main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

has anyone spotted something in the asteroid belt yet?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by aik_pan_skywalker, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aik_pan_skywalker

aik_pan_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Watching the amazing affects on the dvd version of AOTC
    one day i took advantage of the pause slow button when obiwan entered the asteroid belt getting ready for the amazing sonic booms etc.

Too my total shock up came Anikans face in all his Sith infused ROTS anger staring back at me.

Who else has managed to spot this?
    And do i get a prize, i mean this is a scoop right?

i thought of writing to Gl and asking for some money or something.

Anyway......
    I have tried to get it again and to my eteranl frustation cannot seem to find it in its original intesisity and clarity although i can make out his face in a lesser more fleeting way just as obi-wan recovers from the first sonic boom shock wave.
    I cannot remember exactly which explosion i originally saw the dark sith lord anakin glaring hatefully at obi wans little ship as he gets thrown around by the excellent sfx in the astroid belt.

i mused this must elude to anakins schiziod im good- im reckless- im rebelious im totally awesomely dark and coming to slaughter all of you even the kids ROTS
    unmasking as the power behind all the dark forces attempts to totally obliterate all the jedis especially obi wan.

its a very clever quasi spiritual esoteric addition to the whole star wars mythos this little find isnt it?

2. Ness

Ness Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2004
    this reminds of that ROTJ "lips" thread

3. darkforceservant

darkforceservant Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Nope sorry didnt see it myself, saw a few asteroids though. If you watch the grass battle of Phantom Menace really closely, there is a clump of grass that closely resembles someones manhood. Is George feeling innadequete?

4. darkforceservant

darkforceservant Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Also if you watch the Phantom Menace really carefully you can almost almost see a good Star Wars film. Please note this takes a lot of time and effort and I would advise you to take some time of work before attempting to find it.

Unless its apparent by the way, im only joking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.