main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Walrussore Academy of Advanced Magic

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jerdu_Slmor, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Breoya

Darth_Breoya Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2008
    OOC: I sent him my CS and he read it at 4:33 today but he didn't post or reply to my message.

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I for one am a bit saddened by his absense. The last Harry Potter rpg fell apart for similar reasons. My personal philosophy has become that of, one person cannot rule alone or they will be doomed to fail, I'm just hoping our GM here hasn't disappeared.

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC: okay he replied to my message and told me to take it over or get someone to take it over. umm, i didn't expect him to tell me to take it over. ummm....anyone want to take it over? or do we all wanna vote on someone to take over and a co gm?

4. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    I'll join, tell me who to give CS to.

5. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: If everyone is alright with it, I will take it over. Just let me know what you guys think.

6. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    OOC: Im ok with it, even though SOMEONE didn't approve my CS yet even though he said it was ok beside some spelling errors, but thats besides the point. **Waits for approval**.

7. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    The RPF rule for taking over a game that's missing its GM is this: the people playing vote on a replacement GM, and that replacement then takes over. This is subject to one express rule: if the original GM comes back, the replacement must stand aside and let him take over once more.

8. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: I'm ifne with thaat, SaintHeart. If they wish to vote on me, then they can vote on me.... or anyone else. Really doesn't matter to me that much. :p

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I'd be fine with you taking over so long as someone takes command, I'd hate to see an rpg like this fall apart, especially noting the fact that I only have one post in, I kinda need some kind of response.

10. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    Approved :cool:

Name: Ryan Richards
    Years at Walrussore : 3
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Long Dark Brown hair (Looks like Harry's in the Goblet of Fire)
    Physical appearance: Slim, Athletic Body he has been told he is handsome.
    House: Slitherin
    Relatives: All were Killed
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood
    Favorite Class: Defense against the Dark Arts
    Personality: Nice to people close to him.
    Pets: Black Pheonix
    Other: His father gave him alot of Dark objects and spell books advanced for 3 years. He also was tutored in dark Arts by his father and knows alot of Evil Spells.
    Wand: Lignum Vitae, The tree of life, is well known for its medicinal qualities and the ability to cure most ailments. hardest wood on record, wielded by the Great Merlin.
    Bio: None on record his father made sure. His father wa an evil warlock who wanted no one to know Ryan even exist.

(Gm info only) (I will use these so after you create them don't worry about them. This is only useful information for me.)

Str: 13
    Dex: 10
    Con: 10
    Int: 10
    Cha: 10
    Focus: 10
    Magical ability: 10
    Luck: 10

Spells Known: 10
    Avada Kedavra, Deletrius, Incendio, Cruciatus curse, Expelliarmus, Impediment Jinx, Imperius Curse, Incarcerous, Legilimens, Serpensortia

Skills: ( Int. plus 4)

Quidditch: 4
    Flying: 4
    Stealth: 4
    Potion Brewing: 3
    Wand Crafting: 4
    Muggle Fighting: 4
    Running: 3
    Listen/spot: 4

11. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Well, we can either get a vote for a new GM going, or I can start a new game. You guys tell me.

12. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Hey everyone...Chukles38 if you started a new one what would it be? Where would it be placed? Ie would it be a hogwarts game, Wizarding world, set during the first war against Voldermort? After Voldermorts final death?

13. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: If I started a new one, it would not be set during the books. It would be after. I actually would probably be earlier than this one was set... probably about twenty years in the future. And... maybe examining an American school would be fun... although I honestly don't care where it's set. :p I'd have to put more thought into it, but that's about the gist of it thus far.

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:i think that starting a new one would be better, even though it would throw everyone off for a little bit....cuz i really don't know where this guy was going with this game, and i'm not quite sure anyone knew his plot line...maybe we could start a new one since chukles is taking over and have a new game and new plot line ALONG the same lines, but it could be a little different.

15. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: I too would rather see a new one made (Even though we've had ten thousand of them :p) I was probably the most acquainted with where he was going and I have no idea what he wanted. So, if everyone wants, I can just get a new thread up.

16. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I can support a new one, and if you intend to make it in the U.S. I know several things you could do, I even came up with a name for one including houses and the like. That is of coarse if everyone agrees to a new one, if not we could easily get this going again, just vote.

17. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: I, as a player, would be voting for a new one, whether I GM or not. I'd gladdly GM, but it really doesn't matter.

18. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    OOC: I am sorry all for my absence I ask that you forgive me. I haven't had much time lately I have put two people under control of this because like Chanbill I feel 1 man can't rule.

Zelda and Chuckles will take over as GM

Thank you all! I will be around but I can no longer run it

19. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:wait, me? o_O? all my role plays have been horrible. but thank you. er.....awkward. wasn't expecting that.
    and i'm still for a new one. a us one would be pretty cool. never seen that idea before.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I can relay the neccesary information for a U.S onem I already have a lot plan wise.

21. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Is this rpg still going?

22. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Wasn't someone trying to make a new one?

23. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    .....WOW.....Been a while since I've seen you around.

OOC:
    I had some Ideas but I'm a bit on the super stitus side soo yeah....

If anyone wants to GM any of my ideas please fill free to do so.

1) Hogwarts and the last prince
    Nearly a hundred years has past since Harry Potter defeat Lord Voldermort.
    With his death an age peace and justice sweeped across the wizarding world.
    Yet that age is comming to an end for the great Harry Potter has breathed his last
    breath.

Yet it is unsure if this new age will be one of war or of peace. As a new school
    begins a group of students will learn a terrible secret that may change their lives forever.

2) Harry Potter and the veil of darkness
    Long ago when Hogwarts was young the Dark Wizard Salivar Slithern had tried to
    purify the world. Only the powerful and wise Godrick Griffendor had stood against
    him. In the end the two had parished or so it is believed. Now fifty years after
    the death of Voldermort, a great Evil has awakened.

Once more death has entered the world of magic. People vanishing without a trace and the
    dark mark has returned. Rumors of death eaters, and the return of Voldermort fill every home.
    With little choice Harry Potter has reformed the Order of the Phinox. Now it's up to the order to
    discover the terrible truth and hopefully stop it before all is lost.

3) Harry Potter and the lost tomb

Not really sure what this one could be but the names nice lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.