a baby dragon or the like from below. The girls started whispering again, but Dmentae juat put a message in his talons and instructed him where to deliver it to. It said "Hey Willow, as you can tell by Charcol, its me again, you still guessing about my name? well dont worry, you'll find out soon. Just checking on you. Dont worry, Charcol wont bite...You" He almost grinned as he watched Charcol fly off, he had been sending numerous "love" messages to Willow Danielle Granger but they were only taunts. He stopped grinning as the spell took affect. He liked the spell really, he always thought smiling looked weak and foolish, something only fools did. He left the dorm and opened the portrait, began walking, then sprinting as the cold dungeion air whipped his hair and face. He stopped when he heard shouting down the corridor it sounded something like

But he wasn't sure for the echoes and distance at which the noise dispersed. He cursed at himself for setting Charcol off with the messgae, he would know which way to go. Dmentae followed the sound as best he could, and eventually found a rather dishevelled looking Daniel walking towards him with his head looking to the floor. Obviously in deep thought, Dmentae stod still and bulked his muscles as Daniel walked right into him. Dmentae had walked quite a distance from the dungeons, but no-where near the Hufflepuff commonroom. Which he now knew the location of, kinda. "Hey Dan, whats wrong? Or is it someone else having drunk Polyjuice potion? You never NORMALLY think!" He said it in a friendly and jesting way, making sure not to antagonize his friend Dan. Dmentae looked down on Dan, Dmentae using his inscreased height to tower over him.

Tag: Daniel Polter

OOC: Sorrt for the long post, normally i do short ones

11. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    OOC: Just Wait a bit, sometimes it takes people awhile, sometimes you just have to post for yourself to get other people.

12. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris
    Charms Class Room

Basil had already finished his first hour without the presence on Daniel Polter.
    The student seem to skip alot of class. This would mean another detenstion for him and
    make up work. Lucky for the proffesor he's next class wasn't for another two hours.
    This would be the perfect time for a much needed rest. Then he would have to teach his
    more gifted students and finially Ryhas and Roxy would be here. He need to see how they reacted to his lesson for today. Already the student must be making a fuse about the invisiblity charm he was trying to teach them. It was NEWT level but that didn't mean he couldn't teach it to them. After all most had already learned the summoning charm fairly well.

Basil wondered what the headmasters reaction would be when he learned that Basil was going to teach such advance magic to students so young. It was almost like Apperation and on must pass a test to perform it. Basil had been very lucky to get the ministry of magics approval. A matter of fact he had hoped the M.O.M. as he called it would be here to help with the class. Yet with Voldermorts return he wasn't so sure if the new misister would make an apperance now. Oh well he decieded he would get a little rest.

As he walked the corridors to his own room Fenris had indeed created quite a stir by his unorthidox lesson scheduled for today's student's. Granted the lesson would be only a week long and wouldn't likly have many who would be able to perform the charm completely it would at lest give them the skills needed to perform other advance charms and spells.
    Tag: All

13. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: Haiden Maggeltoff
    Hufflepuff Dormitory

Haiden arose out of his bed. He had class in about 20 minutes. He stood and went to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, like he did everyday, he got dresses and headed down to the great hall. He stopped to hear some news about a new class one of the teachers was teaching but all of that was unimportant all he wanted to do was find Roxy...

TAG: Anyone

14. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Lilly Weasley
    Hogwarts

She didn't sleep very well for the rest of the night, and barely touched her breakfast. She didn't pay much attention in her first class that day, either, which was extremely odd behavior for her, but she wasn't alone. A lot of the students couldn't concentrate on lessons, instead holding hushed conversations amongst themselves when the teacher wasn't looking. Lilly, on the other hand, spent most of her classtime writing to her aunt and uncle. She wasn't sure what to say or how to approach the very sensitive topic in question, and several times she started the letter over. Finally, it read:

Dear Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione,

I'm terribly sorry to bother you about this particular subject, but I don't know who else to ask. Last night, Professor Longbottom told us that Lord Voldemort has returned. Given what little the rest of the family has told me, I know enough about Voldemort to understand that this is a very bad thing, but what sort of implications can this hold for the rest of the family? I mean, I know you two were friends with Harry Potter when you went to school here, so wouldn't that make you, and perhaps the rest of the family (including me?), potential targets? And what about Hogwarts? Is it safe here?

Again, I'm sorry to bother you with this, and I apologize for asking so many questions about something no one in the family wants to talk about, but I'm worried, and I'm scared.

Sincerely,
    Lilly

She had a free period after her first class, so as soon as it ended, she took the letter down to the Owlery to send it, then headed to the library to do some research.

Tag: Jesstar (for Ron and Hermione's response), any

15. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Territ

Territ stormed into the libary and pulled out a large book filled with the school rules. He read down the rules and remebered the things that Rhys and Roxy had done.
    Skipping Class: Two Dentions
    Leaving School Ground With Out Permission: Two weeks Detention
    Cursing of a Teacher Or Staff: Expeled ((SP?))
    Territ smiled, finnaly he would get ride of Rhys and Roxy. He put the book back and made it with all haste towards the Head Master's office. He stormed up step and threw hallways, students got out of his way left and right. He made it to the golden gryphon and stood infront of it and mumbled few words. "Every Flavored Beans" The Gryphon rose and Territ ran up the steps into The Head Master's office. "Professor LongBottem! We have two major rule breakers to take care of.."

Tag: Professor LongBottem, Any

16. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Well Roxy... leaving school grounds, skipping classes and using magic on staff..... we're are going to have SO much detention."

Roxy bit her lip from worry, but just waved it off. It was to late to turn back now. They both just continued toward Hogsmeade. Finally they reached their destination.

"So Rhys, where shall we go first."

17. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys shrugged and smiled at her. He dragged her on in silence until they eventually reached the end of the tunnel.
    Rhys inhaled the fresh air deeply and turned to Roxy. His eyes explored her face as he said, "I don't care where we go. I just want to go there with you Roxy."
    He took her hand and let her lead him wherever she wanted.

TAG: Roxy

18. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"I don't care where we go. I just want to go there with you Roxy."

Roxy smiled at him. He was making her blush and that emabarrassed her which made her blush even worse. She wondered where to go. There was Hog's Head. No to weird. Madame Pudifoots. Roxy smiled at the thought. No, to soon for that.

"Well, lets go the the Three Broomsticks. I could really go for a drink after our little run."

Roxy led Rhys to the pub and after going inside, she led him to a table.

"Rhys, how much trouble do you think we will be in?"

19. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Three Broomsticks

Haiden looked around. He had his hood up, concealing all his facial features, and was drinking way more then he should have been. He had risked coming down from the dorms to the Three Broomsticks, to drink. It wasn't that hard nobody ever saw him, besides girls looking for him. He came to drink for the past few days because he couldn't get any sleep in the dorm because the guys were always being to loud. He had been drinking since he was young so he knew how much he could, and had already past that limit.

He looked out of the window and saw Roxy coming down the street. He looked at himself in his mirror and straightened up. He did like Roxy she was very beautiful. Haiden knew that she had never seen him, not many people saw him outside of the Hufflepuff dorm.

He smiled and stood " Roxy, how are you? Wondering if you would like me-I mean like to have a drink?"
    Haiden said as he pulled back his cloak to reveal his face. A face that pained to see her with another guy.

Tag: Roxy

20. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    "Roxy, how are you? Wondering if you would like me-I mean like to have a drink?"

Rhys casually pushed past the weirdo then looked back and recognised him from Hogwarts. "Oh hello ... Braiden isn't it? Me and Roxy just decided to have a quick tipple... y'know... alone."
    Rhys winked at him as he took his arm and led him to the bar. Once there he whispered, "Sorry bud she's kinda with me." He looked up as the bartender arrived and ordered two pumpkin juices. Smiling at the Hufflepuff once more he took the drink over to Roxy and it wasn't long before they were laughing together, the darkness that had clouded them put out of their minds for the moment.

TAG: Haiden, Roxy

21. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris-His room in Hogworts
    Basil had took nearly a hours nap and had to rush back to his class. Upon arriving there he noticed most of the students where already waiting to enter. This class was suppose to have Roxy and Ryhis in it. Yet neither was to be seen and he wondered what the two slitherians would be doing skipping his class. Opening his door he allowed the students to enter first and begain teaching the invisiblity charm. "Now class this charm is very difficult and unforently I can not allow anyone to try it until either the headmaster or someone from the ministry shows up to help me watch over you all. The charm can be more dangerous then helpfull if performed and only because it's effects can last forever if done incorrectly. You could also lose limbs entirely. I want to stress caution to you all due to these factors. Also it is possible to make others invisible as well but that is even far more difficult but not deadly."
    As Basil spoke he searched the class to see what student's where absent and was not surpise to notice quite a few where missing. No doubt most had been pulled from his class or from the school due to Voldermorts reapperance. "Alright student's while we wait for the minsitry's help or the headmaster I'm sure you all have questions about the return of Voldermort. Though I would like to remind you I was not around here when he was last around I will try to answer any questions you have. It'd be better then letting your imaginations run wild."
    Tag: Any who wishes to enter/be in this class

22. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Three Broomsticks

"Oh hello ... Braiden isn't it? Me and Roxy just decided to have a quick tipple... y'know... alone."

Haiden stared at Roxy's joyful face as Rhys went back to the table. He truely liked her, but if she was with somebody there was nothing he could do. He turned to the bartender and asked for another round of drinks.

The bartender gave Haiden a concerned look "look kid, I know you might be going through problems, but you've been in my shop for the past few days and quite frankly you drink too much. I know you're too young to be drinkin' the stuff you ask for, and I've been givin' it to ya because i felt sorry for ya'. but I could lose my job. So i'm cuttin you off. Sorry kid"

Haiden looked up at the bartender through sorrow filled eyes " listen is it money you want" he pulled out his copy of Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard and opened the front cover. He lifted 10 galleons and laid them on the table. "Is that enough?" he said with tears in his eyes.

The bartender looked around and took the money, "Kid i'm not going to kill ya" he slid a drink down to Haiden and he began to drink. He opened his book and begin to read, each page getting more blurry.

Tag: Roxy and Rhys

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Corridors

Dmentae diddn't get a response from Daniel as he jsut bumped off Dmentae, walked round him, then continued walking along the corridor. Dmentae shrugged and walked off to Hogsmade, even though he was barely old enough , he looked older than he was. And not bothering with his next Ancient Runes lesson, Dmentae passed the Headmasters office and faintly heard arguing coeming from behind the stature, but ignored it and continued to Hogsmade. He walked through the corridors and hallways until he made it to the path to Hogsmade, he saw his bat fly down to him, and levelled his arm for the Bat to perch on. Dmentae then waited as Charcol moved up his arm and onto his shoulder. Dmentae then continued to the only bar he really liked, and by the looks through the window, the only on anyone liked. He entered the pub to see three students, a Slytherin, a Gryffindor, and a unhappy looking Hufflepuff whom he recognised. Dmentae walked into the bar, ignoring the whispers about his bat, and walked up to his Hufflepuff friend, Haiden Maggeltoff "Hey, Haiden. How are you?" Dmentae then noticed his friends glum look and realised "I told you to forget about her...or at least tease her like i do with Willow..." Demtnae then watched as Charcol hopped off his shoulder and attracted the Barmans attention. "Hey! You can't have pets in here!" Dmentae looked at him blankly and flipped a page in Haiden's book, took 15 galleons and gave them to the Bartender "Happy now?" Dmentae watched as the Bartender counted them and picked up a mug, walked off to a nearby cat basket, and picked up some dead mice. He then put the mice in the mug and placed it infront of Charcol "Thanks" Dmentae then looked over to Haiden "Hey, they were my Galleons anyway. That's my book" Dmentae turned and ordered...

Tag: Anyone

24. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    OOC: This has gotten way out of hand. The owner would know it was a school day and send all of you back to Hogworts. And just because Rhys and Roxy ran went to Hogsmede doesnt mean everyone should just shrug and say 'What the hell. Im going to Hogsmede. And If you do, Territ knows whenever someone leaves or enters the building! So all those students that left are in big trouble! Where in Gods name is the damn GM?!

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: fair point, but people only went there because the only people ever online to post are there, so they had to so they could get some posting in! Plus my guy is 14, in his third year, so he's alowed there, and Territ is in Longbottoms office still, so he dosent know yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.