main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Hat Orders Due at next meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkTrooper85, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Yes I know I said take as long as you want but I do need to get them in so they can start on them, and I think it would be best if we all got the same hats just to be in "uniform". Remember to put what possition you have in the group (if you have one) and it is $25.00 so it should come out to a total of $26.00 or $27.00. Everyone who wants one needs to put there order in now.

2. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    i am guessing since noone is responding that it means that noone wants a hat.

3. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I think it's still to far out to guess who's gonna have the money since most people are recovering from Dragon*Con.

>Steve

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    I can tell you that we aren't going to be getting one. Our limited leftover funds usually go toward costume mods or something for the kids so count us out.

5. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    i already told u I want one

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey I forgot to give you the money yesterday.

GUYS, the hats are cool, come on show some pride on the group and buy this things.

7. Sithmauler

Sithmauler Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    How can I get a hat. I want one. Can I get a picture of it.

8. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    to be honest...i dont think DK85 has a pic of the hat. and i am not even sure if he is still doing the orders. last i heard he had to have a certain amount of orders in order to get the discount...or somthing like that. anyway...i will try to catch him and get him to post on this subject.

9. Sithmauler

Sithmauler Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    Oh, I really wanted a hat.

10. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    I know that we mostlikly won't have this many orders but I need about 30 hats to get a 10 to 15 % discount on the hats but unless I get that many hats you guys will have to pay about 25.00 to 30.00 per hat. Sorry but my funds are tight enough right now, so all cash must be paid up front.

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Really want one... but money is gone on these last few mods to the 'stume.. plus.. my hair just puffs out under a hat in weird curls anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.