main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC Has anybody seen these POTJ figs?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Gungan_Lover, Mar 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gungan_Lover

Gungan_Lover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2000
    I'm looking for: Battle Droid (Security), Aurra Sing (Bounty Hunter), Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master), Queen Amidala (Theed Palace), Plo Koon (Jedi Master), Leia Organa (Bespin Escape), Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice), and Chewbacca (Millenium Falcon Mechanic). Please let me know if you see any of these figs in the Surrey/Langley/Coquitlam area. The new Darth Maul fig is pretty cool, I hear. :)

2. Peej

Peej Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    Good luck on the new Darth Maul. I do not think that many, if any, places up here have gotten them yet though. I spoke with someone at a collection store here I get figures from and they have not seen any of them yet. I think however it will be another case of that figure only being 3 per box and then having 2 taken out at the warehouse.

I had to break down and order the POTJ Darth Vader figure from eBay. I have heard there is to be a new Vader figure called "Wraith of the Emperor Vader" but have no clue as to what it will look like.

3. Peej

Peej Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    SCORE! I had just about the best day possible in finding these figures. Right now there is a good stock of new figures at the Toys R US in Langely. I found the new version of Queen Amidala, Plo Koon (hard to find), Lando and that Jedi council member who looks like he has horns. They have them for the regular price and theres a bunch left. It is worth it to run out there and grab the Plo Koon alone I think. For some reason they are hidden way at the back, around the side of one of the isles where you will not expect them to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.