main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hate Leads to Suffering - JA (Not a new story, I just finally found a title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by greencat336, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Somehow I got sucked into reading this, and while I am enjoying it (wincing, but enjoying) I don't think I'll read another Obi-torture. But I'll definitely finish this one. *shudders* It's good.

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    pleasee let quigon gets to obiwan and save him and soon i don't want obiwan tortured any morez he is hurting soo badly, but thats just me keep up the awesome writing and post soon....... :)

3. Syntyche

Syntyche Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2001
    wow, greencat! You have so many stories going I have trouble keeping track of them -- so I appreciate the easy-to-remember title. ;)

The oil torture was so awful ... I cringed just reading it. please send help for obi soon. :) (er, but not too soon ...)

4. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Hold on Obi!!! Helps on the way!! Or ,huh, it will be soon.......

5. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Boiling oil! Ouch! :( Having had a few oil (grease) burns I know how that hurts. I had an ancestor who was dumped into a pot of boiling oil, not content to go alone he apparantly took his two guards with him. Well, that's what my mother said anyway. Wonderful bedtime stories she told me. ;) I like the image of Tahl, Mace and Yoda combining forces to find Qui-Gon. I only hope they can get there in time.

6. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    That's a good idea, three Jedi working together in the Force to find Qui-Gon. Now, go, rescue him and Obi-Wan, the poor fritter--I mean, the poor critter.

7. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    WAH HA HA! That was hilarious, Jane!

8. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool post! More soon! I need more... [face_devil]

9. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    And they're off! Yehaaaa!

Can't wait for more!

Sarah >^,,^<

10. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Greencat, where are ya? Don't forget, Obi dearest is due for some more torture very soon...

More soon please! :D

11. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Well at least third degree burns burn away some of the nerves. That should lessen his pain a little.

12. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    They are getting closer Obi- just hang on boy! [face_love]

13. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hi there! Sorry for the continuing delay in getting a post to you. I had tortured myself into a corner. . . I wanted to torment Obi some more, but with the wounds I'd given him, he would have too easily died. So what to do? I finally figured it out and am in the process of writting it up. I should be able to post it soon. It is fairly twisted and will most definetly create Qui-angst.

Thank you for your patience!

14. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Oooooo....Twisted? That sounds good.... :D

15. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Sounds excellent! :D

16. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Sounds sick/great.

17. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    What sort of demented creature am I? Not only do I come up with a sick, cruel torment but I feel a sense of contented pride at it. There is some good angst too, if I do say so myself. [face_mischief]

The only defense I can offer is that I would never, ever want this to happen to somebody in real life . . .

Enough of my rambling, on with the show, my twisted kitties and puppies! :D

Qui-Gon had been dozing, still chained to the chair, when movement on the holovid caught his attention. Guards had entered Obi-Wan?s cell. Two of them grabbed the teen by his burn covered arms and dragged him away. The shock of harsh contact with his injures brought Obi-Wan out of his healing trance. His Padawan cried out in pain at the rough handling, reaching out wordlessly to Qui-Gon through their bond.

Qui-Gon sent reassurances to the youngster. His Padawan was pulled out the cell, beyond the range of the camera. Concentrating, the Jedi Master could track Obi-Wan?s presence. He was so frustratingly close.

The fear Qui-Gon could sense from his Padawan was now mixed with confusion. Minutes later, Qui-Gon felt Obi-Wan?s rush of relief as the pain from his burns was numbed.

<What is happening?> Qui-Gon asked his Padawan.

<They have placed me in a bacta tank.> replied Obi-Wan. The boy?s curiosity at why he was being healed was a very distant second to the fact that it was happening.

A bacta tank? puzzled Qui-Gon. Why would Vanson have the wounds he caused healed?

While Qui-Gon was contemplating this, three guards entered the room. Two aimed blasters at him, while the third unfastened the chains holding him to the chair.

?Stand up and put your hand out in front of you,? ordered the guard.

Moving slowly, his stiff muscles protesting, Qui-Gon complied with the instructions. Wrist binders were fastened on his outstretched arms.

A packet of emergency rations was tossed next to Qui-Gon. The guards cautiously backed out of the room, never taking their blasters from the Jedi.

Opening the rations, Qui-Gon hungrily ate. He did not fear poison. If Vanson intended to kill him, he would be much more direct than tainted food.

After about an hour, Qui-Gon sensed Obi-Wan being removed from the bacta. The last of the cuts from his Padawan?s first beating were gone. The burns were not completely healed, but they were vastly improved. Obi-Wan was also fed emergency rations. The boy was still hungry, but at least he had something in his stomach now.

Why had their treatment improved, pondered Qui-Gon. It was hardly likely that Vanson had a change of heart. The man had been a brutal pirate, kidnapper and murderer. Mercy was a foreign concept to him. Further, he and Obi-Wan were still prisoners. What game was Vanson playing?

As if summoned by the Jedi Master?s thoughts, Vanson entered the room accompanied by the three guards Qui-Gon had dealt with earlier. One of the guards pushed a tall post with a metal ring affixed to the upper end, on an antigrav sled. Deactivated, the sled became a base that held the post upright.

On the holovid, Qui-Gon could see Obi-Wan returned to his cell by the guards. One of the guards had pushed a portable holovid into the room, noted Qui-Gon with some curiosity and apprehension. His Padawan was not restrained by any binders, perhaps their chance at escape had arrived.

?Wondering why I had your little apprentice?s hurts taken care of?? asked Vanson.

Qui-Gon did not reply.

Vanson smiled, ?of course you do. I told you before, you owe me twelve years. With the things I have in mind, the boy wouldn?t last twelve days if he wasn?t patched up a bit in between. I want you to dread each time your apprentice goes into the bacta. It will mean I?ve decided its time for you to be punished again.

?Speaking of which,? Vanson continued, speaking to the guards, ?Tie him up.?

Same as before, two of the guards covered Qui-Gon with their blasters, while the third approached. Grabbing hold of Qui-Gon?s bound hands, the guard

18. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh, that was soooo nice! Erm... I mean... Poor guy! How brutal! Poor Obi, poor Qui!

More soon please! :D

19. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Wow, that was .......wow [face_shocked] Can we have more please?

20. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Wow, Vanson is certainly one evil guy! What can he come up with? I shudder to find out. Rescue had better come soon for our guys.

21. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    THAT is SO evil!!!!!! Obi AND Qui torture in one post!!!! More?

22. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    That was WONDERFUL!!!!! Wow, you really drew out the pain in that post greencat, both physical and emotional. Poor Obi-Wan, having to see Qui-Gon go through that and immediately ready to take that pain on himself instead. Poor Qui-Gon, having to go through that and then knowing it's because of him that Obi-Wan takes it upon himself. :(

23. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    The description of his back was icky... [face_devil]

Nice post greencat! Very emotional.

24. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Poor Obi. Knowing he could do something to stop his master's beating but being forbiden to do it. Thats heart ache right there.

25. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    That was delightfully evil, everything about it; Qui-Gon getting gagged, Obi-Wan not allowed to count the first two "love taps", everything. Wow. Do I hope they can escape soon? Well...yes...and no...yes...and no...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.