Has anyone done Sabes Battle Dress for EP1?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by The_Lady_THX, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Lady_THX Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm looking for hints on the head piece and hints on the dress and boots.

THanx

Princess Milo
  2. BriaTharen Jedi Master

star 4
    i have not done it, but you may want to check www.padawansguide.com for some pics. alos, i would reccomend getting the Ultimate Hair Queen Amidala Doll. it isn't perfect, but it is a really good model for you to look at :) good luck!
  3. PadawansGuide Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    I desperately want to do this costume, but haven't gotten any further than looking at pictures, and the doll (which I got for $2!!), making a few sketches, and buying a fabulous pair of boots that are perfect. :D If I ever find the right fabric, I might be able to get myself in gear! [face_blush]
  5. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am currently working on this very costume, once I am finished I will be able to help out. I did decide to use red velvet and black suedecloth as the fabrics. As far as the headpiece, I hae not started it yet, but my plan is to use a foam core and layer the hair pieces around it.
    Once I get into the headpiece, I will be back to post further info.
  6. PadawansGuide Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool! I'm glad to hear someone is doing this costume! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to put info about your costume on my site when you're done - pics and maybe hints for others and the like!

I got the doll for $2 at kaybee too! Yay! :)

Maggie
  7. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.