Hate Leads to Suffering - JA (Not a new story, I just finally found a title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by greencat336, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  2. Sarah_K Jedi Master

star 4
    That's very interesting, greencat! You make me want to study history more... [face_devil]

Sarah >^,,^<
  3. Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *sees no new post*

WAH!!! I want obi-torture WAH!!!
  4. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_blush] I really am very sorry that I haven't been posting with more frequency. I know how much I hate to wait for stories I'm following . . .

Here's some more torture. Enjoy, my fellow twisted kitties and puppies!

Oh, I should mention that the idea for this came from the Jedi Torturer's Guild thread.

A guard approached Obi-Wan, drawing a long, wicked knife from a sheath at his belt. Obi-Wan drew a deep breath in anticipation, reaching for the calm center that would allow him to maintain his contact with the Force.

Using the knife, the guard ripped away Obi-Wan?s trousers, leaving him clad only in his undershorts. The knife was then returned to its place on the guard?s belt. Another guard came forward carrying an insulated pitcher between gloved hands. A small amount of boiling hot oil was poured on Obi-Wan?s bare leg.

Obi-Wan yelled in pain as the oil burned his flesh. The oil slowly dripped down the side of his leg, spreading the area of partially cooked skin. Blisters immediately began to form on the reddened surface.

<Master!> Obi-Wan reached out over the training bond as another dollop of oil was poured out onto his leg. The pain increased in the spots the oil had touched, the longer it was in contact with his flesh. The skin began to crack under the heat of the oil, blood oozing out.

<I am here, my Padawan.> Qui-Gon sent what strength he could, helping Obi-Wan block some of the pain. He felt his Padawan?s surge of hope. <For the moment I am also a prisoner.> The hope soured into despair at his words. <Do not lose hope, we will find a way out of this.>

More oil was dripped onto the sixteen year old?s thigh. Obi-Wan thrashed on the table, futilely trying to rid himself of the burning substance clinging to him. Another scream was torn from his lips as more of his skin began to blister. Qui-Gon maintained contact over the bond, using his own abilities in the Force to slow the damage being done to his Padawan?s skin, muscles and nerves.

Through the waves of pain, Obi-Wan clung to the comfort his master?s presence. It hurt, oh Force, did it hurt. As the torment continued, Obi-Wan began to realize that some of the fear and pain he felt was not his own. The training bond allowed the young man to sense the agony his master was feeling as he watched his padawan being tortured. Clamping his teeth together, he choked off the screams. Despite his best efforts, whimpers continued to escape his throat. Stubbornly, he began to erect what shields he could within his mind, reducing the amount of his suffering that would be broadcast over the bond with Qui-Gon.

<Obi-Wan, do not shut me out. You are my Padawan, I will be with you through this. > The Jedi Master had sensed the reasons his apprentice was withdrawing from their connection. Guiltily, Qui-Gon pushed his own feelings of fear deep within his mind, projecting only concern towards Obi-Wan. The healing energies he was pouring into his Padawan offered only slight relief from the damage being done to him.

As the guard poured the boiling oil over Obi-Wan?s bare stomach, the teen lost all control. His ability to form any coherent thought was lost as the sensitive skin cracked and burned. Arching his back, his screams filled the room.

Qui-Gon struggled to maintain the stoic mask he had kept on his face. Vanson had watched the Jedi Master through the entire episode, offering mocking jibes. Frustration grew within Qui-Gon. The bonds that held him would take only minutes to break with his ability in the Force. He could sense Obi-Wan?s presence was close by, maybe only a few rooms away. But with the guards standing next to his Padawan, the few minutes it would take him to get to Obi-Wan would be easily enough time for them to kill the boy. Where was the help Yoda had promised? Had the other Jedi been unable to track them? Qui-Gon unconsciously strained against chains that held him to the chair.

With one last heart wrenching scream, Obi-Wan lost con
  5. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh! You are soo mean to that kid! Yikes greencat! You and Cassia should get together and write a fic! You both have great ideas!

Boiling oil *adds to list of the book How to torture Obi-Wan five minutes or less ;) *
  6. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    OW..........hot oil? That's different....Greencat, one question,do you take lessons from Jane?
  7. Sarah_K Jedi Master

star 4
    You take inspiration from history, huh? Yeah, no kidding.

*tries to think of something original to say, but is still in semi-shock. 'poor Obi', her usual response, is neither original, nor strong enough. settles for dumbfounded silence*

Sarah >^,,^<
  8. Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Master

star 4
    *shudders in horror* I never realized creativity had such a Dark Side [face_shocked]
  9. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    That was wonderfully horrible torture, greencat!!! Er...I mean horribly awesome? Amazingly terrible? Wonderful!! Er...I mean completely awful. yeah.... ;) Looks to me like Obi-Wan might eventually be in need of some mouth-to-mouth.... *raises hand* :D

Looking forward to more!

~An official 'sick puppy' ;)
  10. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ow...sounds painful...

Gotta feel sorry for Qui...

More! [face_devil]

Great post GC!
  11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    OH MY GOD POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
    OBIWAN YOU ARE REALLY MEAN TO HIM AND POOOOOOOOOOOR QUIGON HAVING TO WATCH IT ALL
    :_| :_| :_|

pleasee post soon :_| [face_love]
  12. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gimpy, you make me laugh! Mouth to mouth!

Chilling post, Greencat, very chilling. Well, not for Obi-Wan, of course. Or maybe he should change his name to Obi-Wok. Get it? No? Never mind. It wasn't funny anyway.
  13. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Owwwwww! :eek: :eek: :eek: Poor Obi! Poor poor Obi! :_|
  14. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I continue to be amazed at the response to this story . . . 100 responses. Wow.

The history that is taught in most high schools is fairly 'sanitized' for general conusmption. Its only at the college level or when you start reading lots of history on your own (many interesting books out there, really, don't judge it on what they let you read in school) that you get to discover the complex, fascinating, amazingly good and amazingly evil things that people do.

Sick historical trivia . . . in many cultures people would boil their enemies to death in oil. As in,put your enemy in a big pot of oil, put it on a fire, and slowly cook him to death. Plain water worked, too.
    Slow and painful.

Sigh. Should I invest in a good therapist? Maybe Mikal from HannahBates' For All That is Unspoken?
  15. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    Blink blink blink

I feel like I just looked at the first post now it's five pages.

This story is making me cringe, yet I still feel compelled to read.
  16. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor guy... *Sniffle* :_| I feel sooo bad for our kid...

That was great, more soon please! :D
  17. Sarah_K Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure if I'd trust Mikal, greencat... But all that aside, if you get a therapist, who's going to feed all the sick puppies you've got? ;)

Sarah >^,,^<
  18. Red_Forever Jedi Knight

star 2
    Maybe us sick puppies should go for therapy...I can see it now:

ME: Hey mom, I need to see a therapist.

MOM: Whatever for?

ME: I'm a sick puppy.

MOM: What are you talking about?

ME: C'mere, let me show you some of the junk I'm addicted to. (Pulls MOM over to the computer)

~ Three hours later~

DR.: So just what is your problem, young lady?

ME: I'm addicted to Obi-Torture. Plain and simple.

DR.: Oh, really then. (Leans over and whispers excitedly) Can I see? Read any good ones lately?

Really, I'd never go for therapy, though. It would be scary. (not really, but you know what I mean.)
  19. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sick its just plain sick.

Then again I am sick too. I love Obi torture.
  20. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
  21. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
  22. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sick, sick, sick. What does it say about us that we love tormenting those poor boys? Personally, I'm just in it for the mush. Really. Well, mostly. Did I mention how sick and twisted we all are :D Actually, I kinda wonder what a therapist/psycologist would have to say about addiction to Obi-Torture . . .

Anyway, no torture in this one, but I'll try to abuse Obi a little more before the cavalry arrive ;)

Vanson had used a remote control to change the channel on the holovid so that Obi-Wan?s cell was on display. Still chained to the chair, Qui-Gon observed the guards throwing his unconscious Padawan to the floor of his cell. The young teen?s face was twisted in pain, his skin covered in horrible third degree burns.

?Enjoy the show, Jinn. While you watch, you can contemplate what happens to him next,? jeered Vanson as he left.

Over the training bond, Qui-Gon guided the unconscious mind of his Padawan into a healing trance. Obi-Wan?s features relaxed slightly, as he gained some relief from the pain. The damage to his skin and nerves was terrible. Force healing such extensive injuries would take several weeks and the energies of at least a few other Jedi. Qui-Gon alone could only relieve some of the pain and encourage Obi-Wan?s body to begin repairs. He drained his own strength, pouring it into the boy. Finally, his own exhaustion forced him to stop.

Qui-Gon slumped against the chair. His back ached from being held in the same position for so long. His heart ached at the sight of his Obi-Wan. He could not allow them to torture the boy again. There must be a way to free him, to circumvent the security measures Vanson had put in place. The help Yoda had promised might find them, but then they might not. For now, Qui-Gon would not count on outside aid. It was simply a question of figuring out how to escape his own bonds and get to Obi-Wan before the guards were notified of his escape and killed his Padawan. The answer to that puzzle, however, eluded him.

?Reach out. Flow through you the Force should. Your energies allow to join.? Master Yoda instructed the two other masters. The three Jedi sat facing each other in a small circle. Tahl and Mace breathed deeply and sought out each other and Yoda through the Force.

The trio was comprised of those that knew Qui-Gon best, his two closest friends and his former master. Each had a unique bond with the missing Jedi. Yoda had tracked Qui-Gon?s presence as he moved through Corsucant and even after he had left the planet, through their old training bond. However, the combination of Qui-Gon being stunned and the quick series of hyperspace jumps had confused the trail. Yoda could sense his former Padawan, but could not get a specific location. Their hope was together, they might do what one alone was unable to do.

The minds of the three Jedi Masters united, each of their bonds with Qui-Gon were woven together to form a single bright path leading to their friend. Exhaustion and anguish radiated from Qui-Gon.

?Go,? ordered Yoda.

Mace and Tahl rushed towards the transport that was being prepared for them. Their faces marked with a single minded determination.
  23. Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Master

star 4
    *sounds the charge* Hold on boys! Help is on the way! ;) Of course, it won't get there too soon, will it? [face_mischief]
  24. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOOH! That's a good idear! Hey Obi-Wan's kinda getting rosted here.... it kinda reminds me of deep fried Obi-Wan... yeah with the oil an all.... ;)

Anyhoo great post! Can't wait for more! :)
  25. Obi the Kid Jedi Master

star 4
    Deep fried Obi!!! HAHAAHAH! Oh this is good...angst and torture!!!! HE HE HE!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.