main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Has anyone gotten their orders from CIII

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Ic3wind, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ic3wind

Ic3wind Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    I orderd a yoda hoodie from the CIII store after they ran out. Has anyone else who did this get theirs in the mail yet? Im kinda concerned that my order was messed up becuse they had to ring me out 3 times

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I ordered a badge set that hasn't arrived yet. *shrug* I have a reciept, so I'm not too concered just yet.

3. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm going to e-mail the guy. My receipt says to "expect your badget set by May 27, 2005," but it also says I'm to receive a shipping confirmation with tracking number -- so unless they're sending these puppies overnight, I think I should have received a confirmation by now.

And don't forget -- we're talking Celebration Store, here. I think it's time to e-mail :).

UPDATE: Edited to include this info. I did e-mail Tim Dahlquist, who responded virtually immediately (nice!). Tim said that the badge sets are going out this week via UPS Ground. He did check their database and verified that I'm in it, so it's all good :).

4. Ic3wind

Ic3wind Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Cool, sounds like they're on top of it. thanx for looking into it and posting it here

5. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    I literally just got a random UPS tracking email from a SUNRISE IDENTITY INC ? Is this who's shipping the items for them?

6. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    I ordered a CIII hat and CIII black Vader t-shirt, havent heard anything yet.

7. electrakitty

electrakitty Jedi Master star 2

Apr 27, 2005
    I haven't heard anything on my order either, though my receipt says "June 27th," so I'm being patient :)

8. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Yes, Sebulba-X, that's the company shipping the badge sets.

9. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Excellent.

10. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    We haven't received our order yet. But, I heard that they wouldn't arrive until June. yeah, have receipt so I'm not totally worried.

11. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Dito. I heard 'arival in june'.
    Not worried... yet.

12. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    The only thing I pre-ordered was a ROTS Obi-Wan standup from Advanced Graphics. I haven't gotten it yet,but I've still got my reciept,so I'm good. :)

13. FigrinDan

FigrinDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    I received an email today (May 26th) from UPS stating that SUNRISE IDENTITY INC. has sent a package. No info as to what it is, but the CIII badge set is the only thing I'm expecting. And the best part is that the scheduled delivery date is May 27th. That would be pretty sweet if they used overnight delivery to make their May 27th deadline. We'll see, though.

14. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I got my order from Star Wars Shop yesterday.. they quoted June/July for the sweatshirts.. I think a 2nd printing had to be ordered. I got my Maroon and Black CIII shirts, coasters and Vader Fig yesterday in the mail. I know it's not the CIII store but at least we know Star Wars shop has the inventory, so it stands to reason the CIII store will ship soon as well.

15. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    haven't received mine yet, but i wasn't really expecting it (yoda hoodie and leia tshirt). i believe the receipt said it wasn't supposed to be until late june (like others have said). probably depends on what you ordered.

16. FigrinDan

FigrinDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    I got my CIII Badge Set today!!! The CIII Store actually made their May 27th deadline. Amazing!

It's a very nice set. The box it comes in is MUCH nicer than the cheesy miniature tin lunchbox that the CII Badge Set came in.

Hope everyone else is getting theirs, too.

17. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    /\ Congrats on getting your badge set ontime. Lucky you! :)

I got my shipping confirmation as well, but it's not expected to be delivered until May 31. :( That's what I get for living in the west. Ah well...as long as I get my badge set, then I'm a happy camper. :)

18. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    They told me 24 May for my order (tee shirt and hat) and I haven't heard anything yet, I think I'll fire off an email on Monday.

19. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    i am in ontario, heard nothing yet, nor have my friends in alberta, i am curious to see if the things we are waiting for are avalilble immediatly form the online store......

20. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I haven't gotten shipping confirmation on my badge set yet :(

No word on the sweatshirts that I bought afterwards from starwarsshop.com either.

I am going to email about the badge set today to make sure that everything is well. Worse case scenario, I have the receipt from CIII that I can fax to them if necessary.

21. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    I just got a phone call from UPS, they want to charge me $204 to ship the badge set to Australia, I asked the guy on the phone if he was going to deliver the set to my door himself, he then said he would find out if that was the real price from someone higher up and call back tomorrow. Can anyone tell me why UPS charge a lot more that Fed-Ex to ship to Australia?

22. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    Got my badge set on Friday. Now I have a C1 set and a C3 set... sigh. If only the darn C2 set hadn't sold out so quick last time.

23. SaberClaw

SaberClaw Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2004
    I have received my shipment confirmation, but that is it.

24. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    SaberClaw, what did you order?

25. Master_Devwi

Master_Devwi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2004
    I haven't recieved my order confermation yet. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.