main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hasbro 40th Anniversay Star Wars Figures/toys Announced

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Feb 9, 2017.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Did you order from Amazon itself or the Marketplace? If it's the latter shoot the seller an email and ask about the delay..

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Went to Meijer last night,they Had 40th figs, but no Han or R2.. Anyone have any luck with those two??

3. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015
    Altered my third 40th Vader into an ESB/ROTJ type of look:

[​IMG]

redid the entire inner cloak/skirt with new material, of course put the pec armor on the outside, and painted the eye lenses black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Juke Skywalker and B99 like this.
  4. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Wow,.. My Toysrus didn't have any 40th figs,. Not even the titanium ones..

5. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I went to a Walgreens I've never been to before today.. They had a row of 40th figures. One by one I pulled them off the shelve.. Everyone got more and more depressing..

6. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    B99 Why's that? Were the cards beat up?

7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Leia, Luke, Obi....

8. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
  9. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    No R2 or Han.

10. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  11. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Here we sit in September and the distribution on this line was suspect at best (as it's been w/the non-movie tie-in waves of TBS of late). I saw the first wave exactly once, and never saw wave 2 at retail. I hadn't intended to buy the figures that I already had just because of the nifty packaging, but I wanted a Death Squad/Star Commander and a Jawa.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Black Series Darth Vader Centerpiece

Ok so for everyone who LOVED the Hasbro Unleashed series of figures, these are the upgrade for those. They are part unleashed figure, part Kotobukiya model with an electronic upgrade.

There's room on the platform to have some 6" stormtroopers hanging around him, or Vader is just stomping his way through a ship. The blast mark and the orange strip under his feet light up.

The figure is really cool - I have no idea where I'm going to display him though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  13. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I had a great time at Hascon. Everyone was extremely helpful. Sat in on the 40th anniversary panel getting the scoop on old stories and new products. Visited SW corner of convention the most talking with concept managers Steve Evans and Mark Boudreaux! Took a ton of pics. They had awesome displays of 6" figures on Tatooine/On Star destroyer etc, had new TLJ figures loose for us to hold and feel.

Surprised to see exclusive figures still for sale...got 2 Rex's to sell. Wife bought a 3.75" TLJ Stormtrooper.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.