OKC, OK Hasbro Jedi Starfighter

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthtenbiscuits, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthtenbiscuits Force Ghost

star 7
    Does anyone know where a person could find one of these things in the OKC area. Post here if anyone spots 'em. thanx.
  2. XR73627794 Force Ghost

star 4
    Wal-Mart is MWC had about 3 or 4 a while back, but the last time I was there there was none left, and the only AOTC thing they had there was one sneak preview R3 unit, and that was about threre days ago.
    I would check again this weekend though, cause you never know.
    And if they aren't going to stock anymore of them until the 23rd, I would explain to the stock boys there that they are supposed to be out, as well as the sneak preview figs.
  3. drumr67 Jedi Padawan

Wal-Mart in Moore has the Lego Jedi Starfighter. I actually walked around that store with the Star Wars "Life" & "Stratego" games. Tried to buy them, was told to wait until the 23rd.
  4. darthtenbiscuits Force Ghost

star 7
    UPDATE

Well, that was a short hunt. My brother was able to find it at Suncoast in Penn Square Mall for $21.99 and it's pretty sweet! We had trouble trying to fit an Episode I Adi Galia figure in it. It will only fit figures with a softgoods robe, though.
  5. XR73627794 Force Ghost

star 4
    Good job finding it. I thought about getting it when i saw it al Wal-Mart, but money is pretty tight, and I'm not much of a vehicle man, but it does look sweet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.