Has the JC community become animal farm

Discussion in 'Communications' started by beezel26, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Are some users more equal then others.
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/what-user-would-you-most-like-to-see-get-banned.50013528/
    Really no mod has decided that it should be taken off and maybe the poster banned themselves. But hey its ok SLG is liked by the mods so she can do whatever the hell she wants. OZK is just a practicing catholic who routinely gets the crap kicked out of him for his religious faith. I swear this place has become a mockery of itself. Once there was a group of people who cared that everyone be given a chance to be themselves and not be mocked. People including the mods believed in equal rights for everyone. Now with no one left the friends of the mods get to push the limits and do what they want. Those who were the champion of equal rights have now become those most guilty of taking away the equal rights of all users. The mods in the community don't care about doing their job. Maybe we need new mods who actually give a damn about this place.
    And I am sure the user that made this got a thumbs up from the mod who locked it.
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/sleeze-beez.50013532/
    SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  2. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm not sure I quite follow your argument here - essentially you're saying that because the Community mods did not lock the first thread you linked, they're clearly demonstrating favoritism for the original poster. However, you're simultaneously arguing that another thread which was locked for baiting another user is somehow... also an argument that they're demonstrating favoritism for the original poster? I don't see how the second example would remotely support such an assessment, even assuming the first one did - which is quite debatable.
    Last edited by Ramza, Jul 9, 2013
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
  4. KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus

star 8
    This stuff was hashed out years and years ago.

Go away, beezel.
  5. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    OZK is just a practicing catholic who routinely gets the crap kicked out of him for his religious faith
    -------------------------------------------

I don't venture into JCC as it's not my cup of tea but this is disturbing if it's true. I thought there was a rule against this kind of thing (bashing against any kind of faith)
  6. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 6
    He doesn't "get the crap kicked out of him" for his religious faith. He gets told that he can't expect Catholic doctrine to apply to non-Catholics.
    JediMaster_Jen and Eeth-my-Koth like this.
  7. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    oh, that's fair enough then :)

and that is true.
  8. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    So wait, who are the pigs in this analogy? And does this make you the ass, Beezel? Is Darth Sapient the human kicked off the farm?

I'm just trying to decipher the logic here.[face_dunno]
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  9. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd agree if it were any forum but the JCC.
  10. Lord Bane Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I think I'm on record saying we should burn the JCC and start over. But not over this silliness.

And this is hardly Animal Farm. Come on!
  11. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
  12. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    come back again in another 6 years, Bane.
    Kyle Katarn and Point Given like this.
  13. Sith-Lord-Gunray Chosen One

star 6
    lol.

Beez I think the reason why it's open is because there's very little reason or rational to most of my posts, especially the trolling ones. I can tell you honestly that when I made that thread all I was thinking was "ha ha ha! Isn't this so edgy for the JC! Keyboards have letters on them!" I can also say that I don't read any of OZK's threads nor do I care about his existence or know much about him at all. His name just happens to begin with the same letter as the word "other" so I used it. I only just discovered tonight that he's a rape supporting sexist. But hey, to each their own religion like you say. Doesn't affect me. If you really wanted to lock that thread, the reason should be because there's like 5 or 6 poll options that are the same. Come on. Also let's be real Beez, I think a good portion of MS has a general dislike towards me because I'm a rudepantsmobile. So don't be using favoritism as an excuse for this.

Anyways hopefully that clears your troubled mind some more. Not everyone is deeply scheming.
  14. Healer_Leona Scattegories Host. Manager Emeritus

Game Host
    star 9

Beez, you know the JCC has always been a mockery of TF.N, I mean YDDSWITJCC (or whatever it is, sorry, it's early)

and btw @Lord Bane, love the icon.
  15. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    Beez, what happened mate? Talk to me.
  16. Mr. K Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    "You can't fight in here- this is the War Room!"
  17. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    Also, do we mean Animal Farm as in an actual farm or animals, or the allegorical novella?
  18. Grand Admiral Strife retired

Manager
    star 5
    YOU MADE MY SON'S HEAD HURT! ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU? ARE YOU???
    [IMG]
    Last edited by Grand Admiral Strife, Jul 10, 2013
  19. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    There is a Report button. [face_dunno] Or you can troll back and up your post count while watching the trolls throw a hissy fit because they can't take their own medicine(If you're bored this is more fun than I can possibly describe). Or you could take it all as a joke regardless if it's not. Or you could just ignore it. Or you could use the actual Ignore option.

But I guess Comms threads are better drama which we don't get as much anymore.
  20. Dingo Force Ghost

star 5
    This isn't drama, it's attention seeking. Comparing this to Comms Drama is besmirching it's good name.
  21. Kyle Katarn Chosen One

star 6
    So what do you want us to do about it, beez, deport them?
  22. GGrievous Prequel Trilogy Trivia Version 2.0

Game Host
    star 5
    lol
  23. Jetedonne Pur-Pureus Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    'Tis at times like this, I look to music to help sooth the soul. Just so happens, I've got just the song for this occasion.

*takes out guitar*

Ahem, do re mi fa so la ti do

Here goes...
    "Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?"
    *puts away guitar*

There's a message somewhere in there, but that's for each of us to figure out on our own.
  24. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I wanted to see if there was any real discussion here but there's really not so...locking.
    jcgoble3 likes this.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.