main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hater's community

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Wildwookiee, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    A long time ago in a forum far, far, away there existed a place called the Hater's Community. Formed by my friend Kansas Navy, this was a place where We TFN fans could join together and rant about the things that bothered us the most about The EU. While this might not seem constructive on the outset, we found that the place was therapeutic. Instead of spamming the lit board or the EU board, we had a safe place to pull our soapbox out and let the world have it. With all the changes that have happened and all the threads popping up as these soap boxes, I propose we reopen the Hater's community and direct everyone who wants to rant and monologue here. Here you will find an audience that will feed on your rage, allowing you to expel it, have discussion, and hopefully feel better. I know when The Crystal Star, Children of the Mind, and Blackfleet came out I spent a lot of time ranting, and now with the destruction of the EU, I am sure there is more to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Children of the Mind is an Orson Card novel in the Ender series - I think you're thinking of Children of the Jedi?

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    You really need mod approval for this before opening up this can of worms. Locked until further discussion can be had on the matter.

twowolves and Adalia-Durron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.