main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hasbro Force FX removable blade question.

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by lokust, Feb 16, 2012.

1. lokust

lokust Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2008
    Does any one know if the blades on these hilts are interchangeable?
    I would love to have the Kit Fisto Hilt with a red Blade. So I am thinking of buying the Kit Fisto and Darth Vader lightsabers and trading the blades. That is if they are interchangeable.

Thanks much!

-lokust

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I don't own any personally, but I heard this question asked on another forum. The answer by someone was that some are with certain one's and some aren't interchangeable with any others, unfortunately I don't remember where I read the answer or I would look it up for more specifics on which blades.

Hopefully someone with better knowledge will be along soonish;)

3. lokust

Sep 30, 2008
    I bought the Fisto Lightsaber last week. Just ordered the Maul and Vader Sabers tonight. I guess I will get my answer sometimes next week. I have been to lazy to dig for any more info or do any emailings. If any one cares, Next week I will post if the Vader or Maul blades fit into the Fisto hilt.

-Lok

4. lokust

Sep 30, 2008
    Neither the Vader or Maul Blade fit in the Kit Fisto Hilt. Well the Maul fit but the cap didn't tight down enough to tighten the blade down.

I am only posting this because I know we like to do our research. Any bit helps.

-lokust