main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI has anyone assembled stormtrooper armor?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-619, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-619

TK-619 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2006
    i think i'm going to be ordering a set of armor next week. has anyone here actually assembled a set before that could possibly help me out? i'll be at the FanForce meeting saturday so we can talk then about it if anyone has. i absolutly can't wait untill i get the armor and join the 501st, ask thanksbates... it's all i talk about these days!

cya all soon!

2. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    Hey 619,

Are you going to be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow? If so I can show you a few things about armor construction and molding. If you can't make it I can drop you a few hints here or there. It isn't really that hard. It's just like an over sized toy model is all.

Talk to you later,
    Donavon.... TX-338 Out!

3. TK-619

TK-619 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2006
    yes, i will be there saturday. i was actually planning on ordering all the pieces offline. i thought it would be easier than making all the molds, making the vacume seal table, and all that other stuff. all i'm really looking to do is assemble the purchased pieces that i'll be getting. but any help/advice you can offer would be great! cya tomorrow!

Craig

4. TK-619

TK-619 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2006
    This morning i sent out the money order for my Stormtrooper armor! Hopefully i'll have it in 2 weeks tops.

~Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.