main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon has anyone seen any new figs yet????

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I was wondering if any one has found any of the new waves of figs,I cant find anything.I found Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto at Walyworld here in the beutifull capitol city,that was in July,then just today found them once again for the first time since,at the big K.I work all over the valley and was wondering if theirs any sweet spots out their?"help me guys your my only hope"
    (I hope this is within guidelines of this forum to do so,if not help direct me to the right spot)

2. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Damn, I can't think of any good fig jokes...

3. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I have seen some new figures. I hope you cant find anything. They are MINE

4. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    when and where darsh boy LOL you havent because I told you about the new finds HAHAHA
    it doesnt look like to many people are interested in this but if you look to see whats up I saw a couple of the newer wave figures here in salem let me know if your interested well exept you darsh stove LOL
    JK
    I'll see you sat at TRU R2 baby

5. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    wow I guess no one is to interested in collecting figures :( oh well I found a bunch at kmart in albany :) they had the two packs thier they were cool but they were the older guys that I had already....LOL why am I writing this obviously no one is collecting or reading this besises darsh stove the nark LOL :)

6. jedi1701a

jedi1701a Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    any one looking for past waves like the orange card figures i know the place the figure cost 7.99 the place is in pioneer place in downtown portland called toy bliss

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    thanks I'll have to go check that out sometime.did they have commtech figures their???

8. jedi1701a

jedi1701a Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    yes they even have the fanclub two pack of hoth leia and the death star droid

9. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    they have a fan club two pack????
    I'm a major collecter and have almost every action figure made and I've never heard of a the two pack.I know that the fab four is Hoth Leia,Death Star droid,Pote Snitkin and AT-AT driver but never heard of the 2-packs,I have to check that out,thank you verrrry much for the info.
    Did you get your R2???I got 6 :) they are awesome,it definatly finished off my exclusives collection awesomely,he has the same card as the Toyfare Vader so they look great together,and R2 sits by the Jedi-con threepio which of course is a must and Sacul is next to Vader and it just looks well I cant put words to it its a dream come true to a guy like me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.