Rocky M, NC Harry Potter Update: Another One Bites The Dust

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    According to this link, another major character gets it in the next book. Hmmmm, who will it be? Any thoughts Entropy? [face_thinking]

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/3793195/detail.html
  2. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    ****SPOILER ALERT******(kinda of)well she could have some one die that no one would expect just like she did in the other one. but she could decide to take away seeing how the books are getting darker and darker, she could take Hagrid or maybe snape but in the end, who really know who she would take alot of people thought for sure they knew who was going to die in the last book and 99% of them were wrong.
  3. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    I am not a fanatic but I like Snape... I would be rather ticked off if Snape bit the dust.
  4. Sol_Badguy Jedi Knight

star 2
    i want harry to die, that would make the book interesting to see where it goes, or maybe ron, i always hated that fag.
  5. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm, Ron a fag eh? The fag thats gonna be TAPPIN Hermoine before all is said and done!
  6. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    The only word she has given on the subject (that I'm aware of) is on her official site. When asked if other characters will die, she said yes. But she didn't say if it would be a major character or not. For various reasons, there's speculation that neither Lupin nor Dumbledore will survive the series. And of course we are being led to believe that either Harry or Voldemort will die.

Other than that, you're guess is as good a mine.
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hey, I like Ron!

And I agree with Mordtat.... I actually LIKE Snape. But who knows, maybe he will make a noble sacrifice or something? Hey, maybe Harry will kill DRACO! Yaaaaaay!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.