"Has EVERYONE Completly Forgotten About Jaina and Zekk?"

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Tanakin_Skywalker, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    Tanakin, that was in Rebel Stand.

Smurfy, I like to consider myself a J/Z fan too. After all, like mother, like daughter, they fell for "scruffy-looking scoundrels". But on the other hand, Zekk seemed to have developed a "nothing-to-do-with-the-Dark-side" attitude, like Jacen did. The only association they would want with the Dark side is going up against Dark Jedi, Force witches, Sith wannabe's, or whatever.

I do, however, think that Jag's going to be reaching a junction point within the next two books. Let's assume that the Chiss choose to remain isolated and will only go against those Yuuzhan Vongs that invade their territory. If that happens, Jag's eventually going to be recalled. What will he do: return or stay. I'm fairly certain that if he returns to the Chiss, they won't be eager to let him take trips to see his flame. What will Jaina do: stay behind or go with him. Considering everything her family's been through, I don't think she wants to create a situation where it would be like they lost her as well.
  2. JediFreac Force Ghost

star 4
    She'd make Jag stay. And he probably would. I mean, he drinks berry juice now, so I don't think he believes that "grim is a normal state of being" anymore.

Poor Shawnkyr.
  3. LeeKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Has EVERYONE Completly Forgotten About Jaina and Zekk?

Even Jaina and Zekk have completely forgotten about Jaina and Zekk.
  4. Excellence Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    The lovey-dovey feelings were hinted at in what still was managed to be called a book, Dark Journey.

Remember, Salvatore was advised not to have to consider ALL past events when writing Vector Prime. DR was okay with a "fresh start". After all, was a single lightsaber blade colour even mentioned?
  5. J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sad to say, I don't reckon it'll happen...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.