main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Hasbro's Be A Toy Contest at Takashimaya

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    I went just now..not bad...will post pics later...

JediJean: sorrie...didnt meet up with u guys....I dropped my h/p at abt 4plus when I was on the way back frm Badminton..rushing to taka....So i dont have any of ya contacts with me.. *sigh

2. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    We all won a Vader Celebration 3 Exclusive, our dear friend Lukedecop, won 3rd place, damn pro.

3. jedinik

jedinik Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Was it good?! Did ya have fun? Was it crowded? Questions questions.... Anyways I couldnt go just to have a look so tell me wot it was like. Anyone have any pics to post?

4. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Congrats, Bro Lukedecop! You should consider growing a real beard and moustache... Looks good on you!

5. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey CoolVirus,

Oh dear... is your phone spoilt now? Or is it lost?
    In any case, it's OK... we can meet up another time when there's another activity going on... my HP number is being PMed to you right now, just be sure to let me know if your HP number changes, OK.

6. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    oh...no change. Just lost. BE replacing it today. I'll be waiting at a corner of a bus. Waiting for some idiot (like me) to drop thiers. lol...

Anyway It was such a disappointment....Didnt get to meet ya all. Just was there snapping away.

Was bored this mronign waiting for Singtel to open. So I was messing arnd with the pics i took yesterday. Check'em out..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EllaStar/Snapz/FANFORCE.jpg

7. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Wow... not bad, not bad... that's pretty cool! :)

8. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    just messing arnd!! So the Obi wan was Lukedecop?? haha.. Those mustache looked darn real...or are they??

9. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    I dunno... shhhh, trade secret! :p

10. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    The Winner of the Day for those who didn't attend was as followed:

1st: Darth Vader (Reno)

2nd: Sandtrooper (Tim)

3rd: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Derrick)

Congrates to the winners! :)

About the prize, finally something I LOVE [face_love] as I only suppose to collect Vader, Maul and IRG stuffs. ;)

And yes, it was TOTAL Movies Maniac, 501st and SW FanForce Singapore conquest this time round as I previously forseen...... :D

11. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    yeah man...first Star wars event I have been to in my 2 years as a fan...I must say its been great!!

Too bad it was short..

12. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    DAMM! I'm so stoked I was there. =(

Pictures! I want pictures! Please post! =)

13. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Lukedecop as obiwan.......Hmm(i'm thinkin he bears resemblance to ewan.......) hahas maybe you are the lucky type to have movie star looks(like me!!!) :p (jj)

hahas congrats to you......=D

14. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    CoOlv1rus, great pics ! LOL. Me and Yazid has beceome the posterboys of FFSG. LOL.
    jedinik - It was good, fun and yea, crowded. :p

15. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    sigh, if i knew about this much earlier... my real facial hair would have won anyone else's hands down. of coz i'd have to have the costume to begin with in the first place T_T

16. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Cool pics..you guys looked like you had fun...wish I could've been there... Anyway, congrats all winners!

17. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Thanks everybody, it was great to be there, got to meet alot of new guys that day, such as CoOLv1rus, thanks for the pictures and the clips you took for us, been nice chatting with u. Reno, finally got to meet the guy in person, behind the mask, he and the rest of his team were down in full force man. To GetzJedi, thanks for the compliment, will probably consider it maybe when i am abit older, lol. To Maayla_Mecura, nope i dont have movie star looks, just an average guy who truly loves and admire Obi-wan Kenobi as well as the actor Ewan McGregor who brought this character to life from a young padawan to a Jedi Master, he really did justice to the late Alec Guinness. :)

and i guess i figure out why he surrendered himself to Varder in "A New Hope" , not bec. he cant win but bec. he remembered what Padme said "There's still good in him" and he looks at Luke and Leia finally together after so many years of seperation, he knows that there is hope for Anakin, ~the kids will safe the day. :)

BTW, that going into the box to be a toy really was a creative idea man. Hasbro's pple r full of surprises.

18. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    lukedecop: yeah..u should see hwo the first stormtropper almost fall...haha

19. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    lukedecop: yeah..u should see hwo the first stormtropper almost fall...haha

20. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    HAHA!! poster boys of ffsg!!! LOL
    anyways, i 'd like to thank everyone who were there for taking part. and thanks JEAN for helping with bags and take pics. And thank you mercurio for taking care of our valuables(in other words, be the scapegoat :p)

21. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    I will be collecting all of my photos later today, if not tomorrow, and yes there will be a CD of my pics available... another CD burning session coming up anytime soon, you guyz?!?? Shall I arrange for it? :p

22. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    plsssss

23. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Congrats to all the winners! Man, I wish I was there too...
    LOL, yazid and xeno as FFSG posterboys!

24. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    but...but... I wanna be posterboy!!!! (starts throwing tantrums and wailing and whining)
    lol

25. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Sorry guyz, I kinda got TIE-d up last night... will try to collect my photos today, if the Fan Film Script Meeting doesn't run too late... but of course, the Meeting will take priority over my picking up the photos... so maybe I'll only get to pick them up on Wednesday instead... sigh! busy busy week!

At the moment, I'm still available on 19 Jun, so shall we meet up then?

Jazz, DarthCrovus... ready for another burning session?

CoolVirus, wanna join us too?

All those who were there and have pics of the event, pls let us know if you can join us on Sunday 19 Jun, and pls bring along your pics in a CD, so that we can burn copies right away for anyone who wants them.

We can go to the same place as before, unless anyone else has any other ideas... we will need a place to plug in and charge up, in case the laptops need to be re-charged... remember what happened the last time?? haha! ;)

Alternatively, if someone is willing to volunteer their home for the purpose of this meet-up... heck, why not?? Just make sure that you have permission from your parents, 'cos we don't exactly wanna be thrown out by them or something like that... LOL! :p

Cheers,
    JediJean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.