main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Harry Powers/Doctar Whose/Serlong Halms Appreciation Threads

Discussion in 'Community' started by JoinTheSchwarz , Aug 2, 2014.

1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I believe your thinking about the Medieval Doctar Whose stories when he was played by Tim Booker. The ones w Sarah Joe Smithers and the android cat, M-YOW. Not a raven...

Wow Luigi I can't wait to see how they meet Harry Powers! Can I put in a little request for the warrior lady to fall in love with HIM though? Because that would be fun but also I think Doctar and Harmony would be a cute couple. I always thought that [face_blush]

2. Luigi

Luigi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    Wow. Okay, so I just have to say sorry for not updating you guys about the fan fic. I have had some personal things going on in my life so I couldn't post in here (Namely I've been working on my actual novel: The Raindrops Between Us :D ). So, I was actually updating this in my free time, I just couldn't get around to posting it, but then my hard drive crashed, and I lost a lot of the chapters :( . However, I will post what I have managed to recover from my notes.

-----

Chapter 43
    The Front Side of the Mirror

Harry sat at the edge of his bed in his room in the TARDING, going over what had happened the night before, running a hand through his cappuccino mane. He wonders what he will tell Harmony, how could he look into her cerulean orbs and say it to her perfect, porcelain face—if he ever saw her again, that is. Who knew what The Mobster and the Cybus Men had planned for her. He was racked with guilt for his actions, but at the time it had been so right. Poor Harmony was being held captive, and he was falling for someone else.

Princess Artura made him feel so different—so much more alive—than anyone he had ever met. Her emerald eyes and golden hair were mesmerizing, and she was so brilliant and delightful and quirky. He couldn’t have stopped himself if he wanted to. He was like a wild animal. Something about their fight with the Daleck had ignited something inside of him, watching how she easily dispatched them with her Elongel martial arts. Not even Harry’s magic could have done it so easily.

Harry arrived at the bridge to find Serlong, with his sparkling blue eyes and earthy brown hair, marveling at the controls. There was no sign of Whose or the princess anywhere. “I say, wot” Serlong ejaculated. “But aren’t these the spiffingest whizzbangs you’ve ever seen, Powers?” he asked in his delightful victorian quirk. “Rather” he added, enthusiastically. “Have you seen Doctar Whose? Why are we just sitting here? We should be looking for Harmony!” The pain and shame were visible on Harry’s face as he said this. “Their in the engine room. Artura is showing the old bean how to amplify the quantum adjudicators to maximum viscosity. She says it will help the search for Harmony’s temporal marker to go faster.” he sighed, briefly staring off into space. “But the princess is wonderful, isn’t she?” he hadn’t forgotten their first encounter with Professor Montreal, and how she had beaten him in a game of wits, something even he, the great Serlong Halmes could never do. He didn’t know how she could be one step ahead of him all the time. “Y-yes” said Harry, his cheeks turning to crimson, thinking of the Princess. “She’s okay I suppose.”

Suddently Whose burst into the room, a grin on his face so big it was splitting his amazingly handsome face. “Golfinrey scientists have spent centuries trying to figure out what just took her 30 minutes to solve! Those Elongel really are something, it is just too bad that they are mostly so evil and bad, except for Artura, of course.” Whose spun around the console like a giddy schoolboy. “Doctar” said Harry. “Shouldn’t we be going after Harmony now?” the eagerness was plain in his dulcet voice and pleading eyes the color of his mother’s.

“We can’t just storm the Cybus base, even if we do find it” explained Whose, his chocolate eyes twinkling and his hair flopping mischievously. “We need reinforcements” he said determinedly. “And I think I know just the people!”
    “Wait!” A voice said at the door of the TARDING. “Perhaps I may be of some assistance.” the silhouette said, emerging from the shadows to reveal a shock of brilliant ginger hair and sparkling skyblue eyes.

“Rob?” exclaimed Harry, confusion marring his perfect features. “But you’re dead!”

3. Boba Nekhbet

Boba Nekhbet Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    *Whose knew

You should proofread.

4. Luigi

Luigi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    lol...:p

5. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    can't wait to see this new harry porter movie:

6. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    OMG, I am the biggest Hamster Potty fan. Who's excited to see this new book!?!!!

[​IMG]

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  7. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    GUYS

GUYS

FANTASTIC NEWS

J.F.K. Rollins (writer of the Harry Powers series and the BEST political tweets in the world) just announced that THE TAMING OF THE FANTASY BEACH is going to be a SIX MOVIE DEAL!!!!!! It's impressive!!! Last time we had a series of movies made out of a small book was when Peter Johnson directed HORBITS and well, that was just three movies! Imagine how quirky and delightful six movies with Eddie Tremaine taming beasts are going to be!

8. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Henry is so proud of his delightful sister!

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    6? No, that can't be right. It must be 7. Harry Powers is all about the odd.

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    But will they be British?!?!?!?!!!!

11. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Well... the first one is not British, it's in the Howard's Community College in the USA. I assumed that... omigosh, what if they are not? :(

12. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Doesn't sound very quirky at all.

13. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    so what is sirloin homes doing these days?

14. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I hope they cast Benjamin Custardsnitch for it!!!!

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Episode 6 I & Episode 6 II. Obviously Jakey Rolling needed to be rolling in more.

16. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Will Admin Man add Dark Genteel to this thread with the premiere on BBCA next week?

17. seventhbeacon

seventhbeacon Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2015
    Why was Suchanatural appreciation left out of this thread when it's now hit it's 12th season and is part of the SuchaWhoseLong fandom?

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    This material is beneath Oscar loser, Bernard Kevinsmith, star of The Irritation Game.

19. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Well, Superglueable isn't British, and therefore can't be charming and quirky.

20. seventhbeacon

seventhbeacon Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2015

Whaa?! Have you not seen The Offices? The Offices took a brit formula and elevated it to new levels! How about Monarch Familial? That ensemble is nothing but charming and quirky and witty! How about A Rested Developer?

21. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Not long now. Do you thing Mariachi will come back to life?

22. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    [face_plain]

So as you've probably heard JODIE WATERBOROUGH is going to become the Thirteenth Whose.

[​IMG]

Unbelievable. First BREXIT, then CORBYN, and now THIS. Where is the quirkiness of before? Public correctness has ruined yet another of the last safe spaces that incel intellectuals like ME has to escape from a world that's hostile to white, Christian, overweight men. When does this end? What next!? Will Lord of the Rangs become LADY OF THE RANGS?! Is the next Harry Powers going to be ROMA!?

This is it for me. I'm selling my Doctar Whose trading card collection (including my very rare "The Whose Urinates On A Martian" 1977 original) and moving to something more masculine. I hear Game of Throngs has a lot of action!

23. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I can't believe she's the new Dr. Lecter!

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My boy is going to have to wear a SKIRT to dress up as Doctar Whose when he participates in that Satan holiday in October.

Rew likes this.
  25. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I cannot think of something less delightfully quirky and less British than changing the gender of beloved delightfully quirky British icon Doctor Whose. This is clearly happening because we did not take J. F. K. Rowling's harsh indictments of literal Nazi Communist Fascist Jeremy Corbyn seriously enough!!!11!

a star war and Rew like this.