main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hate Leads to Suffering - JA (Not a new story, I just finally found a title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by greencat336, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Forever

Red_Forever Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    RIGHT!!!!!!!

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Sorry to start something like this and then disappear. The past few days were a bit chaotic.

Opps on the spelling of the woman's race. She is a Falleen, one of the reptilian race from Shadows of the Empire. They are stronger than humans and Obi-Wan is not a big kid, so I figured she could carry him off.

Thanks for the title suggestions over in the Jedi Torturer Guild thread. I like Old Vengence and The Trade, both. Maybe Trade for Vengence? Vengence Trade? Titles and names are very difficult . . .

There is some major torture in the post after this one, I'll try to get it up by tomorrow. :)

Enjoy and thank you for your patience!

Obi-Wan came to with a throbbing headache. He recognized it as the aftereffect of the stun bolt. Binders were locked around his wrists and ankles. His cloak, lightsaber, belt and boots were gone. He was in a small, windowless room. The bed he was laying on was bolted to the wall. A basic fresher unit was the only other item in the room. The walls were unadorned metal.

Reaching out with the Force, Obi-Wan tried to contact his master. There was a great distance between them, a distance that was steadily increasing. Too far for him to do more than faintly brush Qui-Gon?s mind.

Turning his attention to his surroundings, he sensed only one other life form near him. He had to be on a starship, Obi-Wan reasoned. That he had been kidnapped was obvious. The question was by who and why. Had he been targeted only because he was a Jedi or was it more personal?

The door to his cell opened. It took a moment for Obi-Wan to recognize the woman who stepped inside. The Falleen woman from the alley, only now she wore a skin tight red jumpsuit. A large blaster was strapped to her hip. A bottle of water and a few food packets were in one hand. Obi-Wan noted that the empty hand stayed very close to her blaster.

?How ya? feeling, kid?? she asked, in a friendly tone.

?Where am I? Who are you?? demanded Obi-Wan.

?You are on my ship. I am the one who was hired to deliver you to my employers,? she replied.

?Why?? asked Obi-Wan, although she really hadn?t answered his original questions.

?It?s how I make a living,? she said with a laugh.

?I meant . . . ? Obi-Wan began.

?I know what you meant, kid. You?ll find out when I hand you over. Until then its my job to keep you among the living,? she dropped the water and food packets on the floor, near her feet. Her eyes never left Obi-Wan and her hand hovered near her blaster. ?Keep quiet, give me no problems, and you can stay conscious the rest of the trip. Any Jedi crap and you get stunned again. Understand?? Her voice suddenly became hard, all trace of amusement gone.

?Yes,? Obi-Wan said. At the moment there wasn?t much else he could do.

The woman backed out of the room, closing the door behind her.

With a sigh, Obi-Wan awkwardly made his way over to the food and water. Although he was worried about the future, he was still hungry. He?d just have to wait and watch for an opportunity to escape. What time was it, he wondered. Had Qui-Gon started to wonder where he was? No doubt his master would at first think he was simply late getting back to the Temple. How long would it take for him to realize he was missing? Sadly comparing the dried survival rations before him to his planned lunch, he began to eat.

3. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    GreenCAt, you're alive!!

Torture coming you say? :D

Yeah Qui, don't you know something's up?

4. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Wonderful! I'm sooooo glad you're still writing this! ;) Oooooh Obi you are in SUCH major trouble ;)

5. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Boy, she's ominous.

It's rather funny, but the point in this post where I felt the worst for Obi was when he compares his meal to his planned lunch. Why should he have to miss out on his pleasant afternoon like that?? :mad: It makes me mad.

Tomorrow, eh? I'll be here! ;)

Sarah >^,,^<

6. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    LOL!!! Isn't it sad how many of us flock to a story with the words "Obi-Torture" in the title?!? ;) *laughs out loud*

Great story greencat!! I liked having the Falleen doing the kidnapping, it's not a race you usually hear a lot about!

Looking forward to the Obi-Torture!!! Mwuhahahahahahah!!!! ;) :D

7. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Oooooh I sense trouble ahead for Obi!! Good to see you back GC! Keep it coming! :D

8. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK!! :D :D :D

9. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Okay you sick, twisted puppies and kittens. Here is the first of the Obi-Torture scenes. Enjoy!

?She insists that the message is for you alone, Master Jinn,? the Knight on front desk duty said, over the comm. ?I offered to deliver it to you personally, but she demands that she give it to you herself.?

?I?ll be right there,? Qui-Gon said. Could the woman have word of his padawan? Obi-Wan had been missing for nearly a week. A desperate search had turned up nothing. Over their bond, Qui-Gon could only sense that Obi-Wan was alive, but very far away.

The woman waiting for him at the public entrance to the Temple was one of the reptilian Falleen race. There was a strong resemblance to a human, save that instead of skin, she was covered in tiny, smooth scales. She was a slender as a snake, light green in color. Dressed in loose fitting light blue trousers and a cream blouse, the woman waited with a relaxed air. She held a small object in her hands.

?You have something for me?? Qui-Gon asked in a polite tone.

?You are Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn?? inquired the woman.

?I am Master Jinn,? confirmed Qui-Gon.

?My instructions are that you are to watch this holo in private, by yourself. I am to wait for a reply.? The woman held out a portable holo player.

?I will return, if you will stay here, please,? Qui-Gon said. Near the public entrance, there was a small conference room. Shutting the door behind him, Qui-Gon activated the holoplayer.

The holo flickered to life. A miniature image of Obi-Wan appeared, tied to a post, his arms stretched above his head. The teen had been stripped to the waist and was barefoot.

A mechanically altered voice spoke, ?Qui-Gon Jinn. You are to go with the person who delivered this holo. Tell no one about this holo or where you are going. Follow all directions given to you, immediately, or you apprentice will suffer the consequences.?

Two men with black hoods over their heads approached Obi-Wan. Each held a long, thin metal rod. For a few minutes, the only sound on the holo was the swish of the rods cutting through the air, the thwack of the metal cutting into the flesh of Obi-Wan?s back, and his muffled groans. The muffled groans soon grew louder, becoming muffled screams. Blood flowed freely down his Padawan?s back. The rod would occasionally flick drops of blood as they continued to slash against Obi-Wan?s back. The muffled screams became louder and louder as the young man lost his battle to stay silent.

Qui-Gon flinched as the beating continued. His jaw clenched to keep himself from crying out. Anger and anguish began to build in him. Who was doing this to his padawan and why? Whoever it was would be brought to justice as soon as he could get his hands on them.

After an eternity, the merciless punishment stopped. Obi-Wan hung limply from the chains that held him to the post. Qui-Gon could hear him softly whimpering in pain.

?Follow directions exactly, Jinn. Or the boy dies, painfully and slowly,? the mechanical voice said.

A look of cold fury on his face, Qui-Gon stalked towards the woman who had delivered the holo.

?Where is he,? Qui-Gon demanded.

The knight on duty was taken aback by the stoic Jedi?s outburst. He placed his hand on his lightsaber as he turned his attention to the woman who was the focus of Master Jinn?s wrath.

The woman?s expression never changed from one of relaxed ease. ?Come with me,? she said, walking out the door.

?Master Jinn, should I call a security force?? asked the knight.

?No, do nothing for now,? ordered Qui-Gon as he hurried after the woman. Reaching out over the bond Qui-Gon still maintained with his old master, he sought out Yoda.

The Jedi Council was discussing the conflict between two factions on a Middle Rim planet. If a solution could not be found soon that would be satisfactory to all involved, war would no doubt erupt and soon. A war that could kill millions. Yoda felt Qui-Gon?s agitated presence demanding his attent

10. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Greencat, you just made my day loads happier!!!!! Obi torture really lifts your spirits, doesn't it?

More soon please! :D

11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    yes yes yes obi-torture obi-torture yes yes yes can't wait for more more more moreeeeee
    :) :)

12. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Mwahahahaha!!! Obi Torture!!

Cool post GC! More soon!

13. Red_Forever

Apr 19, 2001
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!! Please????

14. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Ow....that had to hurt :D Did the bad guys really think Qui would just bow to their wishes? They'll never learn will they?

And Greencat, am I a puppy or a kitten? I'm just curious.

15. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Heee heee Obi Torture! Heee heee heee! ;)

Oh and you're just as bad as us Greencat! ;) If you weren't you wouldn't be writing it! ;) :D

16. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    *for the first time in a long time, refuses to say anything posotive about the torture for fear of sounding macabre. besides, everyone knows what she's thinking anyway. ;) *

Go Yoda!

Sarah >^,,^<

17. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Ahhh, Obi torture. I would be a kitten!

18. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Thank you Greencat336, for the gift of Obi-torture that is [face_devil]

19. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    *purrrrrrrrrrrrrr* ;) Meow!

If you're still looking for titles, I thought of another one. What do you think of "Old Business?"

20. KelLarador

KelLarador Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    Surely there's more to Starwars JA than Obi torture?

21. Red_Forever

Apr 19, 2001
    Sure there is, KelLarador. Most JA fics however are Obi-Torture. I don't write Obi-Torture, I don't think I'm that style of author. For some reason, my work leans toward AU and/or angst. ::Shrugs:: Anyway, Greencat, Post more!!

22. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    :D Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - more Obi tor...

Ummm... I meant GREAT POST! I can't wait for more! ;)

:)

23. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Heya everyone! Thanks for all the enthusiastic feedback! For the record, I'm a twisted kitten (obviously). I don't know if Apprentice M is a puppy or kitten (be a kitten, I think they are cooler ;) )

Oh and Kal, you could check out my other fic, A Sigh is Just a Sigh. It does have some Obi-Torture in it, but just a little. To Protect and Defend is a non-obi-toture JA. Granted, its a Qui-torture JA and this has been a shameless plug . . .

Family vacation this week. Next post from me is Monday.

One final thought . . . Who is more twisted, the twisted or those that read the twisted?

The Falleen lead Qui-Gon into a sleek, mid sized space ship. She directed him to a small chamber. Qui-Gon could sense that Obi-Wan had been there, days before. The boy?s strong presence in the Force had ?imprinted? itself in the room. The presence would fade within a few more days, but for now it confirmed that this woman had been involved in his Padawan?s abduction.

Drawing a holdout blaster from the pocket of her trousers, the woman said, ?See that bag over there. Strip down to your skin, put on the clothes you find in the bag, and put everything you have on into the bag. Make sure that includes your boots, lightsaber, and any communication devices.?

With his captor closely watching, Qui-Gon complied with her orders. Within the bag was an ill fitting pair of pants, a sleeveless shirt, and wrist and ankle binders. After dressing, Qui-Gon looked to the Falleen expectantly.

?Put the binders on, too,? the woman said.

Qui-Gon grimly placed the restraints on his ankles and wrists.

?Toss the bag over here. Carefully,? she instructed.

Qui-Gon did as she said. ?Who are you?? he asked.

?I think I prefer you didn?t know my name, Jedi,? the woman laughed. ?Don?t bother with the rest of your questions. I won?t answer them. In fact, just to save me some worry about having a Jedi Master on board . . . ?

The woman?s words gave Qui-Gon an idea of what she was about to do, but he was unable to avoid it. Blue stun rings hit him, knocking him unconscious.

Cautiously, the Falleen approached. Satisfied that the Jedi was not feigning, she checked the restraints. With an appreciative smile, she gazed down at the unconscious man. ?Pity what they?ll do to that fine body of yours. What a waste.?

Locking the door behind her, the woman went to the cockpit to prepare for takeoff. She planned to make several jumps, to shake any pursuit that might have managed to follow them from the Temple. She had not seen anyone following them, but the Falleen had survived this long by never assuming that just because she couldn?t see the enemy, it didn?t mean they weren?t there. That held triply true when dealing with Jedi.

24. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Please continue soon and of course more more obi torture/angst!!!

We are all sick but we are lovin it

25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ok now poor quigon and poor obiwan, but now this will lead him to obiwan and they can get out of there, but not before more torture.... :) :) :) :) :)
    post soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.