main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Has anyone heard about any of the "easter eggs" ILM put in AOTC??

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of any of the easter eggs in AOTC? ILM took one of those creatures Anakin tried to ride while he and Padme' were on Naboo, and placed it in the asteroid belt scene when Jango was trying to shoot down Obi Wan.

Anyone else? We need some good ones before we see the movie tomorrow!

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I also know Qui Gonn Jinns voice is heard in the movie.

3. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    while Yoda is meditating, Qui Gonn Jinn yells "Anakin, Anakin" then another voice trails off afterwards yelling "Noooooo"

4. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    According to the novel it is all the same voice. But it dose sound like someone ells. ;)

5. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    your probably right then, i was just going by what I heard and it sounded like two different people to me.

6. PowerOfTheDarkside

PowerOfTheDarkside Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    The Millennium Falcon can be seen as Anakin and Padme arrive on Naboo.

7. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    it's actually a pair of Corellian freighters, i believe. but then again, the Falcon is a highly modified Corellian freighter.

some interesting little things i noticed:
    1.in a couple scenes in Palpatine's office, i saw a red imperial guard in the background.
    2.the ships flying at the end of the movie sure look an awful lot like Star Destroyers...
    3.when Jango gets trampled by the Reek in the arena, it puts a dent in his helmet that is later recognizable in the original trio (i think).
    4.Yoda kicks ass.
    5.there's an imperial symbol on the jedi starfighter and on the helmet of a clonetrooper pilot.

8. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Don?t forget R5-D4 ;)

9. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    can't forget the asteroid shaped shaack (the cow like thing anakin was riding around on at the waterfalls on Naboo), and then there is the shaack running around on fire during the clone trooper battle. And there is suposed to be an x-wing and tie fighter in the chase scene, but i haven't seen that one yet.

10. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    This just in!

*the coke can by Anakin's foot in the "first kiss" scene

Also, the "imperial symbol" on the ship and helmets was done on purpose. It is the Jedi symbol at the time and will be altered slightly by someone in Ep.3 to make the Imp symbol! (heard that either in the Insider or on StarWars.com)

11. Master_Jedi_Cecil

Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    Have you guys noticed that Obi-Wan seems to be fond of booze. He goes to a bar in Ep 4 and in Ep 2. I wouldn't be surprised if he ever had a death stick.

Yoda rules!

12. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    i knew the symbol thing, i jus' figured not everyone might catch it or understand it.

13. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    If ya look at Anakin's cloak, it sorta looks like Vader's sleevless cloak! Anakin is making the transition to the Dark Side. Also the shadow on the Lar's house thing looks a little like D Vader

14. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    i compared a little, and the Clonetroopers' uniforms kinda resembles Jango Fett's armor. also, i thought i saw a guy in the Geonosian hanger (when Dooku first hops on his speeder) that had a helmet that looked a bit like the Rebel Alliance helmets (in the beginning of ANH).

15. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    i was doing some investigating and i found out that GL tweaked the Digital version of AotC. he put more than 40 improvements in the digital version. now i really regret not seeing the new and improved version. man, GL really does like to make stuff better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.