JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10

The only issue I've ever had with The Godfather was just how fast, quick & accepting the folks were of Michael & Apollonia's marriage.

Sent from my iPhone 5... take that, Wocky!
  2. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    I hope a time traveling Ezio goes after the courts under the assumption that they are the Templars.
  3. DantheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 8
    The men targeting Occidental's anonymous report form are mad that women are being listened to, that men's voices are no longer given so much power that they can effectively drown out the voices of women. They're mad because they're not the only ones that matter anymore. I get it. To them, it really does feel unfair. Something really is changing. They ARE being demoted — from a superior to an equal — and it feels wrong to them because they're so used to being privileged

Well said. These jerks are on the way out and they know it.
  5. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    Good. I like it when horrible people get their just desserts.
  6. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Well now I want chocolate cake as my just desserts!
    Juliet316 likes this.
  7. Skywalker8921 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Last edited by Skywalker8921, Dec 21, 2013
  8. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
  9. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
  10. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 8
    Only if they're asking for it.
  11. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    But they have magical powers to turn off pregnancy when they're getting raped right? That's what that old fart said, and old people are always right about everything.
    Chewgumma and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  12. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Being that I have been a victim of false accusation, I can kinda agree with their views. But only a bit. Most of this comes down to a guy who wants to have sex and will get it any way he can. Part of the problem is the hookup culture you find in colleges among young people. Something that hasn't really changed since the sixties. In the real world most people don't expect to get anywhere on the first date. Or at least a home run. In college if you sleep with someone and not call them then so be it. It was a mistake. But with guys thinking they want sex on the first date and willing to do anything then you will find trouble. Guys who ply women with alcohol and then claim it wasn't rape. But if you have two individuals drunk and then hook up, it is difficult to establish who said what and when. I would classify these men no different then the Al sharptons of the world. They cry and scream about injustice but when the truth comes out they don't care. But I could say the same thing about the female professor. Those on the right and those on the left always have an agenda and are always at battle with each other. The use the middle and those caught up in crossfire as fodder to get that battle into the public eye and to win one more victory. Regardless the costs to the victims.
  13. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...for-public-lewdness-after-reporting-rape?lite
    One more reason why NY might suck for taxes but at least we have a somewhat decent justice system. The one thing that bothers me is how the first band director said work it out with the kid. WTH, I mean really it is rape. You don't say that to anyone. It is just asking to lose your job. It is not like he stole a kiss or passed a bad note or rumor about you. It was rape.
    Last edited by beezel26, Dec 23, 2013
  14. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
  15. Space_Wolf Force Ghost

star 3
    Sadly, it isn't just elderly people in the US who get such treatment. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...uld-see-elderly-denied-treatment-9050297.html

This proposal is wrong on so many levels, but if I posted very grievance I have against the current Tory government, I would still be writing this post a year from now. I really hope they don't get voted back in next year, because if they do, I dread to think how worse it is going to be for people.
  16. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
  17. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
  18. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    Will India ever learn that grape is not a joke.
    Ender Sai likes this.
  19. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
  20. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    Our campus is beginning to become more aware of sexual assault cases because it's been a scarily higher percentage within the last decade (I think 10% but not too sure). I just don't feel like they're doing a good enough job though. It feels a little too hush-hush with is rather infuriating.
  21. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
    NBC Nightly News ran a story on it last night, apparently federal resources are now being made available for universities to increase awareness and fight this kind of stuff.

An update on the UM case- police in Columbia, MO have opened a rape investigation.
  22. Space_Wolf Force Ghost

star 3
    I don't want to go into details, but what I hate are people who lead seemingly "perfect" lives and then think that it gives them the right to defecate all over people who struggle in life.
  23. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    I know a lot of people on campus that are just like that, but others still like them.
  24. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    Can I hate whoever hacked into Yahoo's email server and then forced me to spend a half hour resetting my password for it because Yahell's stupid like that?
  25. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    You're not very technologically savvy, are you?