Rocky M, NC Harry Potter!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Just wanted to see if you guys wanted to go hit Harry Potter with me this Friday! I am planning on hitting either the 7ish or 9ish showing, not sure just yet which, but if you are interested in going let me know. I think we will probably catch a bite to eat after/before depending on what time we go, as well. Get with me if you want to go, so I will know who to expect! Its going to be an impromptu get-together, so I am not going to get with Minacia about it, and make it an official meeting. Because NEXT week, I am planning on having our next official meeting, and depending on what Mike's schedule says, we will be watching some very revered movies on the big screen! :)
  2. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Though it probably goes without saying, I'm saying it...Count me in.
  3. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Finally some insight :). Yes, yes, I will be there. I saw the first Harry Potter again last night and am so looking forward to this movie.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    It also goes without saying, that I'm saying.... I'm counting you. In fact, I have a special spot reserved JUST for you. Its a roped off area that says "Jar Jar fans only" and its outside the theater. MUWAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding, bud, it will be fun as always! I am really looking forward to seeing the movie, and thats the last really big movie must-see for me until the new Lord of the Rings! One down, one to go!

5. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Hehehe... Jar-Jar Fans... ROFLMAO! Oh Ummm, I guess now would be a bad time to ask Entropy "When are we going to play Star Wars RPG?"... Doh, yeah I'll wait to ask later. /grin ;)

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  6. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I never saw the first one, but why not...

I should be able to make it, but I said that about the IMAX thing, too, didn't I?
  7. DeathNite Jedi Padawan

Greetings,

I shall be there as well. I have always thought of myself as the greatest of all Nightmares! However, it wasn't until today, after seeing the Nameless one in action.... (Refering to Jar Jar)....... I do not think I can compete with the very visage of this vile, cruel and horrifing creature!

I think I will sleep uneasy for many nights to come.

Got Hate?
    DeathNite
  8. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  9. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all, just wanted to drop a note to let everyone know, Harry Potter was a blast. If you weren't able to make it out to see it last night you should really catch it before it leaves the theaters.
  10. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    and just WAIT until next weekend!

I know a secret.... I know a secret..... hehehehehe
  11. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll second that, Harry Potter was a big hit... planning on seeing it again Sunday ;).

Lod Reh Sajon ~
  12. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.