main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Hasketting Palace! (Random bits of silliness and a place where tangents fit)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TheCrowbar, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    YAY!
    First 'OFFICIAL' Hasketting! [face_dancing]

TODAY IS CBM'S (aka James) Birthday! YAY, he said he doesn't want a big deal, so like any woman.. I do the opposite!
    um... :::Insert big deal here:::

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Happy Birthday CBM!!

We have enough Hasketting threads.

3. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Happy Birthday CBM. For your present, I will work on finding out that information you requested oh about two months ago.

4. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    No, cuz the others weren't started by ME [face_not_talking]
    AND I didn't know where I could post about CBM's Bday, it doesnt really fit in the complaints thread!

5. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    You just create a new thread saying
    "Happy Birthday CBM"

We have a lot of birthday threads and other congratulatory threads.

I'm just saying..

6. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    BUT CBM didn't want a big deal, so it's a Thread in disguise, an incognito thread if you will, a thread of deception [face_devil]

7. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Ahh a thread of deception: me like, me like! Happy Birthday CBM!!!!

And, to Haskett: does everyone else have itchy eyes?

8. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    My eyes are brown with the usual hint of redness. My allergies aren't bothering me today, surprisingly.

Everytime I post in this thread, I'm going to also post a line from whatever song is coming out of my co-worker's radio.

"Superfreak! Superfreak! The girl's a superfreak!"

9. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I have an itchy eye. My right one. It is red and puffy.

I got the disguised thread thing CB because I remember CBM saying that he didn't really care about BDs.

99 Red Balloons.

10. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    Thank you! My eyes aren't itching, but now that I said that they probably will start.

If I could turn back time, if I could find a way

11. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Where is CBM anyway? He hasn't been around lately.. is he tired of us? What are you doing to celebrate his birthday? Go to Disneyland?

"How can I.. forget you girl. When there is always something there to remind me."

12. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Happy Birthday, CBM! You da MAN!

(My radio is playing the Main Titles from "October Sky" by Mark Isham, just in case you cared to know, JR.)

13. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    He is going to Company D tonight after work (he gets an extra 20% on his bday), *it's the disneyland employee discount store*
    Then he is coming home and I am taking him out for dinner, woo hoo jack and the box here we come!
    He is definately not sick of you guys, he has been in a funk over work recently and the suckiness aspect is increasing! So he is trying to do his job and keep plugging away until he is "allowed" to transfer.
    But last night at dinner he did ask about everyone, I think he misses the messaging and such.

I hear the secrets that you keep, when your talking in your sleep.

14. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    It is good to know that CBM is....

Taking care of business, Taking care of business, and working overtime!

15. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    I knew it!! I knew he was going to Disneyland.. you Disneyland Otaku.
    I'm glad he's ok and not mad at us.
    I'm really sleepy. I'm going to the Dodgers game tonight. Yay! Dodger Dogs!! I'm gonna leave early though. My wife needs to pack for her trip. She's leaving for New York tomorrow morning. Yay! Single life again!! well, I'm not that excited about it. I MAY go see ROTS once again at the Arclight, it's still playing there believe it or not. It's on film and I don't know how much longer it will play there. I'm thinking of going tomorrow (Thursday) night. If anyone wants to join me, let me know!

"Everybody, come and dance and sing. Everybody, get up and do your thing.."

16. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Happy birthday, James!!!
    :D
    See ya Friday...

17. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    What's going on Friday?:confused:

"Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra", "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", John Williams

18. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    Happy birthday CBM. Cool thread CB.

"Georgia....georgia...the whole night through..."

19. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Because we must keep Hasketting -- long ago, I set up a personal website so my family could keep up with me no matter where any of us were. I just got a message saying "what's up" from an aunt, and, maybe it was snotty, but I wrote back that I don't know why I spend $47 a quarter on a website nobody reads. Okay I wasn't that snotty: I told her what was up, first.

She wrote back saying I have to tell her to look at the website if I want her to. Which I've done, repeatedly, through mass emails, to my whole family! And almost never get a peep out of any of them. Well phooey, maybe I'll take it down and have them start begging for news and photos...harumph!!!

"Hand on My Heart" -- Shriekback (obviously not the radio)

20. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Same here JB. Though I probably need to update my site, it was a way for my family in Texas to keep tabs on me here. However, no one ever went there unless I told them to and sent a link or something. So I stopped updating it. I should work on it again just for myself.

I'm very mad at my family. They won't visit me. They never call. I have to call them. I called my brother over the weekend and both my grandmothers but have they ever called me? My maturnal grandmother yes, but the others nope. My dad won't call and when I go to Texas to visit, I have to rent a car to drive 40 miles to his house because he is too scared to drive in Houston traffic. I have to pay $300 for a car to sit in the driveway for a week just becuase they can't come to airport to pick me up!

They make me so mad I almost never want to visit again. Backwoods rednecks. :mad:

Absolute silence

21. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey, thanks guys :D
    My mom threw me a birthday party on monday. I didn't get invited
    [dangerfield]I get no respect[/dangerfield]

22. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    SR--my family never calls me either, and will definitely never visit. My dad (with sis sometimes) will get me from the airport though.

Hope you had a good one, CBM. :)

23. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Happy belated B-Day, CBM! Sorry I did not check yesterday. Hope it was wonderful.

24. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    SR- why do you keep going back, are you a glutton for punishment? My mom was so mistreated by her family whenever she went back to Germany she just stopped telling them, but it took her over 20 years to actually be able to do it.

JB- Get a myspace account, its free and they can go to it whenever they want, no financial or emotional investment on your part :)

Same with you SR- don't want to retype it, so apply it to you also

"1 ....singular sensation, every little steps she takes, 1 .....thrilling combination every move that she makes"

25. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I'm really bad about calling family. Everyone calls me if they want to talk to me. I'm just lazy, what can I say. That and extremely anti-social. I consider myself to be the introvert of the family. I'm never any good in big party situations.

SR, forget going to Texas. Stay here instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.