main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Has everybody seen this yet?? I could NOT stop laughing!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Mugwump, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mugwump

Mugwump Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2001
    This was featured on Conan O'brian the other night. I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!! This is by far, one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Triumph the dog goes to Attack of the Clones Oh... lol! Classic... that's all I can say...

-Mugwump

2. Carl_el_cee

Carl_el_cee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    I started watching that and quite frankly, closed it after a few minutes. Maybe it's a certain type of weird humour but when people diss other people and especially if it's because they're star wars fans it doesn't make me laugh at all.

3. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 8, 2001
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Some Star Wars fans just can't take the truth. And that my friend, was about the scariest display of "nerd/dorkism" I've ever seen. And that dog was so dang right! THEY ARE WEIRDOS!!!

"Do Stormtroopers talk like robots from the '60s?" HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Then when Spock came and gave them all the finger, that was GREAT!!!

STAR TREK RULES!!!!

*runs*

4. Darth_Redicolous

Darth_Redicolous Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2002
    Sorry. But that's not funny. It has been posted here before. And I didn't like it then either. But I haven't seen the whole clip. Maybe it gets more funny in the end? Don't think so!

5. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh come on guys, why can't you take a little poking fun at Star Wars fans? The only reason anyone would get upset is if they felt that it was true...lol. And have to admit some of those fans are PRETTY WEIRD.

6. Darth_Redicolous

Darth_Redicolous Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2002
    Yes. Some of the fans ARE weird. But I don't think it's funny if someone is making fun of another person. Or maybe I do sometimes... but that's a diffrent story... I just couldn't find anything funny in the clip. I think I have to watch it all now.

EDIT: Ok. I've seen it all now. It WAS FUNNY!!! Wow! I just made a big u-turn there, but after seeing the whole clip I know it's realy funny. I loved spock too. To bad with the cencured (sp?) finger. But we all know what he did...

I must have more patience. Most watch it all before posting...

7. Aprentize

Aprentize Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    i can honestly say that ive never laughed so hard in my entire life! triumph rules!! hahaha

8. JediCias

JediCias Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    triumph the insult dog all the way!

9. Carl_el_cee

Carl_el_cee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    Ok, I have to admit it did get funny half way through. I suddenly realised that I didn't feel related because I'm not a nerd to THAT extreme, lol.
    The Star Trek guy was a great cameo in the midst of it all. Was he with Triumph or was he just a SW nay-sayer?

Carl

10. Avene

Avene Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    Yeah, it's a classic. I always show that to my friends when they come over, and they always totally crack up when they see it. Seriously, what is up with those guys acting out TPM dancing around like Jar Jar? And the wedding with all the toy sabers in the air? What were they thinking is the question I'd like to ask?

11. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    I thought the Star Trek sign was a V made with 4 fingers.
    I don't get it...

8-}

Yeah some moments were pretty funny. And I would have liked to hear what Conan had to say about this (the expression on his face right after it... eh eh...)
    :)

12. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Yep - I thought it was TOTOALLY funny.

I mean, I like Star Wars and stuff ... but some of these people have just a little bit TOO much time on their hands
    - ya know what I mean. ;)

The Accountant looking Jedi Knight (balding and with glasses) was classic.
    And that psycho pretending he is a WIZARD ... truly scarey.

13. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Yeah that was hilarious!

But I thought they would have beaten the Trekkie to death.

14. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    TRIUMPH SUCKS!

No, I kid i kid, triumph is a great comedian
    FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Yes I am a serious Late Night with Conan O'Brein fan and i love all the triumph skits, especially this one.

15. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    "Which button calls your parents to pick you up?" PRICELESS.

16. Tri-Som_Gare

Tri-Som_Gare Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    That is too funny. I have several costumes and that is just funny right there, I dont care who you are. I liked his spoiler:

"You will die alone!"

You gotta love us!

17. jedi_slayer

jedi_slayer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Yea i got this clip a month or so ago i still cant believe how hilarious it is. I would go out and laugh at all those nerds if i lived near that premiere..especially the "Dragon Master" hahaha.
    >>Garrett

18. Jedi_Master_dude

Jedi_Master_dude Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Great clip!

19. Aprentize

Aprentize Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    Burger King, where all dragonmasters eat!

20. Dezion-Karr

Dezion-Karr Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2001
    "I am a stormtrooper. I was built by Felix the Cat."

"WHAT ARE YOU?! Are you a Korean guy under there?!"

"And now the nerds are congregating for the ceremonial banging of the plastic toys"

Man, I'd be one of the geeks, but...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
    HAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... I'm done.
    That was excellent.

~DK~

21. Thesabresmith

Thesabresmith Jedi Master star 1

Aug 31, 2001
    I was one of only three people who dressed up for our local AOTC showing... The others were my two year old daughter and an 8 year old kid at the front of the line.

I am in my 20's (Not 35) I have a wife and a kid... and a large collection of costumes... But strangely i was not offended in the slightest by that video... Do all the people out there bashing it want to know why? BECAUSE I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR. That was FUNNY. I may take Star Wars seriously enough to devote most of my life to it, but come on guys it isn't the be all and end all, lighten up!.

Oh no someone is making fun of star wars!?! That cant be funny!! :p

22. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Did all you naysayers (though it seems everyone's reversed their opinion, but still, to those who haven't posted) notice that, until Triumph specifically targeted them, EVERYONE in the camera's view was cracking up at everything he said and did?

Even the SuperNerd couldn't help but crack up, and he got major Triumph smackdown.

And the Jedi mom! I think his punchline to her was about the most offensive thing he said and she thought it was truly funny.

My best friend and I thought it was hilarious, but we're totally those nerds. In fact when they were acting out TPM he turned to me and said "Dude...we were at the wrong theater."

It was all in fun.

Great stuff.

Though Blackwolf the Dragon Master did indeed frighten me.

M. Scott

23. Mugwump

Mugwump Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2001
    LOL!
    yeah, I know... I ran a risk of posting this... becuase I knew that SOMEBODY was going to be offended... but so far, so good! I thought this clip is just HYSTERICAL because it shows us how wacky people really ware! And most of the people in the crowed are having themselves insulted, they're just cracking up! It really is a great peice of comedy (Conan=king of late and latelate night.)
    The best is that Dragon master weirdo. "I am seramon the dragon master, and don't you forget it!" "YEs, well you don't forget to finish your fillet of fish!"

Some of the most classic lines ever!
    "Look at this! you have your pick of hundreds of men who have no idea how to please you."
    "Pretty much"
    "Who will stand up to this challenge?"
    "... I will..."
    (There's are fanfilm in that situation, I SWEAR!)

Lol! Glad you could enjoy this!!
    -Mugwump

24. CwrnPuppet

CwrnPuppet Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I was there. It was a riot. As for, "Seriously, what is up with those guys acting out TPM dancing around like Jar Jar? And the wedding with all the toy sabers in the air? What were they thinking is the question I'd like to ask?"

I think most were thinking, "The dorkier I appear, the more likely that I will be on TV."

25. Darth_Gehenna

Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2001
    I didn't like the fact that I missed this on TV, but yes, it is very funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.