main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter vs. THE STAR WARS GALAXY

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Mouse, Nov 17, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady of the Moon

Lady of the Moon Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 1999
    Then how come people like Modal have so many?

2. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Grand Moff Jerjerrod Jedi Master star 3

Jul 14, 1999
    Just go to hotmail and you can have all the darned email addresses you want.

GMJ

3. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Just go to hotmail and you can have all the darned email addresses you want.

GMJ

4. Lady of the Moon

Jul 22, 1999
    You missunderstood me.
    I don't care about that other user name. But all I want to know is how can anybody have the same mail adress as me.
    Anyone got a clue?

5. Lady of the Moon

Jul 22, 1999
    You missunderstood me.
    I don't care about that other user name. But all I want to know is how can anybody have the same mail adress as me.
    Anyone got a clue?

6. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Well, I'm not completely clear on what you're saying, but you can only have one registered name per email account. This means, as long as your screenname is not deleted, you cannot register another name under the same email account.

GMJ

7. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Well, I'm not completely clear on what you're saying, but you can only have one registered name per email account. This means, as long as your screenname is not deleted, you cannot register another name under the same email account.

GMJ

8. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    Here are some things I've been wondering about.

1. Who started the original "Just a Question" thread?
    2. What was the question asked in it?

Thanks, B.

9. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    Here are some things I've been wondering about.

1. Who started the original "Just a Question" thread?
    2. What was the question asked in it?

Thanks, B.

10. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Heh, just kidding, thanks for the clarification Owen.

GMJ

[This message has been edited by Grand Moff Jerjerrod (edited 12-21-1999).]

11. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Heh, just kidding, thanks for the clarification Owen.

GMJ

[This message has been edited by Grand Moff Jerjerrod (edited 12-21-1999).]

12. Owen

Owen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 1998
    It was DL. It was basically, how old are you, where do you live and what to do you do?

13. Owen

Owen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 1998
    It was DL. It was basically, how old are you, where do you live and what to do you do?

14. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Uppers and stuff...

GMJ

15. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Uppers and stuff...

GMJ

16. JeffJedi

JeffJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 1999
    GMJ, why not edit your post and put a link to the handbook in your first post?

17. JeffJedi

JeffJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 1999
    GMJ, why not edit your post and put a link to the handbook in your first post?

18. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Good call, I think I will.

GMJ

19. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Jul 14, 1999
    Good call, I think I will.

GMJ

20. Darth Mouse

Darth Mouse Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2000
    This is my first attempt at a story.

Harry Potter was walking along having an early morning munchen when Voldemort jumped out of a tree and said "Your dead meat pal" and started blasting Harry.

Harry turned around and ran SPLAT! into a tree and fell backwards. The spell wich Voldemort had cast hit the tree and vaporized it.

As soon as Harry saw the tree get vaporized he started to run again but he tripped on a passing guinea pig and fell flat on his face. Another spell flew over his head hit Malfoy, who promptly blasted upward and out of sight.

Voldemort raised his wand and said "Adios!" Harry screamed and aparated, without any thought of where he was going a few seconds after that every thing went black.

Harry woke up after a while dizzy, but when he opened his eyes he thought he must be dreaming. He was lying on a huge stone platform with buildings evreywhere around him and flying cars without weels.

He got up and looked across the platform and saw eight people walking toward him with guns! The person in front yelled "Hey, kid. get off the landing platform, or you'll get squashed!"

The person gestured with his gun and Harry thought he was pointing it at him, he panicked and pulled his wand out of his cloak he yelled "Petrifcus Totolus!"
    The person froze stiff as a board and fell over.

The other people stood staring at their companion for a moment, then they seemed to come out of a daze they turned toward Harry and aimed their guns at him.
    "Oops" Harry said.
    As he started running, energy bolts whizzed past him he pointed his wand behind his back and whispered "Wingardium Leviosa."
    Four of the people following Harry floated into the air with frightened gasps they wavered in the air for a moment then flew over the side of the platform.

He kept running toward the edge, thinking there might be a bridge, but no such luck. There was nothing but lots of flying cars.
    So he jumped.

Yoda was on his way to meet a new Jedi initiate at the spacport. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about this. He dicided to stay alert and put up a Force shield.What he wasn't ready for was the foot that came out of nowhere and hit him in the back of his head.

Harry lay in the back seat of an air taxi stunned his head spinning "I must be dreaming." he thought groggily.
    He looked over to his right and saw somthing that confirmed the fact that he was dreaming. A little green alien was lying on the floor knocked out.
    The air taxi stopped and Harry stumbled out
    feeling sick, "Now where am I?" he mumbled incoherently.

He started to look around after a few minutes he found a ship and he thought "I guess since this is a dream I could take a ride on the ship and no one will care."
    He walked up the entrance ramp and found a nice room to sit in he sat down behind a crate and fell asleep.

When he woke up, he thought that he would have woke up from the srange dream that he had when he jumped off the landing platform, but when he looked around he saw the inside of the ship!
    So it was'nt a dream after all he thought. So he got up to get out of the ship and back to the place with all the buildings, but when he got to the ramp it was closed! The ship must've taken off he thought. So he turned around and went back to the room he was in before and waited.

He waited about an hour before the ship landed. He knew when it landed because somebody with a black jumpsuit came in and asked "Your not part of the cargo, so who are you?"
    Harry ansered "Ummmmm...errrrr...Harry Potter."
    "Did you get on Tatooine or Coruscant?" The person asked
    "Ummmmmm....I don't know" Harry said he was very confused.
    "Didn't you even know what planet you were on?" The man asked suspicously.
    "I was on Earth, wasn't I?"
    The man looked at him strangly and said "Stay here, I'll be right back."
    Harry waited until the man was out of sight then he got out of the ship, and went to the left away from the man.

After wal

21. Darth Mouse

Darth Mouse Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2000
    This is probably complete nonsense, but it's fun to write.
    Is anybody reading this? confused.gif

Voldemort saw Harry disapear just as he cast a lightning curse. The curse hit Dumboldore who flew over Hogwarts and out of site "Well, at least I got rid of him!" said Voldemort, looking pleased with himself.

Suddenly a brown ball of fur flew out of no where, and latched it's teeth into Voldemort's leg "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" eek.gif Voldemort yelled.

He reached down to grab it but it let go of his leg and bit his hand. "HEEEEELLLPPP" he yelled. Just then Ron came out of Hogwarts and saw him "I'l save you!" he yelled, running towards Voldemort. Voldemort yelled back at him "GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!".

As soon as Ron got to Vodemort he tried to grab the thing but it let go again and jumped on his head and started scratching. "YAAAAAARRRGGGGGGG!" yelled Ron.

Voldemort raised his wand and sent a lightning curse at it. But the thing jumped off Ron's head and into a tree so the curse hit Ron. He flew up, up, and away, out of site.

"Oops" Voldemort said "I guess I'll be going now......" he started to apparate but just before he vanished the brown ball of fur with big teeth bit his leg again and vanished with Voldemort.

Harry was trying to go to sleep because he didn't know how to fly anything until he heard a screaming noise coming from outside his ship. He looked at his radar and saw ten red dots heading for the dot that was his ship. He rembered from Dudley's computer games that red meant bad! He started frantically pressing buttons trying to get control of his ship!

He pulled a lever and the star around him turned into streaks, it looked like he was in a tunnel.
    He pulled the lever back and the stars returned to normal.
    Harry almost fainted there was another ship only a few meters ahead Maybe it'll help me he thought.

He started pressing buttons again trying to call the other ship not knowing it was the Slave |.
    After five minutes of pressing buttons unsuccessfully he gave up and sat back disapointed.

He looked out the window and was surprised to see he was slowly being pulled toward the larger ship. He started pressing buttons again trying to hail the other ship.
    Finally he found a thing that on Earth might have been a walky-talky.

He flicked a switch and the 'walky-talky' started buzzing he held a small button down and the buzzing stopped he tried talking "Errr.... Hello?...... Anybody there?" nobody answered.
    Harry gave up and decided to just wait until he was on the other ship.

[This message has been edited by Darth Mouse (edited 06-01-2000).]

22. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Nice story!

23. Jedi Tamara

Jedi Tamara Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 1999
    tongue.gif What a load of nonsense. I love it!

24. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    Hehe. Harry Potter. Star Wars. Magic Realm + Science Fiction =

25. The Phoenix

The Phoenix Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 1999
    To the first page!

http://www.nwlink.com/~phoenix/phoenix2.gif

The Phoenix Liberators: Not Everything That Goes Right Is Our Fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.