main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

has anyone seen red dragon yet?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Orange_Sith, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    i wanna see it but only if its worth the time

2. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    I was gonna see it...but Hitman2 is better...

3. sith_lord21

sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    my friend saw it and he said it was ok, but my other friend said it sucks

4. simpsonhomer10pizza

simpsonhomer10pizza Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    I saw it; I would not waste your time seeing it; it is definitely better than Red Dragon but it is rather pointless. They should have stopped w/ Silence of the Lambs.

5. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    i've seen red dragon, i thought it was pretty good. it gave us a better look at the serial killer than in lambs, which i like...but some of the suspense was lacking. it was predictable but not to the point of boredom. i dunno i wouldnt say it's a waste of time if you like that sort of movie

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    It had really good tie-ins with Lambs...for example Dr. Chilton and also Barney (yay!). The cell and everything were exactly the same too. Pretty cool. Overall I really liked it. :)

7. JediRaanic

JediRaanic Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2001
    I'd say it was pretty good. I've seen Silence and now Red Dragon, but I've never seen Hannible and from what I've heard, I shouldn't. It was worth the time IMHO.

8. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Went to see it this weekend. Definately worth it if you liked Lambs. Everyone turned in a great performance.
    As far as Hannibal goes, it'll definately give you the wiggins. There are some truly disturbing parts in that flick.

9. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Saw it last night(missed Film Club, but it counted for going to Essentials Of Film today). I highly recommend it. I especially liked the last scene that brings it right into Silence of the Lambs.

That and the rather chilling second scene where the Symphony Board are eating one of the symphony's members. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.