main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Haters Solved

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Pyrogenic, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Pyrogenic

Pyrogenic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2006
    Haters Solved...

1996: Shadows of the Empire - Episode O
    1999: The Phantom Menace - Episode I
    2002: Attack of the Clones - Episode II
    2005: Revenge of the Sith - Episode III

2. Antpocalypse

Antpocalypse Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 26, 2016

Shadows of the Empire?? Gimme dat secret azz Star Wars film NAO!!

EDIT: (Ah, ok forgive my insolence. I feel ashamed as a Star Wars fan that I didn't completely know what that was until now, even though I've come across that name before. :p)

Pyrogenic and Deliveranze like this.
  3. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015

Guess who's back? Back again. Pyro's back, protect your head.....

Antpocalypse likes this.
  4. Antpocalypse

Jan 26, 2016
    You're really on a roll with those Mike Shinoda profile pics ain't ya? :)

Deliveranze likes this.
  5. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015

Hell yeah! :D LOL Though with my current avi, I feel people can't take my posts seriously. My sig too...:p

Antpocalypse likes this.
  6. Antpocalypse

Jan 26, 2016
    Everyone needs a little crazy in their lives. :)

[​IMG]

Deliveranze likes this.
  7. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015

LOL Can't deny that! And this thread definitely brings it. :p

Antpocalypse likes this.
  8. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    What does "haters solved" mean anyway? (Or I better not ask?)

9. Antpocalypse

Jan 26, 2016

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evening Star is the itty bitty Pegasus and Pyrogenic is well, you guessed it...

;)

Deliveranze and Evening Star like this.
  10. Pyrogenic

Nov 17, 2006
    I solved the haters with the "III, II, I, O" theory. Every single criticism they had against the PT was undermined by the fact that they were watching them in the wrong order. RATS!

11. Evening Star

Dec 18, 2015
  12. Pyrogenic

Nov 17, 2006
    That's my mom's favorite quote. Are you my mom?

13. Evening Star

Dec 18, 2015
    I hope not...

14. Pyrogenic

Nov 17, 2006
    These are my friends, mom.​
    [​IMG]

15. AprilMayJune

AprilMayJune Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2015
  16. Pyrogenic

Nov 17, 2006
    The liberality of the lovers crashes directly into the conservatism of the haters, and vice versa. The next-coming “mother of all posts” about the Prequel Trilogy being bad (from a familiar website publication) will quibble about details – the notes in a musical score – as its irate overview inadvertently upgrades the customs of a new generation as its one violent act amongst many deranges the most dearly held beliefs of an entire creed of Star Wars fans. This snack of an article I allude to fancies the puzzling opus it aims to destroy, thereby becoming a structure congesting the heart of beauty itself. The writer of this article will be an inexperienced inventor of nonsense. Its synthesis of idiotic claims will revolt against itself; its incoming voltage will revert wholeheartedly into a criticism of its own manifesto. The camp of Prequel Trilogy supporters will unlock the diatribe’s secrets by simply transcribing the antonyms of all of its words and posting them in the comment section. The article’s challenges are poor. Petty consumers will peer at it without wit or fervor. Its pleasurable propaganda diverts from the artwork itself. Offended gasp! It approves of prejudice. The article will be a remarkable bog. Applause sign. Sarcastic. Let’s remove these weeds from the beautiful garden we have cultivated. The weasels have no sense of calculation. I am a special wrecker of bad dreams, and I do it without even writing a page.

Ezon Pin likes this.
  17. JeeediMoriah

JeeediMoriah Jedi Master star 1

Apr 23, 2014
    Can someone tell me where they keep the copies of Pyrogenic for Dummies? Spark Notes? Pyrogenic, The Essential Companion? The Definitive Guide?

The Annotated Pyro?

Can someone just hurry and write some footnotes already!!

I got an English paper on this due tomorrow and I need them stat.

18. {Quantum/MIDI}

{Quantum/MIDI} Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2015

I think Cryogenic and Valiowk just got done on The Critical and Essential Guide To Pyrogenic. Book should be out by May of next year

19. xezene

xezene Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    I can't decide if I'm the man, or if I'm the goat, but somehow this video encompasses my mental interaction with OP's posts.

Deliveranze, Ezon Pin and Pyrogenic like this.
  20. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Wait, what? All I have made are truly marvellous mental notes on the works of Pyro, which the margins of this forum are too narrow to contain. I'm afraid you all will have to wait for Sir Cryogenic.

(Anyone recognise the reference? :p)

21. Pyrogenic

Nov 17, 2006
    Why can't The Force Awakens stomach breaking a single interesting doctrine of The Tragedy of Darth Vader? It's a raging internet forum SOCK of a pop art masterpiece, though. A tour through the saga starting with Doctor J.J. Abrams' entry should turn out to be an absolute riot. The movie is a clean chunk of filmic material that graduated from Walt Disney University with a Master's in Chemical Engineering. J.J. Abrams created a mangled immortal, a misrepresented, clock-like historian tumbling off a cliff. The director stirs in his sleep, dreaming of his flaming foodstuffs harvested from the depths of Mustafar's rivers. The Force Awakens is a novice's toy with an overhead that only Cryogenic himself could possibly infuse with the life force of a Kylo Ren-like deity unchained. Watching the movie, I feel like I am stuck in a bowling gutter where I can never achieve a strike. It's like firing a bent arrow. The Force Awakens condones loudly eating a chocolate while viewing. The thick bog of academia is being sailed through by this average boat? The frozen laser-beam-cheat exudes from my very concrete misery. Without its abusive entry points, it would not exist in the happily convinced cinema marketplace. Spreading open a dictionary yields an elaborate array of informational thresholds while it serves its plot with clichés? It is a machine throwing up organic things. I am barking. I'm sorry.

22. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015

This was actually a good read. Thanks, Pyro. :D

Ezon Pin and Pyrogenic like this.
  23. {Quantum/MIDI}

{Quantum/MIDI} Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2015
    Of course. All of what SW was, a living organism, a symbiotic life form of flesh and serenity, has now been deconstructed and assembled into a robotic machine(T-1000 MOUSE)

Pyrogenic and El Jedi Colombiano like this.
  24. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    I don't understand this thread 8-}

Pyrogenic and Ezon Pin like this.
  25. Bananakin Skywalker

Bananakin Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Apr 6, 2016