main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Has anyone seen any of the plays at Desert Star?

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by ENIGMA2006, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    Desert Star has done some Star Wars plays in the past. Recently they did one called Star Wars, Episode (Some big number in roman numerals) The sequels to the prequels that were sequels. I thought it was so funny! Has anyone else seen others? What is everyone's thoughts?

2. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    oh yes, we all went to see it as a fan force. I know I loved it...I think everyone else loved it too.
    They should do more!!

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I wish they sold it as a movie.

4. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I didn't see the Star Wars one, but I have seen some of the other ones that they have done. They are always good for a laugh.

5. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    I saw Desperate Homemakers the other day, it was pretty good. I wish I would have seen the other 2 plays. Did anyone see the other 2? I think there must be some Star Wars fans who work there. I think they did a good job at writing the parts. I know people like that. I'll admit I've had conversatations about which would win Star Wars or Star Trek. I wish they did record the plays, I'd love to have a copy. I still have the "Blame Lucas" song in my head.

6. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    me too :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.