main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Has anyone gotten their orders from CIII

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Ic3wind, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Well, I got my reply as well:
    "Hi,
    Thanks for you order. I am sorry about your shirt size. It is a
    fitted
    tee.Unfortunately we are all sold out of that style. We could exchange
    it for an Anakin vs. Obi-Wan tee. Please see page 24 in your enclosed
    program.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day."

Fitted? fitted to what? 32 inch bust is not fitted to an XL, for cripes sake.

I did recieve a CIII full color program in my package for free (I think they were charging like 4 or 6 bucks at the con for it?)
    I wasn't going to open it but keep it in the plastic cover. plus, I am not sure if I would want the anakin v obi-wan tee
    does anyone out there happen to have a pic of the graphic from that tee they can post?
    I may just give the T to my 11 year old, she likes the graphic too (she already has it on a pink kids tee) and it will actually fit her

Oh well Se La Vie (however it's spelled)

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Hey did anyone else order the Yoda Plush at CIII?

I jsut got a email from the guy I placed my order with and was told I can expect it to show in 2 weeks. :D

3. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i got the tshirt you're talking about at C:III and i like it very much. i don't have a pic of it to link to, but it has a large graphic of obi-wan and anakin locking lightsabers, then says celebration III below it. it's a medium brown color ringer shirt and has orange around the collar and ends of the sleeves. it's pretty cool and the sizes are more regular. i have a medium and it is plenty roomy (also gotta medium in the leia shirt).

4. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Here's a pic of the Obi-wan vs. Anakin shirt:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/mirax1980/Celebration%203/ObiAni.jpg]

Sorry, but that's the best I could get.

Mirax's journal... day 60: Still No word out of anyone
    (save for you guys) about my sweater. Found my original order form! I ordered a pin too... still waiting on that. [face_plain] Lost all confidence in LFL/GenCon with this. Best time of my life, and I can't even get my freakin' souvenirs! Must contemplate about not hurting people or making this an international incident.

5. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I ordered one, and I didn't get an e-mail. :(

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Thanks Iwakura and mirax80, that does look like a cool shirt, unfortunately, those colors make me look sallow when I wear them. So I guess my Daughter gets the T plus the yoda sweatshirt! We did order the yoda sweatshirt for her to wear. The funny thing is, we are hearing that they run a little bigger than the marked size! So maybe I'll be able to borrow it from her! Too Too funny

7. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

I have the guys email address if you need it pm me. :)

8. geekgal

geekgal Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    I got my black Vader shirt in the mail today. I didn't get an email, so I was completely shocked. They threw in a program as well. Now all I need is my Yoda hoodie...

9. electrakitty

electrakitty Jedi Master star 2

Apr 27, 2005
    I dropped my Leia shirt on a dress form just now. The form measures 36 1/2" bust, 28 waist, so I guess this is who for whom the Xl was intended. Now I just have to decide between these options:
    1. Do I keep it and hope that I lose enough weight to wear it? (I've lost 13 pounds in the past month, so maybe)
    2. Do I send it in for a refund?
    3. Do I keep it, applique it to another shirt, and wear that one?
    4. Do I return it perhaps for credit on a Yoda hoodie or something else?
    Hmmmm. . .*ponder ponder*

10. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Just got my order delivered by UPS. This is what I paid $14 shipping for? A box twice the size of its contents and not packing material, just the stuff in a taped over C3 bag!

And to top it off the Vader Pins aren't going to show up for another 3 weeks?!?

They included 2 of the programs, now I wish I hadn't bought the 2 I did at C3 for $5 each!

Did anyone else get some kind of coaster looking thing in their box? Mine has this weird looking anime-type pic of Slave Leia on it.

11. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Yeah, that's the coaster that was given out "free" to the attendees of the C@C3 party. Hmm, further evidence of the rip-off that was C@C3

12. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    i got my leia baby t today, it's perfect! i am a little dissapointed that i am waiting so long for my hoody, also the shipping on the box said 5.70 so someone is making a bundle off that, i think i paid like 16.00 for the two things to be shipped...

also just a note on sizing, i am a retailer and have worked for 3 seperate clothiers, in my experience i have never seen a women's xl that was 44 inches in the bust.

usually for s m l sizing it is only 1 1/2 - 2 inches per size, which brings xl to a 38 inches, sometimes 40. bigger than that is xxl

13. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    I doubt that's an option. They claimed that they were only going to make enough of the hoodies to fill the orders, so they shouldn't have extras lying around. Then again, this is Gen Con...

14. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    YAY got my leia t-shirt today and it fits :D

15. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Finally got my Letter today (right on time!) saying that the sweatshirt & pins are delayed.
    Grrrrr... arg.

16. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    Yeah, I got a letter about the Yoda sweatshirt yesterday too. Which is fine, since I don't have any need for it in the current 90 degree weather.

17. jedi_blynnj

jedi_blynnj Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2002
    I got my letter as well. Figures the ONLY 2 items that I bought are being delayed!! GRRRR!! I was really hoping they would be here by now. I know it's summer and I don't really need the sweatshirt. But at night out on my in-laws lake it would be nice. I just hope no more delays!

18. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Hey my Plush CIII Yoda arrived yesterday!! :D

19. BIGMAC

BIGMAC Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Got my T-shirt and Hat yesterday.I e-mailed the fellow at Comic Images about the plush Yoda.He said they should arrive the week of July 4th.If anyone wants his e-mail PM me and I'll give it to you.

20. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I finally got my Obi-Wan standup today that I ordered at C3 from advanced graphics! [face_dancing]

21. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    My Yoda plush came in a few days ago too. Still waiting on those sweatshirts though.

22. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    Me and Jedipete33(brother) got our shipment about a week or two ago.Me and my mother got a black Vader C3 shirt.My brother ordered some pins but they didn't have them yet so they gave us one of the C3 imformation booklets that you could buy from vedors for five bucks.I was never able to get one so hey,the more the better.But we're still waiting on those pins.

23. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Still no Yoda sweatshirt :mad:
    Well past the day gen-con gave for arrival
    Looks like a letter to gen-con is in order

24. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    At least I'm not the only one still waiting on the Yoda sweatshirt. I got a letter almost five weeks ago saying it would be here no later than three weeks. [face_plain] I get an error every time to try to send gencon an email, so that's not helping my mood either.

25. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but the yoda sweatshirt date has now been pushed back to this friday, the 22nd.

and it just keeps on moving along...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.