main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Harry Potter premiers this Friday so we will be going to the theatre tomorrow, Thursday evening to do some promo work. Those that can come are welcome. We will just be doing a little talking and interacting with patrons.

Friday we will do more interacting and push for people to see the movie over the weekend, if they are not seeing it then. Saturday will be the same. I don't know about Sunday yet.

2. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    I made a discovery today concerning the release of Harry Potter....It is going to have a mid-night showing. Since the Crzy Old Wizard and I are going to be there anyway we might stay for the premier. Anyone else interested?
    No one had told us that Tulare was going to do a mid-night opening or I would have passed that info on eariler.

3. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    is that midnight thrusday evening? and i asume that we wont be giging there sat. night so i wanted to have a practice around 7:45 at larry's, Yes Larry's. He's margie's husband and he is offering up a giant back yard, and throwing in catering from subway. Yes I said free food. and if there's no objections. I'll send out maps to his house.

4. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The movie was really, really good. We were allowed to sit in on a thrid screen that was running the movie for mangers and family. I think although there were a dozen of us in the theatre. They sold two screens and I guess could put the overflow into the third screen if needed.
    Three of their employees dressed as Harry, Ron, and Hermonie. Tomorrow should be fun.

5. Harryp0tter

Harryp0tter Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005

I was the one who played Harry. Hi, new to these forums.

6. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Hello there and welcome to the Order of the Twin Suns!!

7. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    hi, michael... (from the one with the camera)

8. Harryp0tter

Harryp0tter Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005

Can I get copies of those pictures on a cd or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.