main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Has Attack of the Clones change your perspective on the Clone War mentioned in ANH

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jango-joe1, Jul 7, 2002.

?

Has Attack of the Clones change your perspective on the Clone War mentioned in ANH

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes

55.6%
  2. No

44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
  2. Darth_Mauled

Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    I am sure Episode 3 will change my perspective even further. It has changed my perspective basically because I now know what it is about. Before AOTC, I thought the Clone War was a war over the right to clone a being or something like that, a fight over an ideal.

3. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I agree, ATOC brings a whole new perspective to the Star Wars Saga, I hope more answers come soon..

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'm with John and Rod.

I think after Ep 3 I'll be in tears at the end of Return of the Jedi.

5. Rand_Coyn

Rand_Coyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2001
    I said no, because It was almost as I thought it was, but I thought it might be one clone army against another (or really not just one clone, but a different person cloned for each rank on each side)

6. Naked_Jango

Naked_Jango Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    I said no also, because, like Corey said, it was almost as I'd thought it'd be. In fact, I can recall a dream I had as a child (after reading the marvel adaptations) that Anakin and Obi Wan fought along each other in starfighters similar to the Jedi Starfighter, kind of a combination between an X-wing and an A-wing. Longer, sleeker, but no S-foils.

The major thing that I had thought about the clone wars was that the Jedi were fighting the clones, not fighting with them. So, in that perspective, my idea was changed, but the clone wars is similar to what I had imagined as a child.

7. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    So far I had to say no also. I always thought it was a war against clones and I'm still in the belief that the Jedi will be fighting against the Jango clones in epIII.
    :D

8. Xanatos12

Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 13, 2002
    I too believed that it was the good guys vs. the clones, but outside of that I'de have to wait and see how much they elaborate on the war I mean all we got to see was the opening battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.